The Justice League VS Uber X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
The Justice Leage VS Uber X-Men

no prep.

magneto
super cable
classic juggernaut
cassandra nova
horseman wolverine
colossus
namor
quicksilver
polaris
northstar & aurora

superman
wonder woman
hal jordan
flash
jonzz
batman gl
aqua-man
captain atom
cyborg

ColossusGrundy
JL Stomps

AlmightyKfish
Justice League ftw

Lord Feron
Damn Cassandra Nova imo is the kicker. Most of her team are not much of a match for team 2. But Cass is imo > than Jonzz. I would see Cass mind controls atleast one (supes) if not multiple people at once. Add the fact that she is ruthless.

So based of that alone. T1 have a chance but more times than not i think t2 wins

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Massacre7
Unless Nova has a feat on par with scanning every mind on the planet at the same time, she ain't on par with Martian.

when it comes to planetary level telepathy, that like Jonzz and Prof X type stuff. Cass is greater than both of them. so yeah Jonzz is good enough to defend himself i'll give him that, not sure if he is good enough to defend his mates at the same time. Yep not even going to entertain the idea of Jonzz actually mentally attacking Cass. That's just silly.

AlmightyKfish
Unless Nova has a feat on par with scanning every mind on the planet at the same time, she ain't on par with Martian.

She was stated to be 10X greater than Xavier when he was using Cerebro, and iirc owned him whilst he was using it.

Considering Xavier is meant to be able to scan entire worlds and such (not on earth due to magneto messing with the magnetic field), Cassandra is incredibly powerful.

Tha being said, I'd argue MM would be able to hold her off long enough for one of the many power houses on the JL to take her down physically.

iceman24567
Nova and Juggs are the only real threats Magneto can be dealt with i say the League wins

Lord Feron
Xavier isn't on Martians level either. He actually needs Cerebro to scan numerous minds over long distances.

I asked for Cassandra's feats. If she doesn't have any feats to warrant her being on MM's level, then she isn't on MM's level.

it obvious u don't know **** shit about Professor or Cass and i'm not gonna lay down a bunch of feats so you can just write them off or low ball em or some other excuse because frankly you don't know **** shit about Cass or Professor.

This is where u whine... no expression

iceman24567
nah, i know plenty about xavier. he's in the bottom 25% of marvel telepaths and is nothing compared to characters like moondragon.

xavier is overrated. ill admit that cassandra is probably a more power telepath then john if she really is 10x more powerful then xavier is though, but not by a large margin

btw youre an idiot If Cassandra Nova is 10x Xavier shes a stronger telepath than Jonn by a huge margin no expression

Uriel005
nah, i know plenty about xavier. he's in the bottom 25% of marvel telepaths and is nothing compared to characters like moondragon.

xavier is overrated. ill admit that cassandra is probably a more power telepath then john if she really is 10x more powerful then xavier is though, but not by a large margin

btw youre an idiot exactly as Feron said ... lowballing. Xavier is not bottom 25%. Overated and a complete douchebag absolutely. Also after M'kraan crystal incident Xavier doesn't need Cerebro for world scans anymore IIRC.

Uriel005
name an issue where xavier scanned the entire planet and ill gladly concede Heres a scan
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5315/z1cv4.jpg

Uriel005
doesn't really say he's scanning every mind on the planet, just that his telepathy is spanning the planet, plus he looks like hes straining himself. Also Onslaught's TP feats are basically Xavier's as well and he's canned Nate Grey...
Oh and the scan says that his mind is searching the WHOLE world searching for kindred spirits. read between the lines he's scanning the whole planet for allies.

Bentley
Flash pummels them.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Flash pummels them. You know my stance on the flash....

ExodusCloak
I've been looking for a thread to ask this question in. In X-Men and the Micronauts mini-series they combated Xavier subconscious. Telepathy works differently in that universe Xavier clicked his fingers and wiped out planets as well as billions of beings.

While Amped with by Cerebra he destroyed galaxies in the microuniverse and threatened to collapse the microverse with his powers. Now it was stated that the physics telepathy was different in the microverse but that was all his power. I don't know what to make of that.

BruceSkywalker
JL ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.