Dr Doom vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dr Doom has heard about Jean powers and want to experiement on her and learn her secrets but to do that he is going to have to kill her.

the ninjak
Movie Doom gets turned inside out! laughing

Does he get prep? Even so Doom needed Reed to do the hard work in FF2.

siriuswriter
Dr. Doom turns into one hundred billion tiny little pieces of Doom-plasm.

Nephthys
Doom has a shot. He only needs one good hit to core right through her torso.

marwash22
lulz. Doom has no shot. this is a complete and utter stomp.

Nephthys
biWM2epOG4c&feature=related

If Doom can hit her with the kind of power he did at 0.08 she dies. I doubt she can react to electricity/lightning and he doesn't even need to move his arm or aim. She needs to beat him literally inside of a second to win.

Personally I'd say Doom wins.

marwash22
TK shield, brah.

Nephthys
How fast can she put one up?

marwash22
immediately? Jean LET Wolverine stab her, thus killing Phoenix, she'll do no such thing for Doom.

Nephthys
Doom's a little faster than someone walking up and stabbing her. erm

marwash22
are they starting this fight within 5 feet of each other? erm

BruceSkywalker
unless doom has a wolverine type healing factor, the man is fracked..

Jean wtfcurbstomps

Robtard
Just wait until the Wolverine fanboys get in here and start spouting that DP was trying her best to kill Wolverine, but couldn't.

marwash22
^ lulz.

golem370
I thought it would be good because Dr Doom imo was near indestructible he took hits from Silver Surfer Thing and a nova blast and it didn't stop him completely.

the ninjak
Originally posted by golem370
I thought it would be good because Dr Doom imo was near indestructible he took hits from Silver Surfer Thing and a nova blast and it didn't stop him completely.

All good golem. You probably assumed Phoenix was a heat based fighter.
And Doom survived a Supernova so yeah.

The Telekinesis alone would stop any assualt from Doom.

Phoenix was way more than a Pyrokinetic. With the combined might of Telepathy, Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis she could practically manipulate Doom down to the chromosome.

Impediment
Holy shit.

Victor dies as Jean uses TK to compress his fruity little armor into a pin ball.

That, or she sets Victor on fire from inside of his armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.