Sodam Yat vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Sodam Yat as Ion.

Scenario 1: Regular Superman

Scenario 2: Superman has a Blue Lantern Ring.

zeel
I may get reamed for this but thats ok but im going with supes in both senerios. I just think that lanterns spend most their time on the defensive against someone like supes. ANd as far as energy attacks go, supes is highly resistant against them anyhow.

BlackZero30x
1: yat never did anything very amazing(by ION standards) but the pure nature of his ion power mixed with his superman like ability's SHOULD be more then superman can handle.

2: supes with a blue ring would be interesting but blue massively charges green in close vicinity but supes very well could reach into yats mind and make him not fight by praying on his hopes

1 Yat

2 Superman

Batman-Prime
Against a normal Kryptonian or Daxian, Yat would take a majority. But Superman is more experienced and powerful then your regular Superhuman.

1. Split or Superman
2. Superman

Slaanesh
1. Yat 10/10

2. the blue rings would increase Yat power..assuming Supes can use it properly..Supes with a blue ring is > Yat with a green ring since blue > green..but Yat has Ion..i'm gonna say Yat for a small majority..

Harbinger
Yeah, Yat just wasn't very impressive as Ion.

Supes kicks the crap out of him in both scenarios.

-Pr-
Superman.

Prep-Man
Hard call. I might just say Supes.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Yeah, Yat just wasn't very impressive as Ion.

Supes kicks the crap out of him in both scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.