How powerful is Kyuubi mode Naruto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
I created this to get an idea of how powerful Naruto is
with the Fox's Chakra. I have my own ideas but i would like to hear others thoughts and opinions. Discuss.

Nephthys
We'll find out in a few days when he fights the Raikage, but from the looks of it he can keep up with teh Raikage so he's one of the fastest ninja out there now, and he's probably the strongest seeing as he actually hurt himself kicking, a problem he didn't have even in Sage Mode.

Naruto's in the top ten now imo. SS or S+ rank probably.

Q99
It depends on what he can do with it aside from speed and strength. *Thus far* it hasn't particularly impressed me more than Sage.

King Kandy
It is stronger than sage mode; how much stronger is unknown.

It isn't as strong as Raikage and is his equal in speed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
It is stronger than sage mode; how much stronger is unknown.

It isn't as strong as Raikage and is his equal in speed.
I wouldn't say equal. Same league though.

So he's like the third or fourth fastest character in the series. Minato & A should be faster.

Originally posted by Q99
It depends on what he can do with it aside from speed and strength. *Thus far* it hasn't particularly impressed me more than Sage.

He is much better than a sensor as far as detecting people goes. Right now, he's the one person that can detect all the Zetsu in the ninja camp.

But as far as offense goes, yeah, I agree. I guess we'll have to wait until he shows us his Rasengan.

BloodRain
As soon as he gets that RasenMenacing Ball move working it'll be one the the top moves. Its probably above a (sage?)Rasenshuriken.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Yep. We've seen the damage a Menacing Ball can do. Though Naruto might not be able to throw this one.

TheAuraAngel
Not really that strong since it sorta cripples him due to not being able to use his best move. So I don't really like it cause of that.

But it is fast, not strong based on what I can recall really, and can allow him to do some cool stuff like sensing chakra and use chakra hands.

Astner
Once mastered it should make him as powerful as the nine-tailed beast. But it's difficult to say, we can conclude that his speed is around the same as A's and that's pretty much it for now.

Nephthys
Doesn't Naruto only have half of the Nine-Tails chakra inside him? I seem to recall that....

BloodRain
Kinda. Minato sealed the Yin chakra/spiritual energy in himself and the Yang chakra/physical energy in Naruto. No clue what taking Yin chakra from the Fox means but he should be physically as strong as the Fox if he's able to use all the power it currently has.

Demonic Phoenix
Even if he completely masters the form he's currently in (which really, he already has. He just has to master the Tailed Beast Rasengan now), he still won't be as powerful as the Nine-Tails. Not until he is able to actually turn into the Nine-Tails, can he be as powerful as it is.

SquallX
Originally posted by BloodRain
Kinda. Minato sealed the Yin chakra/spiritual energy in himself and the Yang chakra/physical energy in Naruto. No clue what taking Yin chakra from the Fox means but he should be physically as strong as the Fox if he's able to use all the power it currently has.

in Eastern culture Yin/Yang are one whole, yet at the same time two different sides of a coin.

Yin symbolizes dark, evil, or anything that has to do with bad things in nature, yet it's not really evil, but it's something that is important to the balance of life.

Where as Yang symbolizes everything that is pure, and good.

Minato sealed the dark part of the Kyuubi inside of himself and left Naruto with only the good side. So the Kyuubi's only at half of his power.

But you think about, how bad is Kyuubi's Yin, if the Yang is such a bastard by itself.

Q99
It's not really anything evil and such, or about purity (something balanced is pure, after all). For example, the bloody destructive rampages that go on when Kyuubi gets lose are far more yang to begin with. Hot-blooded evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.