An average sith lord vs and average jedi knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
I'm just curious on wut everyone thinks ,

I personially thinks and average sith is stronger

Stealth Moose
Context is important. An average Sith of the PT era is decidedly stronger than an average Sith of Revan's empire, simply because random mook sith < relatively powerful known Sith.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by 3 fishys
I'm just curious on wut everyone thinks ,

I personially thinks and average sith is stronger

What is "stronger?" How do you define "stronger?" I would say an average Jedi is stronger because they don't give in to anger and hate, and don't let those things control them.

Strength isn't found only in one's sword-arm.

truejedi
i would say absolute tie with no other variables. the sith always seem to be stronger because they only exist as the top two. all weaker force users need not apply. jedi take a much wider range of recruits. So you never see an "average sith" you only see really powerful siths.

Q99
Yea, much of the time an 'average' Sith has a role similar to the top two-three Jedi because there are only two-three Sith.

If you're actually talking Sith of a full order that has numbers similar to those of the Jedi, then an average Jedi and Sith are pretty much even.

3 fishys
Originally posted by chilled monkey
What is "stronger?" How do you define "stronger?" I would say an average Jedi is stronger because they don't give in to anger and hate, and don't let those things control them.

Strength isn't found only in one's sword-arm.

What are you confucious

Jinsoku Takai
Have to go with an average Sith. Darkside aggression is the key here.

Nephthys
Sith Lords are naturally on a higher level than Jedi Knights. Make it Jedi Master and its more even, but you're basically putting the best the Sith have to offer against mediocre Jedi.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sith Lords are naturally on a higher level than Jedi Knights. Make it Jedi Master and its more even, but you're basically putting the best the Sith have to offer against mediocre Jedi.

Agreed!! ***king turd wanker!!

Nephthys
Butt-sucking assbaby.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Butt-sucking assbaby.

LMAO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.