Caedus vs dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Darth caedus vs count dooku

Darth caedus at his strongest point
vs dooku at his strongest point

Informationstick out tonguealpatine is currently dark lord of the sith

Caedus and dooku are argueing over a banana, palptatine takes him and asks them to fight, whoever wins gets the banana

Stealth Moose
Wait a minute.. Caedus and Dooku are arguing over a banana, then Palpatine takes him (who?) and then they fight over a banana.

This is either the worst "English is my third language, twice removed" SWVF thread riddled with typos, or the start of some very poorly spelled and thought out SW slash fiction.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Wait a minute.. Caedus and Dooku are arguing over a banana, then Palpatine takes him (who?) and then they fight over a banana.

This is either the worst "English is my third language, twice removed" SWVF thread riddled with typos, or the start of some very poorly spelled and thought out SW slash fiction. LAMO and "i" think cadeus would wipe the floor with dooku

GenomeFrozener
Couldn't they just share the banana?

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Couldn't they just share the banana?

Sharing is not the way of the Sith. sneer

GenomeFrozener
Do bananas even exist in Star Wars?

Stealth Moose
They have renamed tobacco, plastic, steel, concrete, pot, alcohols, etc. Bananas are not impossible. They're probably named something goofy like byan'arars or something.

Korto Vos
Apart from the ridiculous opening post, it's not a ludicrous thread.

I would venture to say:

Lightsabers: Dooku
Force: Caedus
All-Out: Caedus?

Lord Lucien
They have renamed tobacco, plastic, steel, concrete, pot, alcohols, etc. Bananas are not impossible. They're probably named something goofy like byan'arars or something. On the plus side, they kept hot chocolate the same.

Korto Vos
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dVEvoQDvoAo/Tf6y8rKfwUI/AAAAAAAAB48/5Ei1ds0Kt0s/s1600/work.6782544.1.flat%252C550x550%252C075%252Cf.blue-milk.jpg

Zampanó
1. i love that "hot chocolate" has its own wiki page
2. Palpatine found his eyes drifting toward the other Sith, no matter how hard he tried to control himself. The young Skywalker's long black locks that hung limply over intense wells of Force Lightning blue eyes framed his angular face perfectly. The way Jacen held his three hands at his sides, completely at ease even in the midst of an argument over a banana captivated the Dark Lord of the Sith. Oh the things he could accomplish with Dooku out of the picture. "Come, my apprentices, I am ready to see which of you is the superior. I offer a banana (get it I mean his Revan) to the victor of a fight! Begin!"

The two men looked at each other an in moments they had their lightsabers fully ignited and brandished in one another's face. Dooku's lightsaber had a slight curve to it, that fit naturally into his hand. Jacen's own pulsing lightsaber jutted straight out from his hip ready to engage his opponent...

3. this must be a collaborative effort, or I quit. i will not write your slash fiction alone

Nephthys
Maybe I should repost that fan fic involving Palpatine I posted a while ago......

Stealth Moose
Oh gawd.

Nephthys
It involves him raping an underage Anakin.

Very graphically.

Stealth Moose
Is he wearing a Catholic priest outfit?

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Nephthys
It involves him raping an underage Anakin.

Very graphically. And you posted this.

no expression

Nephthys
Hurhur yeah. It was hilarious.

No catholic outfit I'm afraid. He was butt nakid.

Stealth Moose
If you post it, does a red light flicker in Escape's room? Just sayin'.

Turr_Phennir
If you post it, does a red light flicker in Escape's room? Just sayin'.

Well, I only have one light. Do you have one each for Dooku and Ragnos or does it share the same bulb?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Turr_Phennir
Well, I only have one light. Do you have one each for Dooku and Ragnos or does it share the same bulb?

Oh that's funny. You dropped out of nowhere. It's like the Sidious-signal went up in the skies.

Nephthys
Huh, someone was so pissed at Mara Jades death they wrote a revenge-fic where Lumia gets utterly raped for about 6 pages.

'If you are a Lumiya Fan (Does she actually have any? Just kidding, um, maybe not.)or a Star Wars fan that doesn't want to see humiliation, bestiality, torture, monster sex, Demon Sex, more bestiality, or raping tentacles, S&M, visions of Hell, Orochimaru sympathizing, swearing, corn raping, Anko and Orochimaru doing it on Jacen's bloodied corpse (That could be a joke.), stuff inspired by that heavy metal show on Adult Swim, and demon births in Star Wars, turn back now. If you had read Sacrifice already, you can read it, but if you didn't, stay away until you read the book. Or if you hate and despise the Star Wars EU read it anyway, if you want too. Curiosity is a magnificent thing isn't it? Come on, you know you want to! Mara fans, don't ya want to see ya girl avenged?'

I admit 'corn raping' made me chuckle.

'Anakin Skywalker crossed his arms and shouted; "I'm not your master, I won't save you, I should have let you die. I'm such a retard! I'm a big fat retard! So just do me a favor and go to Hell!" '

LOL!

Turr_Phennir
Oh that's funny. You dropped out of nowhere. It's like the Sidious-signal went up in the skies.

Well that was a nice dodge. Nice to see your antediluvian-honed reflexes are still sharp.

Stealth Moose
Well that was a nice dodge. Nice to see your antediluvian-honed reflexes are still sharp.

The power of the Ancients is great, young one.

Turr_Phennir
The power of the Ancients is great, young one.

Certainly, if we're not talking about Sith. haermm

Stealth Moose
Certainly, if we're not talking about Sith. haermm

Tulak Hord's pet killed over a thousand Jedi in one battle. Do not presume to dismiss the power of the Ancients.

Nephthys
This fan fic ends with Exar Kun pimp slapping Lumiya and a ressurected Mara Jade blowing her a raspberry shortly before erasing her from existence but not before she gets raped by a pig, a rancor and a Hell demon and then Kun himself, in that precise order.

I guess someone really didn't like Sacrifice. haermm

Turr_Phennir
I guess someone really didn't like Sacrifice. haermm

I.... didn't.

Nephthys
..... you didn't write this rapefic did you? crackers

Got my eye on you son.

Turr_Phennir
..... you didn't write this rapefic did you? crackers

Do I honestly seem that despicable?

Got my eye on you son.

he

Stealth Moose
Caedus versus Dooku goes from pseudo-debate to rapefic sharing, to the obvious e-love of two confused young men.

Nephthys
Oh hey, I found the one where Palpatine rapes a 12-yr old Anakin.

Stealth Moose
Post it.

I'm not responsible for anything that's about to happen.

Turr_Phennir
Caedus versus Dooku goes from pseudo-debate to rapefic sharing, to the obvious e-love of two confused young men.

I'm not confused.

And Neph isn't a man.

Nephthys
Post it.

I'm not responsible for anything that's about to happen.

Google 'Fan Fiction Friday: "The Fall of Anakin Skywalker"' for the funny version.

Heres the actual version.

Note: I'm probably the only one who'll actually find this funny. As I've said, it is extremely graphic. Don't click the link kids.

Turr_Phennir
Do I want to know how you stumbled across this.... either time? erm

Nephthys
Topless Robot spoofs adult fan fiction every friday. Its actually quite hilarious. Topless Robot is usually a simple site for nerds and news for nerds.

Except on fridays.

Turr_Phennir
So you searched for it deliberately? "Star Wars slash fic" on Google? mmm

Nephthys
No, I just stumbled on it while I was on Topless. Its actually pretty disturbing without their snarky comments after each paragraph.

Korto Vos

Guffawed

And uhh....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uJWxQGGG_oo/S8n_LNCjAQI/AAAAAAAAAE0/L7cdUATQIJ4/s1600/AwesomeThread.jpg

NTJack0
Google 'Fan Fiction Friday: "The Fall of Anakin Skywalker"' for the funny version.

Heres the actual version.

Note: I'm probably the only one who'll actually find this funny. As I've said, it is extremely graphic. Don't click the link kids. That's amazing.

Harbinger
Read the funny version.

Got no comments, man. Nothin'.

moggo09
what funny version ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.