HP doomsday & current hulk run the fist sluging gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

platinums
alright this is HP doomsday and current hulk and they both are team up to run this gauntlet in a fist fighting, this gauntlet is only fist fighting no other powers only sluging it out no flight no nothing only punching each other BUT the characters are allowed to use there speed in fighting which means there fighting speed is surving them in this one so lets get it started

colossus & namor
hercules & thor
black adam&superman
thanos&darkseid
superboy prime
superman 1 million

JakeTheBank
They stop at Black Adam and Superman.

carver9
Stops at Superman 1 million

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at Superman 1 million

Don't believe the hype, Carv.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Don't believe the hype, Carv.

What Hype?

Harbinger
Prime.

Brockalizer
Stops at Thanos and Darkseid. Collosus and Namor, seriously? They wouldn't have a prayer.

platinums

BattleMage
After HP doomsday falls the fourth day, The Hulk continue on fighting for twenty days before he eventually falls to Superman 1 million do to a massive heart attack cool

platinums

Lord_Talron
some serious wankage to claim that current hulk is that much higher than hp dd

platinums

tsscls
Everyone knows that colossus is the premier sluger in the marvel U. Stops at one. If this were a felching contest it may be different.

Batman-Prime
colossus & namor - easy prey
hercules & thor - a fight but they lose
black adam&superman - a better fight but they lose too
thanos&darkseid - if it's an Avatar of DS, they lose, True DS solos
superboy prime - he will have a annoying time, but he will win imho
superman 1 million - would win

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please give me fighting feats of "TRUE DS" and who he beat that leads you to believe he solos?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please give me fighting feats of "TRUE DS" and who he beat that leads you to believe he solos?

Please, his ass was big enough to cast a shadow over the multiverse. We see his true form falling, and it's big enough to say that he wouldn't notice beings the size of DD.

Abstracts don't need fighting feats to prove that they are beyond Heralds...

Brockalizer
Originally posted by platinums
so you think HP is inferior to current hulk?
The only real advantages that I see Hulk having over HP Doomsday is his intelligence, potentially limitless strength and healing abilities. I know Doomsday can heal as well, but doesn't he have to die first before he can be fully healed?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Please, his ass was big enough to cast a shadow over the multiverse. We see his true form falling, and it's big enough to say that he wouldn't notice beings the size of DD.

Abstracts don't need fighting feats to prove that they are beyond Heralds...

True DS is an abstract now? Jesus H. Christ. Please give me any proof to back up this statement. So concession accepted this "true ds" had ZERO fighting feats and beat NOBODY. You're also wrong on abtracts not fighting anybody... Eternity, Source, Master Order & Chaos, Lucifer etc etc ALL have fighting feats.

I'm starting to think you didn't read FC... if you did... you would realize DS didn't perform ONE not ONE muliversal feat. In fact, DS couldn't have accomplished ANYTHING in that story under his own power. NOT ONE THING.

Batman-Prime
True DS is an abstract now? Jesus H. Christ. Please give me any proof to back up this statement. So concession accepted this "true ds" had ZERO fighting feats and beat NOBODY. You're also wrong on abtracts not fighting anybody... Eternity, Source, Master Order & Chaos, Lucifer etc etc ALL have fighting feats.

I'm starting to think you didn't read FC... if you did... you would realize DS didn't perform ONE not ONE muliversal feat. In fact, DS couldn't have accomplished ANYTHING in that story under his own power. NOT ONE THING.

His fall alone collapsed the Multiverse. So... he was clearly an Herald...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you even understand WHY his collaspe did that? Do you somehow think it was his power doing so.. just collasping the multiverse with a wave of his hand? Do you even understand that the collaspe wasn't even possible without outside powerups?

Juntai
Do you even understand WHY his collaspe did that? Do you somehow think it was his power doing so.. just collasping the multiverse with a wave of his hand? Do you even understand that the collaspe wasn't even possible without outside powerups? Because he's a conceptual being from a higher dimension than this one. The embodiment of evil. He fell and landed in this dimension caused the multiverse and even time itself to begin collapsing. The real question would be; did YOU understand the story? Because it had nothing to do with powerups.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I did and you are SPOT on about why it was causing the multiverse to be flushed down the toilet. I had NOTHING to do with his power level or his power causing ANY effect on the multiverse. It simply came down to him being in a dimension he didn't belong in and throwing off everything. Very simmiliar to somebody doing something to the 616 Universe that can have multiversal or multi-universal effects.

The powerup I'm referring to that caused the collaspe and allowed him to even fall was the ALE. It's a powerup because others, and quite a few, have also used the ALE. It's not HIS to use alone. Thus it's like the IG or CC or any other powerup. Now what did this powerup do for him.. well it was spelled out quite clearly in the narration. It CRACKED time and space when DS used it to win the War in heaven. That is how DS was falling to a place he didn't belong because space was cracked from the war.. a war he ONLY won because of a powerup. Next, when the ALE was first broadcast it cracked space and time further. Point is, nothing that happened in FC had anything to do with his plan nor his own power. The only thing he did that resembled his "power" accomplishing multiversal effects was his sheer will power to not go down without a fight. I give him that and he showed incredible will power and clearly has some of the best in comics. However, make no mistake, he exhibit NO multiversal power on his own, it wsn't his plan to fall, he wasnt collapsing via his own power, space and time and the fall wouldn't even have happened if space and time wasn't crack from the war and from being broadcast. DS own power didn't crack anything. Those are the points I was making and are backed up by on panel narration and events correct?

Brockalizer

What you don't realize is that in the DC Universe if you consistently get your ass kicked by people that are only high herald i.e Superman and Orion, enough times then you get promoted to abstract level. I've always maintained that that's what makes Thanos superior to Darkseid. If Darkseid tries to start some shit then just call Superman and he'll deal with it by himself. Thanos on the other hand when he gets to plotting you need to call damn near the entire Marvel universe to deal with him. And even then Thanos is usually the instrument of his own demise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.