Thor & BRB vs. Nate Grey & God Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

psycho gundam
inb4 id vs rage

byrdgang21
Bump

Uriel005
can cable burn out or do we assume its not an issue.

Batman-Prime
Team one 8-9/10

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Uriel005
can cable burn out or do we assume its not an issue.

Not an issue

leonidas
not sure off hand of bills tp resistance. thor's is well known and a little inconsistent--some great and not so great feats. purely dependent on team 1's ability to resist mind rapage. they win in power, but it may not matter.

Uriel005
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Not an issue The psionic duo edge out if burnout isn't an issue. Cable at full capacity not sustaining global psionic influences for days straight without burnout issues is beast and Nate isn't a joke either.

"Id"

Prep-Man
Team 2?

yes team 2

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by 753
yes team 2

gets hammers shoved up their bungholes

Simbon
TP isn't going to win this. Nate can justifiably be classified as a high herald, but Yahweh Cable is less impressive than BRB, IMO. If it were just Nate vs Thor, I might give it to Nate on the basis that he is much smarter than Thor, but Cable is going to get destroyed by Bill, and then it's hammer time for Nate.

Hammer bros 7/10

why wont tp work here? thor's resistence to ti is hit and miss and BRB lacks feats that indicate he is resistant

Prep-Man
Didn't Moondragon fail at attacking BRB?

Simbon
I'm guessing that in a comic, TP either wouldn't be used, or at best would temporarily fool Thor with illusions. BRB is a cyborg, so I'm skeptical that he'd be vulnerable. Of course, Thor could always use Mjolnir to hypnotize the two psychics... shifty

"Id"
Bill has fallen pray to mild mental blast. The Twins are monsters in this department, there is no doubt that Bill should be wary of a mental assault.

"Id"
I almost forgot. Cable can psi link and interface with technology thanks to the T.O. He once forged a mind link with Machine Man. So yes Cable is a Techopath, as much as he is a Telepath.

Simbon
Originally posted by "Id"
Bill has fallen pray to mild mental blast.

As Walter Sobchak says: "I did not know that." That may tip things the other way. Who was it?

ExodusCloak
LOL I can't wait for AvX 8 to see the look on peoples faces. smile

abhilegend
^Why?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Why?

Wait and see. smile

j/k spoilers

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/50eae35e7df911e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wait and see. smile

j/k spoilers

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/50eae35e7df911e1989612313815112c_7.jpg
Who is that guy they are all attacking?

"Id"
LOL I can't wait for AvX 8 to see the look on peoples faces. smile
Hope wiped out Cables T.O. virus.

Now he is simply "healing", I take it that the way Scott, and Cables conversation took place, he will become the reserved heavy hitter.

Existere
Wait and see. smile

j/k spoilers

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/50eae35e7df911e1989612313815112c_7.jpg You're alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.