Gambit can level a house with his kinetic energy...so why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
So why is he so low balled all the time. I mean some people have him losing to guys like bullseye.

Gecko4lif
He is human durability and bullseye is hack

Aries_04
Still, anything starting at a distance....Gambit should own most.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Aries_04
Still, anything starting at a distance....Gambit should own most.

He has the power, but people like Bullseye and the like have more accuracy, so they're more likely to hit Gambit before he hits them.

TheLordofMurder
Gambit is held back by human frailties; human durability and human (although he is atheltic) reflexes/speed...

As a result, there are alot of characters that can own/kill him one on one...

Spiderman (as well as many of his opponents) would spite him...

Q99
He still has to hit after all.

Same for Cyclops. Same for countless others.

Colossus-Big C
bullseye can kill a person with a piece of booger
no matter how powerful gambit is, he has only human durability so he is susceptible to getting killed by a piece of booger, a toothpic or a piece of rock thrown by bullseye

BlackZero30x
new son version would own....actually a gambit with just his full power would also own.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -Pr- He has the power, but people like Bullseye and the like have more accuracy, so they're more likely to hit Gambit before he hits them.

basically. gambit can take some wins though.

SasuOna
Gambit almost got killed by Bullseye in his own comic but then he was later matching Daredevil.
Its kind of odd
Anyway now he can just touch someone and blow them up.

Silent Master
To be fair, Gambit's powers were acting up and at the time and he didn't want to fight.

StyleTime
So why is he so low balled all the time. I mean some people have him losing to guys like bullseye.
The Bullseye thing is because people either didn't read the comic or just like ignoring the context of their fight.

Same goes for the whole "paying off Deadpool" thing.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, Gambit's powers were acting up and at the time and he didn't want to fight.

exactly! he was at full power and couldn't control it because when he was younger he had mister sinister "alter" him so he wouldn't be as powerful. once mister sinister put him back to normal he had no training with his full capacity.

Aries_04
Originally posted by SasuOna
Gambit almost got killed by Bullseye in his own comic but then he was later matching Daredevil.
Its kind of odd
Anyway now he can just touch someone and blow them up.

I always thought he could only charge non-living matter.......if he can charge whatever he wants now.....that makes him even more dangerous

http://www.comicvine.com/1301433729/105-1747493/

BlackZero30x
I always thought he could only charge non-living matter.......if he can charge whatever he wants now.....that makes him even more dangerous

http://www.comicvine.com/1301433729/105-1747493/

at full capacity he could not only charge living material but he didn't even need to touch things. he could also coat himself(and weapons) in his Kinetic energy...heck he kissed rouge and nothing happened to him. at full capacity he's an uber beast.

and that's all before he becomes new son

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
He still has to hit after all.

Same for Cyclops. Same for countless others.

Cyclops has the broken widebeam though.

Aries_04
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
at full capacity he could not only charge living material but he didn't even need to touch things. he could also coat himself(and weapons) in his Kinetic energy...heck he kissed rouge and nothing happened to him. at full capacity he's an uber beast.

and that's all before he becomes new son

Good info. But now Im confused. What level is he at now?

BlackZero30x
im unsure where he's at now but back during his on going they show that gambit was about 18 and had a portion of his powers removed because he couldn't control it. but then he got stuck in the past and needed the power back so he went to mister sinister and had him put it back...he was crazy powerful for awhile(he could literally blow you up by looking at you, he could fly, and shoot kinetic energy beams) then he fought New Son and he lost his full capacity and went back to what he was. now im unsure what he's at but i doubt he's that powerful again.

KingD19
He's pretty much standard Gambit. But he's still got the potential of those Death powers.

Mindset
People don't know shit about Deadpool is why.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im unsure where he's at now but back during his on going they show that gambit was about 18 and had a portion of his powers removed because he couldn't control it. but then he got stuck in the past and needed the power back so he went to mister sinister and had him put it back...he was crazy powerful for awhile(he could literally blow you up by looking at you, he could fly, and shoot kinetic energy beams) then he fought New Son and he lost his full capacity and went back to what he was. now im unsure what he's at but i doubt he's that powerful again.

After that he killed onslaught in space

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
People don't know shit about Deadpool is why. Meant Gambit.

Aries_04
I think I'm going to compile a small list of people I think he can consistently beat that he constantly loses to on forums just to see what people think.

Despite popular opinion....Remy owns the following:

Captain America
Deadpool
Rhino....and
Bullseye

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
Meant Gambit.

i was wondering why you brought up deadpool lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.