Who is the weakest character that can withstand the following attack...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
No absorption, reflection, intangibility, teleportation, ect, ect, allowed; attack must be tanked fully (target can brace and use force fields if he/she/it has them) and the target must survive AND remain conscious...

Who is the weakest (lowest tiered) character who can withstand the following:

Q99
As usual, Butterball smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Q99
As usual, Butterball smile

Happy Dance

Um...no. smile

Colossus-Big C
what exactly is that

Q99
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Um...no. smile

Yes smile

There's no evidence that he *can* be hurt.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what exactly is that G-blast

zopzop
No absorption, reflection, intangibility, teleportation, ect, ect, allowed; attack must be tanked fully (target can brace and use force fields if he/she/it has them) and the target must survive AND remain conscious...

Who is the weakest (lowest tiered) character who can withstand the following:

Is PIS/CIS off? Because there are more than a few that can do it PIS/CIS off.

Juggernaut is my best bet. Butterball was already mentioned. In THEORY, Invisible Woman can do it. Since her force fields are made of the same stuff/energy that empowers the Celestials. I'm guessing the Godblast would break her FF but she'd still be standing.

I'd also say Katie Power has a good chance too but you said no absorption.

Black bolt z
Captain America?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Captain America?

Wow...

Do we have a winner!???

Never thought about him...

Although the question must be asked; if Thors most powerful God Blast can shatter Exitars dome, can it break Caps shield and kill him?

Using real life physics, the force of the blast would (assumming it didnt outright destroy the shield) slam Cap against whatever object was in his way and he'd be crushed to death by his shield on impact...but it doesnt work that way in comics.

Its very possible that Cap can survive this, but its not conclusive...

Black bolt z
Wow...

Do we have a winner!???

Although the question must be asked; if Thors most powerful God Blast can shatter Exitars dome, can it break Caps shield and kill him?

Using real life physics, the force of the blast would (assumming it didnt outright destroy the shield) slam Cap against whatever object was in his way and he'd be crushed to death by his shield on impact...but it doesnt work that way in comics.

Its very possible that Cap can survive this, but its not conclusive... I figure it would shatter the shield but he would survive the blast.

Like in secret war. I know thats not the exact context but...

Fifthchild
Originally posted by zopzop
Is PIS/CIS off? Because there are more than a few that can do it PIS/CIS off.

Juggernaut is my best bet. Butterball was already mentioned. In THEORY, Invisible Woman can do it. Since her force fields are made of the same stuff/energy that empowers the Celestials. I'm guessing the Godblast would break her FF but she'd still be standing.

I'd also say Katie Power has a good chance too but you said no absorption.

Juggernaut already tanked one. It pushed him back but IIRC he wasnt hurt. Guess he was having one of his more invulnerable days. I think WWH could, but he would probably be skeletonised like after he walked uphill through Vectors blasts.

Happy Dance

Um...no. smile butterball could probably do it

Juntai
Loser from the Supermen of America, and not only is he still standing, he doesn't even care.

rotiart
Wow...

Do we have a winner!???

Its very possible that Cap can survive this, but its not conclusive...

The vibranium in the shield absorbs the impact.. Thus captain America is not pushed back much if at all...

The antiforce would nit outright destroy the shield... Considering that the shield has a healthy history of standing up to devastating blasts...

There have been a couple of times the shield has been destroyed through molecular manipulation but through brute force like the antiforce blast... You'd have to ask if that blast is as powerful as King Thors attack was which I'll say no...

Lord_Talron
butterball for sure can survive it

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
The vibranium in the shield absorbs the impact.. Thus captain America is not pushed back much if at all...

If the shield absorbs that much energy (and the GB should easily exceed the output of a high yield thermonuclear detonation), then it should heat up instantly to a tempertaure in excess of 10 million degrees (which is attained when you detonate an H-Bomb); Captain America should be killed instantly if he attempts to stand his ground against this attack...

But logic takes a backseat to many things in comics, so the above probaly wouldnt happen...although there is zero reason it shouldnt.

If the shield absorbs that much energy (and the GB should easily exceed the output of a high yield thermonuclear detonation), then it should heat up instantly to a tempertaure in excess of 10 million degrees (which is attained when you detonate an H-Bomb); Captain America should be killed instantly if he attempts to stand his ground against this attack...

But logic takes a backseat to many things in comics, so the above probaly wouldnt happen...although there is zero reason it shouldnt. you dont get it do you? the shield absorbs logic. CA has used it to protect himself against nuclear reactor meltdowns

Black bolt z

But logic takes a backseat to many things in comics, so the above probaly wouldnt happen...although there is zero reason it shouldnt. Doesn't vibranium absorb heat as well?

Or deflect. Whichever would make it go away.

Mindset
Caps shield absorbs everything.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Caps shield absorbs everything. caps shield is made of win and charlie sheens blood. wait... thats the same thing.

Konton
Dead Girl

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Dead Girl

Does that count as 'surviving'? smile

Also, I think if her body is sufficiently destroyed it won't come back.

Konton
>:[

rotiart

In a comic captain america is probably fine after the attack. the blast is not proven to be anything other than entirely concussive force...

But logic takes a backseat to many things in comics, so the above probaly wouldnt happen...although there is zero reason it shouldnt.

Except for the logic that a piece of rock does not fire blasts capable of nuclear force that is directed as a fine beam that causes no collateral damage other that against whatever object the beam hits. You mean that logic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.