sun amped Superman vs Siege Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Fight happens right next to the sun.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Superman freaks out on him

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman freaks out on him like this?
http://www.howefitz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/freakazoid.jpg

-Pr-
Superman.

Galan007
Supes would shove Void up his own ass.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007

QFT

BlackZero30x
bat kick.....

quanchi112
Void wins.

Uriel005
^of course he does big grin of course he does.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
like this?
http://www.howefitz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/freakazoid.jpg

No, more like:

Uriel005
Supes would shove Void up his ass. wut... sick

lol no but yeah sundip would take void imo.

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
wut... sick

lol no but yeah sundip would take void imo.

Not sundip, sunamp.

The difference between sitting in the middle of the sun, and just being near enough to soak up extra energy, like when he flew into the upper atmosphere during Superman Returns to get the strength necessary to lift an island laced with Green K.

wildernesss
i don't see any norn stones involved in the thread so supes loses hard. void is so underrated in terms of his power that it's unbelievable. he would blink superman away with the same ease in which he defeated molecule man.

JakeTheBank
Norn Stones are the only thing capable of damaging Void now?

iceman24567
Superman flies threw the Void at 1000 times the speed of light killing Bob instantly

wildernesss
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Norn Stones are the only thing capable of damaging Void now?

no, many things are capable of damaging void. superman (with a mere sun amp) is not destroying void.

I think reed richards, doom, or iron man with prep could find a way to destroy void or permanently displace him in a near equivalent manner.many cosmic abstracts could override void's no limits fallacy. mistress death, living tribunal, eternity, beyonder, and magical artifacts equivalent or greater to the norn stones could enable void's permanent death provided the being wielding it could weaken void enough to bring bob reynolds out.

JakeTheBank
I don't see how Void is beating Superman as Superman starts off amped and will only further amp as the battle progresses. I'd go as far as to say that Superman w/ the sun in such a close proximately >>>>> Thor with an ill-defined Norn Stone amp.

Prep-Man
supes owns.

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss
i don't see any norn stones involved in the thread so supes loses hard. void is so underrated in terms of his power that it's unbelievable. he would blink superman away with the same ease in which he defeated molecule man.

The norn stones stopped being involved once Loki died, before Thors killing attack.

tkitna
Not sure what Superman is going to do here. Is he going to punch a being to death that is all but immune to physical harm when theres no interference from Bob, or is he going to punch to death a being that really cant die?

Slaanesh
Void..Supes can't really put him down..

Prep-Man
hes going to punch him to death. void will finally know what pain is.

JakeTheBank
Supes..Void can't really put him down..

Diesldude
If breakdown of matter in order to manipulate it on a subatomic level is a requisit, then, superman being invulnerable should be immune to it. wink

Lord_Talron
superman is very resistant to matter manip iirc

wildernesss
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
superman is very resistant to matter manip iirc

it's not enough considering owen reece is a top tier molecule manipulator who's power to transform or resist matter manipulation extends to his own physical body; yet he was owned & helpless against void.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hes going to punch him to death. void will finally know what pain is.

he died like 3 times already..i'm pretty sure he knows what pain is..

Uriel005
Originally posted by wildernesss
it's not enough considering owen reece is a top tier molecule manipulator who's power to transform or resist matter manipulation extends to his own physical body; yet he was owned & helpless against void. even allowing for the fact that bob wanted to die if he beat MM there is no way in hell that something like a hellicarrier dodgeball hitting him should do squat to him. That fight was BS on the highest levels as even in his insane (and mildly depowered state imo) Owen is so far beyond that level its not even funny. It's like attacking 2000 ft Asgardian destroyer with a cap gun by comparison.

wildernesss
even allowing for the fact that bob wanted to die if he beat MM there is no way in hell that something like a hellicarrier dodgeball hitting him should do squat to him. That fight was BS on the highest levels as even in his insane (and mildly depowered state imo) Owen is so far beyond that level its not even funny. It's like attacking 2000 ft Asgardian destroyer with a cap gun by comparison.

maybe the hellicarrier was norn stone amped. but seriously, all the hellicarrier really did was snap bob out of it. the void was ready to pounce right after as though nothing happened. it was more of a tap on bob's shoulder snapping him out of it momentarily. you're saying owen is so far beyond void when the canon clearly contradicts that. even the original min established sentry/void as super uber in a way that jives with the molcule man arc.

Naija boy
Void soundly

quanchi112
^of course he does big grin of course he does. I don't even think it's close.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't even think it's close.

And you're wrong, as usual. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.