Dooku & Qui-Gon run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MindTricker
Yeah, I like gauntlets.

Former master and apprentice join forces to overcome the gauntlet ahead, they're both at their prime.

They get a 30 minute rest between each fight.

Their enemies are on their prime unless stated.

1) TPM Obi-Wan & AotC Anakin
2) Darth Maul & AotC Obi-Wan
3) Kit Fisto & Plo Koon
4) ROTS General Grievous & Asajj Ventres
5) TPM Mace Windu

RagingBoner
They make it.

Q99
Yea, they clear.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by RagingBoner
They make it.

Agreed.

Tacitus
If it's in a creek, they stop at 3, anywhere else they clear it.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by MindTricker
Their enemies are on their prime unless stated.

IN THEIR PRIMES, not on their prime. Sounds like they're standing on a slab of meat while dueling.

Darth_Glentract
I don't see them making it through this. While they could defeat any duo pretty easily on it's own, stacked with only 30 min rest between, they'll fall at 4 for sure. As we've seen in FOTJ, recovering from intense battles takes quite some time, even for Luke. 2 and 3 will both be very tiring, and 4 is too much. A rested Ventress will definitely take out a tired Qui-gon.

Naga Sado
qgj will tire out after round one.Grevous will never tire and therefore he will overcome his tried master.

axel_jovan

DARTH POWER
Dooku would make this himself. 30 mins is plenty of rest.

N.B. Im also assuming TPM Mace is no where near his AOTC/ROTS League.

Eminence
Not only had he developed it, his pupil had mastered it and subsequently taken her seat on the High Council by the time of The Phantom Menace.

Qui-Gon is in his prime, and he is fighting alongside a man who could arguably run this gauntlet alone. Exhaustion will not be a factor.

Darth_Glentract
Ventress on her own is roughly on the level of ROTS Anakin or Obi-wan (weaker but not by much). I'd put her over Qui-gon even if he was fully rested. Since he'll be pretty weak at this point, she takes him without too much effort. A tired Dooku isn't going to survive a double team.

ares834
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ventress on her own is roughly on the level of ROTS Anakin or Obi-wan (weaker but not by much).

How do you come to that conclusion?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by ares834
How do you come to that conclusion?

Hu must mean AotC Anakin, NOT the RotS version (of which we have come to the conclusion is Zone Anakin). There is no way that Ventress is anywhere near RotS Anakin.

Eminence
Darth_Glentract
Ventress on her own is roughly on the level of ROTS Anakin or Obi-wan (weaker but not by much).
Obi-Wan would beat her.

Anakin would slaughter her.

You would do well to update yourself with The Clone Wars 1, 2] and the Revenge of the Sith novelization.

Lord Lucien
Ventress on her own is roughly on the level of ROTS Anakin or Obi-wan (weaker but not by much). I'd put her over Qui-gon even if he was fully rested. Since he'll be pretty weak at this point, she takes him without too much effort. A tired Dooku isn't going to survive a double team. Woah! You are behind the times of T-canon Clone Wars.

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Hu must mean AotC Anakin, NOT the RotS version (of which we have come to the conclusion is Zone Anakin). There is no way that Ventress is anywhere near RotS Anakin. You must not have watch the nightsisters trilogy.She was doing well vs. dooku and almost killed anakin and ob1.i will post the link

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Naga Sado
You must not have watch the nightsisters trilogy.She was doing well vs. dooku and almost killed anakin and ob1.i will post the link http://tv.blinkx.com/leavingus/RBNoO7h0O3L0TTir9MelNTfv0DMpwICJK_MlGREBttY/Vq4ofX_Sra2cYvM98Dzqbg

Eminence
She's 0 for 3 against Dooku in the Nightsisters Trilogy alone. Not your best reference.

Nephthys
Ventress with hair freaks me the **** out.

DARTH POWER
You must not have watch the nightsisters trilogy.She was doing well vs. dooku and almost killed anakin and ob1.i will post the link

??? She got defeated with 2 nightsisters on her side fighting a blind Dooku.

Then she was getting defeated with Savage Opress on her side. (And Savage was a serious beast).

The in her final one on one against Dooku she didn't last very long at all.

Jinsoku Takai
You must not have watch the nightsisters trilogy.She was doing well vs. dooku and almost killed anakin and ob1.i will post the link

What? Not quite. Watch again.

DARTH POWER
and almost killed anakin and ob1.i will post the link

After they already chose not to kill her.

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ventress with hair freaks me the **** out. i kinda thought she was hot..

Naga Sado
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
??? She got defeated with 2 nightsisters on her side fighting a blind Dooku.

Then she was getting defeated with Savage Opress on her side. (And Savage was a serious beast).

The in her final one on one against Dooku she didn't last very long at all. *cough*niether would savage *cough*!he had what?...,a week or two of training and all of the sudden he is bad ass? laughing out loud well,for
1.ventress was dooku's apprentice and he taught her alot of what she knows
2.The nightsisters didnot get there blade on offenseive very offten.
3.savage is naturaly a weak and emotional PAWN!
4.ventress was going up against a sith who was very skilled and powerful.
5.sidous was fealing threatened by how powerful she was becomieng
6.ob1 and anakin are jedi so they arent supposed to kill her in that situation.
7.if not for the interfearance of that vulture droid anakin and ob1 would be dead
>_.

Jinsoku Takai
*cough*niether would savage *cough*!he had what?...,a week or two of training and all of the sudden he is bad ass? laughing out loud well,for
1.ventress was dooku's apprentice and he taught her alot of what she knows
2.The nightsisters didnot get there blade on offenseive very offten.
3.savage is naturaly a weak and emotional PAWN!
4.ventress was going up against a sith who was very skilled and powerful.
5.sidous was fealing threatened by how powerful she was becomieng
6.ob1 and anakin are jedi so they arent supposed to kill her in that situation.
7.if not for the interfearance of that vulture droid anakin and ob1 would be dead
>_.

None of the (almost unreadable) nonsense that you just posted changes the fact that Dooku is in another galaxy regarding combat prowess as compared to Ventress. She was doing anything EXCEPT well against the Count.

Eminence
cool fight tho, bruh

Darth_Glentract
I'm pretty sure Asajj had a pretty close duel with Anakin not long before ROTS. Also, didn't she defeat Kit Fisto? That's pretty dang good.

Lord Lucien
Yes, which is weird. Apparently, he was moving faster than Kenobi could keep up with, but was still defeated and wounded by Ventress. The same Ventress who is always toyed with by that same Kenobi. I love discrepancies.

DARTH POWER
Not sure if Obi-Wan has "Always" toyed with Ventress. I remember one time he did in that CRAPPER THAN CRAP CW Movie!

Jinsoku Takai
I'm pretty sure Asajj had a pretty close duel with Anakin not long before ROTS. Also, didn't she defeat Kit Fisto? That's pretty dang good.

Anakin's powers "have doubled" since the Clone Wars.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Anakin's powers "have doubled" since the Clone Wars.

Where does that statement come from? Furthermore, the Clone Wars were not a one second ordeal. Did they double from the very beginning? Technically the Clone Wars were still going on in ROTS.

DARTH POWER
^ Since the last time he met Dooku(in Anakin's opinion). And although his opinion is very fallible, he clearly showed against Dooku that he was a heck of a lot more powerful than the days of struggling against Ventress.

Jinsoku Takai
...Which, according to Star Wars: The Clone Wars, is more recent than we were previously lead to believe.

Lord Lucien
Where does that statement come from? Furthermore, the Clone Wars were not a one second ordeal. Did they double from the very beginning? Technically the Clone Wars were still going on in ROTS. From RotS. And if the Clone Wars show is allowed to continue, the "last time" Anakin spoke of will probably be only like a month beforehand, when he, Obi-Wan, and Dooku had to work together with Chewbacca and Yoda in order to defeat the Son when he returned to take over a young Han Solo's body.

Lucius
Anakin: "My powers have doubled since we last met Count."
Dooku: "Since last week?"
Anakin: "I know rite!?"

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lucius
Anakin: "My powers have doubled since we last met Count."
Dooku: "Since last week?"
Anakin: "I know rite!?"

It's canon (or it will be).

Lord Lucien
Followed by an enthusiastic high-five that breaks Dooku's arm.

Anakin: "Hydraulic five, b*tch."

Darth_Glentract
Oh okay. I havent been keeping up with the show.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, but Dooku wins all these fights because he can clearly use Force levitate/force lightning combo on three Force users while being overcome by drugs. Qui-Gon just collects their lightsabers after each round.

Wait a second... I'm being inconsistent. Marka Ragnos solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.