Mortal Kombat vs Earth Shooters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so Shao Kahn and his forces invade Earth, just as they did in "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation." He has all the cannon fodder infantry shown in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Not sure, 1000 in number?), and all of his fighters. No Elder God bullshit.

Lord Raiden has found the last ten humans on Earth, and has brought them together to defeat Kahn. The humans involved are as follows:

John Rambo

John Matrix

John McClane

John Preston

Fox (Wanted)

Wesley Gibson

Smith (Shoot 'em Up)

Bob Lee Swagger

Agent 47

Bryan Mills

Raiden brings the Earth warriors together in New York City to fight Kahn's forces. Each combatant is armed with every weapon they are shown using in their respective movies. They have enough ammo so that if they manage it properly, they have more than enough to win. They will fight as a team, with Rambo leading them. Raiden is there as strictly an advisor, he is a non-combatant.

The Earth warriors are briefed by Raiden on Outworld's fighters, what they can do.

The Outworld forces know who their prey is, know what they are armed with, and are familiar with their feats.

Both sides have a full days prep. At dawn on the following day, Kahn and his army attack.

Now, who wins? Kahn, with his powered up team and superior numbers? Or the Earth realm shooters?

thanos-prime
Need more info on kahns side does he just have his foot soldiers? need more info on where they fight to.

Rogue Jedi
The cannon fodder, they are the foot soldiers, the ones who wore red, like the one Sonja KO'd with a bedpan.

They fight in NY city after a days prep each, at dawn. Both have knowledge of each other.

thanos-prime
hard to say if there fighting in the streets the ninja win easily far to many, if there hold up in a building they would stalemate for quite a while before kahn level's the building.

Rogue Jedi
Remember, both sides have knowledge of each other, and 47 can make 2 mile head shots.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Remember, both sides have knowledge of each other, and 47 can make 2 mile head shots. i know this but there comes a point when skill is out done by sheer numbers eventually they will die

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by thanos-prime
i know this but there comes a point when skill is out done by sheer numbers eventually they will die

I don't think so. You gotta take into account the weapons the Earth warriors had. A C-4 arrow can take out 20 MKers.

thanos-prime
I don't think so. You gotta take into account the weapons the Earth warriors had. A C-4 arrow can take out 20 MKers. you seem to look at this as if there marching in a straight line at the shooters they will be attacking from all sides.

Rogue Jedi
you seem to look at this as if there marching in a straight line at the shooters they will be attacking from all sides. Not at all, just saying, they'll likely never see Rambo, Swagger or 47. Hell, if they fight in a coordinated fashion, they'll take out 3/4. Add on Matrix and the others?

lol.

thanos-prime
Let's just agree to disagree you obviously think they win and won't change your opinion nor will i

Rogue Jedi
Wow, that was quick.

thanos-prime
Wow, that was quick. we have already pretty much gone over this in the other thread even when more people said a bigger team with more guns loses you still persisted there is no point you won't change your opinion

Rogue Jedi
So guns against MK is fail? K. Let's see what others say.

Robtard
So I take it these 'Mortal Kombat Vs Other People' threads won't stop until you've killed the MK team.

Rogue Jedi
They were killed in the BTLC thread.

This is a different thread. You telling me the thought of MKers up against guns is not interesting?

the ninjak
Team 2 dies but 47 survives.

He kills em all eventually throughout the next few weeks. cool

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Robtard
So I take it these 'Mortal Kombat Vs Other People' threads won't stop until you've killed the MK team. pretty much
i mean look @ this thread shao khan & fodder vs badasses
he basically too out everyone who could doing well... anything... sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
pretty much
i mean look @ this thread shao khan & fodder vs badasses
he basically too out everyone who could doing well... anything... sad Do you have Downs syndrome or something?

"and all of his fighters."

0mega Spawn
oh i only halfway read through since this is clearly a butthurt thread.

anyways scorpion solos teleport FTW

once again RJ... once

0mega Spawn
or Sindel happy of course

Rogue Jedi
Ahahahaaha, yeah? Tell me, when has Sindel ever trashed a building made of steel and metal?

Yeah, thought not. 47 ices her with a two mile head shot before she even enters the city.

Scorpion? He aint gonna teleport the whole time, not his style. He'll engage h2h and get blasted.

0mega Spawn
2 miles? well hes sniping then scorpion & sindel appear behind him then
TOASTYYYYYYY scorpion burns 47 alive.then continues the same way to the others yes

oh so MK have not choice but to use their fists? laughing
sad RJ very sad.

Rogue Jedi
Appear behind him? How do they find him? 47 won't be seen if he doesn't want to.

Same for Rambo.

Same for Swagger, one mile head shot FTW.

No, the MKers can obviously use their powers, but you obviously are not thinking of the pure badassery on the Earth team and their weapons. Watch Rambo II, dude was a ghost when hunting the Russians.

And the bullet benders, forget about them? And Preston? Matrix and his feats?

This is a curbstomp, dude.

0mega Spawn
Appear behind him? How do they find him? 47 won't be seen if he doesn't want to.

Same for Rambo.

Same for Swagger, one mile head shot FTW.

No, the MKers can obviously use their powers, but you obviously are not thinking of the pure badassery on the Earth team and their weapons. Watch Rambo II, dude was a ghost when hunting the Russians.

And the bullet benders, forget about them? And Preston? Matrix and his feats?

This is a curbstomp, dude. how do they find scorpion?he won't be seen if he doesn't want to laughing
scorpion NINJA.

yes rambo & swagger get the 47 treatment.
teleport TOASTYYYYYYY

bullet benders... so?
scorpion teleports behind them then BOOM

TOASTYYYYYYY

ye MK does stomp team 2 pretty hard

Rogue Jedi
how do they find scorpion?he won't be seen if he doesn't want to laughing
scorpion NINJA.

yes rambo & swagger get the 47 treatment.
teleport TOASTYYYYYYY

bullet benders... so?
scorpion teleports behind them then BOOM

TOASTYYYYYYY

ye MK does stomp team 2 pretty hard

K, let's compare Rambo and Scorpions stealth feats. Go.

Lulz, all you got is Scorpion teleporting. Fail. He doesn't teleport more than ten feet at a time, doofus.

0mega Spawn
LMAO WTF scorpion can teleport to different dimensions clown laughing

& he teleported from tht ice bridge to an uknown distance to shao khans palace.

laughing at you making up limitations for a win... you lie too much laughing

scorpion stealth feats? OK
teleporting ninja...

when fighting johnny in tht forest he disappeared for a couple secs the popped out from behind a tree behind johnny laughing

thanos-prime
lol at scorpion not teleporting more than 10ft at a time.

Rogue Jedi
LMAO WTF scorpion can teleport to different dimensions clown laughing

& he teleported from tht ice bridge to an uknown distance to shao khans palace.

laughing at you making up limitations for a win... you lie too much laughing

teleporting ninja...

when fighting johnny in tht forest he disappeared for a couple secs the popped out from behind a tree behind johnny laughing

And? He's gotta stop teleporting and fight eventually. Can he teleport and fight at the same time? Nah.

I'm talking about his teleporting during a fight, what good is it to teleport across the city? Observe:

huejDD4znaE

Look at how fast Rambo caps the Pirates at :16. He killed 4 men in like two seconds with his pistol. Scorpion tries that teleporting shit with him, Rambo is gonna cap his ass.

Rogue Jedi

teleporting ninja...

when fighting johnny in tht forest he disappeared for a couple secs the popped out from behind a tree behind johnny laughing K, Rambo goes stealth, Scorpion is teleporting around looking for him, Rambo tags him with a C4 arrow.

Rambo's stealth in Rambo II is unparalleled, man. Scorpion will never see him. If the fight goes to Central park? haermm Rambo solos.

thanos-prime
And? He's gotta stop teleporting and fight eventually. Can he teleport and fight at the same time? Nah.

I'm talking about his teleporting during a fight, what good is it to teleport across the city? Observe:

huejDD4znaE

Look at how fast Rambo caps the Pirates at :16. He killed 4 men in like two seconds with his pistol. Scorpion tries that teleporting shit with him, Rambo is gonna cap his ass. Rambo can't be watching everywhere at once a sneak attack teleport is much more likely to work that what you posted.

thanos-prime
K, Rambo goes stealth, Scorpion is teleporting around looking for him, Rambo tags him with a C4 arrow.

Rambo's stealth in Rambo II is unparalleled, man. Scorpion will never see him. If the fight goes to Central park? haermm Rambo solos. Sure cause rambo can just "Go stealth" with 1000+ troops and people scattered all throughout NY god your arguments are Tera-Bad.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo can't be watching everywhere at once a sneak attack teleport is much more likely to work that what you posted. More likely Scorpion is head shot by 47.

Sure cause rambo can just "Go stealth" with 1000+ troops and people scattered all throughout NY god your arguments are Tera-Bad. From the OP:

The Earth warriors are briefed by Raiden on Outworld's fighters, what they can do.

The Outworld forces know who their prey is, know what they are armed with, and are familiar with their feats.

Both sides have a full days prep. At dawn on the following day, Kahn and his army attack.

big grin

thanos-prime
More likely Scorpion is head shot by 47.

From the OP:

big grin

so you agree rambo would die well that's all i needed to hear good day sir.

0mega Spawn
Sure cause rambo can just "Go stealth" with 1000+ troops and people scattered all throughout NY god your arguments are Tera-Bad. hysterical

i think he really does believe that.

rambo goes stealth scorpion goes stealth.

see how tht works

no he can keep teleporting & handing out TOASTYYYYYYY.

what do you mean teleport & fight at the same time no expression.

you think his teleporting powers disappear when in a fight? hysterical
anyways TOASTYYYYYYY

mann you suck azz RJ laughing

Rogue Jedi
so you agree rambo would die well that's all i needed to hear good day sir. Not sure when I did that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, how's Scorpion gonna attack what he cannot see? Rambo, in Central park, No one will see him. He'll become part of the forest, he'll be a ghost, dude.

thanos-prime
Not sure when I did that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, how's Scorpion gonna attack what he cannot see? Rambo, in Central park, No one will see him. He'll become part of the forest, he'll be a ghost, dude. Burn the forest down he will have to come out some time or he will die of smoke inhalation both work for me

Rogue Jedi
Burn the forest down he will have to come out some time or he will die of smoke inhalation both work for me Sure, and when Scorpion starts burning down the forest, he'll make himself that much more visible for a C4 arrow, or a 47 head shot.

That'd be a dumb move for Scorpion.

thanos-prime
Sure, and when Scorpion starts burning down the forest, he'll make himself that much more visible for a C4 arrow, or a 47 head shot.

That'd be a dumb move for Scorpion. Yeah cause rambo can shoot through trees now all of a sudden and there's the fact that he's hiding in the woods which imo means he would be going deeper in because he would expect them to follow

Rogue Jedi
Yeah cause rambo can shoot through trees now all of a sudden and there's the fact that he's hiding in the woods which imo means he would be going deeper in because he would expect them to follow Dude, Rambo, in the woods, you can be right on top of him and not realize it. In First Blood, he was visible only when he wanted to be. National Guardsmen were within feet of him and didn't even know it.

0mega Spawn
Dude, Scorpion, in the woods, you can be right in front of him and not realize it... until TOASTYYYYYYY

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Scorpion, in the woods, you can be right in front of him and not realize it... until TOASTYYYYYYY Scorpion has to know where Rambo is to teleport close enough to attack. How can he do this if he cannot see Rambo? If he stops to look around, try and spot Rambo, he's gonna get an arrow in the eye.

Count in the bullet benders doing their adrenaline slow down time thing, Scorpion is gonna get capped. There's too much talent and too much firepower on the Earth team. Scorpion can teleport all he wants, but it'll do him no good.

John Preston with his katana against Scorpion= Headless Scorpion.

0mega Spawn
all of your arguments are vague & can apply to damn near anyone laughing

see watch

Rambo has to know where Scorpion, is to shoot an arrow into his eye. How can he do this if he cannot see Scorpion? If he stops to look around, try and spot Scorpion, he's gonna get an extra serving of TOASTYYYY. laughing

so everyone is looking exclusively for Scorpion?
not looking for khans troops?laughing out loud

0mega Spawn
perfect opportunity for Smoke to sneak up in smoke form yes
or Reptiles to go invisible & sneak up

hey no expression

invisible reptiles FTW laughing

thanos-prime
Or sindel could level the entire Forrest.

0mega Spawn
yes yes

Rogue Jedi
all of your arguments are vague & can apply to damn near anyone laughing

see watch

Rambo has to know where Scorpion, is to shoot an arrow into his eye. How can he do this if he cannot see Scorpion? If he stops to look around, try and spot Scorpion, he's gonna get an extra serving of TOASTYYYY. laughing Let's see, who is more likely to be spotted in the forest? A man who becomes practically invisible in the forest, or a ninja wearing bright yellow?

Gee, I dunno.....

Hey, you're the one knobjobbing Scorpion.

The troops? Matrix, McClane and the rest mow them down, blow them up, snipe them.

Rogue Jedi
Or sindel could level the entire Forrest.

Stop amping her feats. She was never shown leveling an area that large.

And if she tries, BAM, 47 snipes her from 2 miles out.

0mega Spawn
Let's see, who is more likely to be spotted in the forest? A man who becomes practically invisible in the forest, or a ninja wearing bright yellow?

Gee, I dunno.....

Hey, you're the one knobjobbing Scorpion.

The troops? Matrix, McClane and the rest mow them down, blow them up, snipe them. a teleporting ninja wearing. see thats your problem your brain is missing the key components in the battle teleporting, invisibility, destroys gun
cant aim at neither so they'll focus on the troops in which TOASTYYYYYYY happens.

knobjobbing? you keep saying different people kill Scorpion. seems like you know his teleporting owns them

you haven't even acknowledged reptiles invisibility. laughing

you lose.

Rogue Jedi
a teleporting ninja wearing. see thats your problem your brain is missing the key components in the battle teleporting, invisibility, How's Scorpion gonna know where to teleport? He's gotta see Rambo first, you know that, right?

Nope. Rambo killed four pirates in less than two seconds with a quick draw. It takes Scorpion that long to teleport.

Already covered the troops, they get the Matrix and the McClane.

Scorpion can be killed many ways here, Champ. You're ignoring the weapons the Earth team has at their disposal. Claymores, grenades, pipe bombs, smoke bombs, rocket launchers, sniper rifles, machine guns, explosive arrowheads, yada yada yada.

So he can go invisible, and? He never fought that way.

Rogue Jedi
FF to 5:00, look at what Smith did with just a few minutes prep:

uJl1ZTg5BuE

Check this shit out:

DFGDv5jGBDw

Rambo on the .50 cal, McClane at the wheel, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..........Talk about rape. They'll take out 75% of the MKers in seconds.

And here, Wesley:

-S-7OdAc3ws&feature=related

Wesley'll have pistols, machine guns, thousands of rats armed with bombs, AND his sniper rifle.

And the Matrix:

ix3EEipwRJk&feature=related

Not to mention Fox, Preston, Swagger, Mills and 47, all their gear, with a day to prep?

Dude.....No way in HELL the MKers have a chance here.

0mega Spawn
How's Scorpion gonna know where to teleport? He's gotta see Rambo first, you know that, right?

Nope. Rambo killed four pirates in less than two seconds with a quick draw. It takes Scorpion that long to teleport.

Already covered the troops, they get the Matrix and the McClane.

Scorpion can be killed many ways here, Champ. You're ignoring the weapons the Earth team has at their disposal. Claymores, grenades, pipe bombs, smoke bombs, rocket launchers, sniper rifles, machine guns, explosive arrowheads, yada yada yada.

So he can go invisible, and? He never fought that way. Rambo has to see scorpion
scorpion has to rambo
yada yada yada

already covered that 4 invisible Reptiles snap all of earth warriors necks.

claymores, pipe bombs so earth warriors are sitting behind trees waiting for them to step on them?

laughing

teleport ambush still wins.

scorpion can teleport any fighter he chooses to any location.

0mega Spawn
you're posting all these vids and i see the earth warriors standing in broad daylight laughing

you that retarded to not see that scorpion simply teleports anybody behind any earth warrior.

because thats exactly what he does.

or reptiles see them and sneak around their fire laughing

I just owned all over you laughing

Rogue Jedi
Rambo has to see scorpion
scorpion has to rambo
yada yada yada Rambo is busy blowing away the MK army with the .50 while McClane, at the wheel, plays Death Race. Fox rides shotgun, watches Rambo's back. If Scorpion ports behind Rambo, Fox caps him.

What else ya got?

Reptile/s have to revert to non-invisibility in order to fight, Champ.

Remote detonated, sensor detonated, trip wires, the works.

And when he does, BAM, he's capped. See, Scorpion has to know where to port to. Swagger, 47 and Wesley, they won't be seen unless they wanna be seen.

Rambo is busy blowing away the MK army while McClane plays Death Race. Fox rides shotgun, watches Rambo's back. If Scorpion ports behind Rambo, Fox caps him.

Got anything else? Because I really have already covered everything.

you're posting all these vids and i see the earth warriors standing in broad daylight laughing

you that retarded to not see that scorpion simply teleports anybody behind any earth warrior.

because thats exactly what he does.

or reptiles see them and sneak around their fire laughing

I just owned all over you laughing

I already covered everything you posted here, Champ. You've owned shit.

Try again, try harder.

thanos-prime
And while there driving there car get's hit with a nanite net courtesy of cyrax and then a missile courtesy of smoke, There goes half you team.

lol where is this said prove they have to.

lol at them not being seen unless they want to none of them have any stealth feats.

Rogue Jedi
lol where is this said prove they have to.

lol at them not being seen unless they want to none of them have any stealth feats.

Because they only fought in solid form, silly.

None? Whoa, can't believe you just said that.

thanos-prime
So? doesn't mean they can't fight while invisible.

None as in the one's you stated wouldn't be seen unless they wanted to. Jack nor 47 and espically the shooter have no stealth feats.

thanos-prime
Actually swagger might have 1 but the other 2 don't

Rogue Jedi
So? doesn't mean they can't fight while invisible. Then why didn't they fight while invisible? That's be a HUGE advantage. You can speculate all you want, but all that matters is the MVF golden rule, see then rules thread.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/Double_facepalm.jpg

thanos-prime
Hmmm i see well it really doesn't matter if there invisible when they attack anyway they just have to get close enough to turn visible then snap some necks.

As i said swagger does have 1 or 2 but the other 2 don't.

Rogue Jedi
Hmmm i see well it really doesn't matter if there invisible when they attack anyway they just have to get close enough to turn visible then snap some necks.

As i said swagger does have 1 or 2 but the other 2 don't.

Lulz, they attack Rambo that close and he'll put four bullets in them before they blink. Also, they gotta FIND them. Not-gonna-happen.

Wesley has his thing where he slows down time. This is a far greater asset, and yes, he showed some stealth. 47 is the best assassin in the world, you think he got that way with no stealth? Watch the last scene in Hitman.

thanos-prime
lol at him putting four bullets in them when he doesn't even know there there. He has to find them as well which isn't easy when your opponent is invisible.

Im pretty sure he didn't slow time it just made HIS perception of time slower. no not really i don't remember him showing any stealth. i don't give a shit if he's the greatest assassin in the world screen feats please. And lol at maybe 1 scene of stealth making him "Only seen when he wants to be seen" lol fail.

Rogue Jedi
lol at him putting four bullets in them when he doesn't even know there there. He has to find them as well which isn't easy when your opponent is invisible. He never goes invisible, dude. Liu Kang saw him, twice. And he never showed he can break necks.

It enabled him to think and react faster.

The final scene.

Also:

GkLXdLgOybE

laughing

thanos-prime
If he is fighting to the best of his abilities he will go invisible, LOL im supposed to believe reptile can't snap someone's neck? lol FAIL

We were talking about stealth and stealth feats stop trying to derail the argument.

Rogue Jedi
If he is fighting to the best of his abilities he will go invisible, LOL im supposed to believe reptile can't snap someone's neck? lol FAIL Screen feats, he never went invisible, he never fought while blending in, and never showed that level of strength.

You can speculate all you want, but it'll do no good.

You made a comment on his time slow down thingy ability, I was replying on it. I also replied on 47.

You do realize that part of Smith's gear is the entire Hammerson warehouse, yes?

thanos-prime
He did go invisible in the second movie. i already addressed the "Fought while blending in" thing, He was strong enough to kick liu kang 30 feet through the air and through a brick wall and punch a cinder block to pieces.

My original post was concerning stealth i only gave my opinion about what i thought it did it had no bearing on the argument, The argument being they don't have sufficient stealth feats to say they will only be seen when they want to.

Rogue Jedi
He did go invisible in the second movie. i already addressed the "Fought while blending in" thing, He was strong enough to kick liu kang 30 feet through the air and through a brick wall and punch a cinder block to pieces. No, he didn't go "invisible." He did pretty much what a Predator does. Neither go invisible. Besides, the Earth team knows what he can do, they know he can camouflage himself. They won't be taken surprise by it.

It wasn't 30 feet haermm

You addressed it, but didn't prove it. It's like someone saying "Hey RJ, prove Voldemort can half apparate and cast spells." I wouldn't offer what I think. I'd show footage of him doing so.

So yeah, once again, you fail.

What is shown, said and implied in movies counts here. 47 is an expert in all aspects of combat. Stealth is part of this.

thanos-prime
Um yes he did go invisible if you have proof to the contrary post it otherwise shut the hell up.

Point? he still kicked him through a brick wall and punched a cinder block to pieces he is strong enough to snap a grown mans neck.

LOL i already changed my opinion of the whole killing while invisible thing as it doesn't make any difference if there invisible while they do it or not they only have to stay invisible to get close enough to snap some necks then become visaible then do the deed. if you had any common sense at all yu would have already seen this.

Wrong implication means nothing, screen feats proving they will only be seen when they want to please.

Rogue Jedi
Um yes he did go invisible if you have proof to the contrary post it otherwise shut the hell up. Then how did Liu Kang see him? Twice?

Yeah, cuz kicking means strong arms!!!!

Invisible or not, they aren't finding Rambo.

I'll say it again: If it is said, shown or implied, it is a feat. Every thread here we go by this.

And again, watch the last scene to Hitman.

thanos-prime
Because he wasn't invisible at that time?

yep just ignore the second feat i listed that's about what i have come to expect from you.

And he isn't finding them stalemate then.

Nope sorry implied stealth doesn't work for me post something or shut up about it.

Rogue Jedi
Because he wasn't invisible at that time? Ah, but he was in camouflage mode.

Lulz if you say so.

Wrong. Liu saw Reptile when he was "invisible", Rambo will too.

K, so we are gonna change MVF rules, written and unwritten, because you don't get it?

thanos-prime
Not the same reptile, there invisibility looked much better in the second movie.

I do because you did.

And? seeing 1 when there 3 more about to pounce on you doesn't really help.

No im going to ignore what you say because i don't believe you.

Rogue Jedi
Not the same reptile, there invisibility looked much better in the second movie.And they never fought while invisible. And the Earth crew saw them.

Oh nice comeback!!!

Wrong. Rambo took out 4 armed men a few feet away in less than 2 seconds.

haermm Concession accepted.

thanos-prime
Because they let them.

Not a comeback just letting you see your stupidity, but i could start insulting if you if like.

four armed men all in his line of sight the reptile's won't be.

That was actually more like a challenge but hey trolls see what they want to see.

Rogue Jedi
Because they let them. O'rly? Got any evidence to go along with that.....tie?

Oh no, I dunno if I could take it......

Sure he won't? Tell me, how's Reptile gonna find Rambo? And if he does, Reptiles style is to duke it out once the fight starts. Rambo draws his pistol WAY faster than Reptile reacts and BAM BAM BAM BAM, dead ninja.

You aren't a challenge to me. Not even close, not on your best day, fanboy.

thanos-prime
The fact that they were invisible then they became visible to fight.

Im sure you couldn't.

Likewise tell me how rambo is gonna find Reptile in the woods while he is invisible, when rambo draws to shoot the one he sees he get's acid in his eyes then killed by the other 3.

lol sure that wasn't you conceding in the MK vs BTILC thread to me?

Rogue Jedi
The fact that they were invisible then they became visible to fight. Liu Kang saw Reptile twice on the wall, and Raiden saw them when they were crawling down the stone wall.

If one is actively looking for Reptile, he/they can be seen.

Inorite?

Mhm, and the other shooters are all playing parcheesi!!!

Days prep, shitload of explosives, Rambo's skill at setting traps, think about it. He'll force the MKers to pursue him into a friggin minefield.

Nope, that was me accepting that we are never gonna see eye to eye on that. Getting that same feeling now.

thanos-prime
Wasn't reptile that was the thing that became reptile, There camo is gonna be much better in the Forrest
than on a stone wall.

I disagree.

According to you there off driving in a car somewhere playing "death Race".

The amount of traps he can set in a day isn't going to help against 1000+ foot soldiers, Sure cause mine's can just be found anywhere in NY.

you still conceded the reason doesn't matter.

Rogue Jedi
Wasn't reptile that was the thing that became reptile, There camo is gonna be much better in the Forrest
than on a stone wall. No it isn't, dude. Reptile blends in just as well with a stone wall as he would in the woods.

Too bad the MK movies agree with me.

Just one of many possibilities, duder. One you failed to counter.

Lulz, sure!!! This is a team, dude, Swagger is on his team. Matrix is on his team. McClane is on his team. They had pipe bombs, claymores and C4.

In First Blood, Rambo led the deputies right where he wanted them to be then raped them.

In Rambo 2, he led the VC into the rice field and burned them alive.

In Rambo IV, he led the Burmese soldiers to the abandoned WWII bomb, set a claymore by it, and set off an explosion that would take out at least half of the MKers.

This is what Rambo does when facing an opposing force with greater numbers, he leads them where he wants them to go then BOOM they're dead.

That wasn't a concession, you silly man. That was me accepting that you aren't gonna see things my way.

thanos-prime
No i disagree it would be darker in the woods, and they can move through the trees making spotting them even harder.

No they don't the only one in the second movie who noticed them on the wall was raiden and considering there was like 5 other people with him i would say that's pretty good camo.

No i countered it you just ignore all points but your own but your own so ill do it again, Cyrax hits them with a nanite net destroying the car and if there not dead smoke hits them with a missile right after.

So now your changing your mind to they're all in the woods instead of just rambo? gotcha.

Sure it wasn't.

Rogue Jedi
No i disagree it would be darker in the woods, and they can move through the trees making spotting them even harder. Mhm, and hey happen to have night vision now?

Because Raiden, like the shooters here, knew what to look for.

Sure, he takes all that time, charges up his little nanos, and doesn't catch any .50 caliber fire haermm

Nope, they have the entire city at their disposal, THEY choose where the battle/s take place.

thanos-prime
Dark doesn't=night.

Prove it was prior knowledge that allowed him to see them and not dumb luck which imo is the only way the shooters would see the reptile.

lol at "all that time" Exaggerate much at most it took a couple seconds which he would easily have considering the terrain he could shoot from a building or just just the foot soldiers to give him the time.

So which is it is rambo in the woods by himself or is the entire team?

Rogue Jedi
Dark doesn't=night. Lol at the ninjas having better night vision than the humans, epic lulz, dude.

Prior knowledge, dumb luck, they were seen.

One thing this team has is luck. *Introduces John McClane*

Nah, acording to screen feats, Cyrax must get up close and personal to use his nano thingies.

Quote a scene where he uses it at long range......wait, there isn't one......

Rambo in the woods is frightening enough, just one of many possibilities.

He's the team leader, with Raiden there as a non combatant, offering advice and intel.

thanos-prime
lol you completely ignored what i said not once did i say they had night vision.

So now McClane is with Rambo?

Um? no, range limit was shown,but like i said the foot soldiers can take the hits for him.

Question avoided? Question avoided.

Rogue Jedi
lol you completely ignored what i said not once did i say they had night vision. Point is that if Reptile is in the dark, he can see no better than Rambo can. Get it?

It's a team. Durh. Besides, McClane's luck is so great his teammates will no doubt have it rub off on them.

Mhm, and while Matrix mows down the fodder, BOOM, 47 head shots Cyrax from 2 miles away. See how that works? Earth shooters rape.

No, you asked a question, I gave a perfectly good answer.

thanos-prime
That really has nothing to do with what i was arguing which again i will tell you since you seem to be somewhat slow, My point was he will be camouflaged much better in the woods i don't quite see how this got into a debate about if they can see in the dark or not but hey i don't pretend to know the mind of a troll.

sorry i don't believe in luck.

hmm changing your mind about where they are again i see this debate has become rather pointless, every time i counter a point you change where the characters are in your argument.

An answer that had nothing to do with the question asked.

Rogue Jedi
That really has nothing to do with what i was arguing which again i will tell you since you seem to be somewhat slow, My point was he will be camouflaged much better in the woods i don't quite see how this got into a debate about if they can see in the dark or not but hey i don't pretend to know the mind of a troll.Ahahahahaaa you painted yourself into a corner!!! You claim Reptile can go completely invisible, NOW you're saying he is less visible in the woods? Invisible is invisible, lol.

Not that it matters, he can and will be seen, especially by someone who is briefed on him.

Neither did Hans Gruber.

Woods, building, city hall, doesn't matter, Earth shooters rock any scenario.

Nah, answered it:

He's the team leader, with Raiden there as a non combatant, offering advice and intel.

thanos-prime
Actually im saying his Camo is better in the woods, no invisible is not invisible there are different degrees of camouflage.

He can be briefed all he wants it won't stop him from dying.

Is this supposed to be some kind of argument?

It does matter because when you provide a scenario then i provide an argument against that scenario and then you change the scenario to fit your counter argument it makes my argument pointless in the first place why don't you try debating with the scenario you lay down instead of changing it every 5 mins.

The question asked was regarding your teams whereabouts it had nothing to do with Rambo being the team leader.

Rogue Jedi
Actually im saying his Camo is better in the woods, no invisible is not invisible there are different degrees of camouflage. And they still put off body heat. Thermal imaging scope.

And yes, Swagger had one on his assault rifle. NV too.

So much for the invisibility factor.

haermm Sure it won't!!!!

BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA goes the .50 cal, down go the MKers.

Mhm, and it apparently went over your head.

Every scenario you've brought I've raped. All.

ard to answer because there are so many possibilities.

thanos-prime
I don't remember Rambo using any thermal equipment in any of his movies may be wrong tho.

I know right.

lol sure Luck as an argument that has to be the worst thing i have seen on any forum yet.

And once again you miss the point entirely. Don't kid yourself scooter you could never rape one of my arguments.

I don't give a shit come up with a placement for your members and stick with it.

Rogue Jedi
I don't remember Rambo using any thermal equipment in any of his movies may be wrong tho. He's a special forces soldier, you think he never used thermal or NV? Pretty sure the camera he had in Rambo II had thermal, most modern cameras do. The shooters hit up a Bass Pro shop (yes, they carry thermal and yes, there is one in NY), load up on thermal goggles/scopes.

Yeah? Hpw do you suppose McClane survived 4 movies? On skill alone?

Pffffffft riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It's all I've been doing here.

Too many to mention, dude.

The shooters could hole up in the Empire state building. Line all entrances with explosives. Shut off the elevators, kill the power, go NV or thermal, pipe bombs/claymores.booby traps on all the stairwells. Snipers on the roof to snipe anyone trying to climb up (Reptile.) And no, Sindel would not be able to level the building. And no, Scorpion would not be able to teleport behind them, he has to now where they are first. Hell, in the Empire state building, Smith solos.

That's one version of the epic shitstomp. Want more?

thanos-prime
It doesn't matter what i think he has used it's what he showed in the movie, If they get thermal goggles the reptile's show up with anti thermal suits or they could always just destroy the forrest.

don't know don't care.

lol on top of horrible arguments you actually think your winning this debate? Classic.

If they hole up in a building the MK team just destroys it after awhile.

Omega Vision
Why would you make this thread if you think it's a curbstomp, RJ? To try to prove a point? Are you butthurt?

Rogue Jedi
It doesn't matter what i think he has used it's what he showed in the movie, If they get thermal goggles the reptile's show up with anti thermal suits or they could always just destroy the forrest. Anti thermal suits? crylaugh

Did you even watch Shooter? What did Swagger do when gearing up for battle? He hit up a local gun shop. What did Matrix do when gearing up for battle? Same. What else do these places sell? Say it with me.......Therrrrrrmal scopes and goggles.

FF to 3:10

5Q4AybFdm_Y&playnext=1&list=PL9A9D35A9B37B5F0B

gYC4bAYE_u0

MANY places for Swagger to raid for these.

Thought so.

On top of what horrible arguments? Everything you've thrown my way I've destroyed.

How? Just cuz? Sindel? Nah, not in her screen feats.

You're beaten, fanboy. Pack it in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.