Resident evil vs big trouble in little china

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Teams are as follows.
Resident Evil: Jill valentine,Albert Wesker, Claire Redfield,Chris Redfield,Nemisis, 5 Alice's 50 umbrella soldiers 50 STARS soldiers 20 zombies and 10 zombie dogs. All members have standard gear. Nemisis is limited to 2 magazine for his mini gun and 5 rockets. All Alice's have the gear shown in resident evil afterlife. Wesker has his 2 pistol's and 20 clips.

BTILC: Lo Pan, Egg shen, The three storms,Jack burton,wang chi,the chang sings and the wing cong, and all of Lo pan's monster's including the Floating eye the living statue's etc etc. Everyone except the storms on the BTILC side has ingested "Medicine" and it will last as long as the fight does. Wang chi has 2 straight swords except for that everyone else has standard equipment. the total forces of the chang sing's and the wing cong add up to 130 members.

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Two wild cards here. Wesker, and the floating eye. Wesker, dude, he could potentially solo with his porting speed. The floating eye, however, could spy Wesker from afar, relay his location to Lo Pan. Question is, how far away can Lo Pan and the eye be from each other and retain the connection?

Could go either way. But then again there are 5 Alice's. I am assuming the original Alice is there?

BTW: I am an Alice fanboy yes

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Two wild cards here. Wesker, and the floating eye. Wesker, dude, he could potentially solo with his porting speed. The floating eye, however, could spy Wesker from afar, relay his location to Lo Pan. Question is, how far away can Lo Pan and the eye be from each other and retain the connection?

Could go either way. But then again there are 5 Alice's. I am assuming the original Alice is there?

BTW: I am an Alice fanboy yes I had my doubt's about putting Wesker in this match he does seem a bit to powerful. I don't think Lo Pan could take Wesker so the eye means nothing to me. Yes the oroginal Alice is there.

I am also a fan of Alice claire is hotter tho love

Rogue Jedi
Hell, original Alice? I'm thinking Alice does some rapin'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.