Adamantium Sentinels VS Odin, Thor, Valkyrie, Sersi, Loki, Warriors Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

20 pure adamantium sentinels (even the circuits are coated) with enchancements which make them impervious to molecular or magical attacks. 5 times faster/stronger than garden variety sentinels. can summon blasts of lightning or produce ice, fire, & lazer blasts. supremely intelligent A.I. & adapts to attacks.

no bfr.

all that said, who wins?

JakeTheBank
Odin solos.

Batman-Prime
Immune to magic? And molecular attacks? Odins attacks are magic based, most attacks are magic based.

The Sentinels should stomp, except if Adamantium can be dented, destroyed by physical force, these days.

Tazer
Yo.

when has A-metal been destroyed by physical force?

Tazer

Colossus-Big C
sentinels wins unless bfr

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

when has A-metal been destroyed by physical force?

Tazer

Thor broke adamantium ropes in his respect thread

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Immune to magic? And molecular attacks? Odins attacks are magic based, most attacks are magic based.

The Sentinels should stomp, except if Adamantium can be dented, destroyed by physical force, these days.

These days Banner said adamantium is unbreakable even by WWH's and Skaar's standards.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
These days Banner said adamantium is unbreakable even by WWH's and Skaar's standards.

Then it should be impossible for Team Asgard to win. No magic, no bfr, no matter manipulation...

BigSid
With the stips, would there even need to be 20 Sentinels?

what about EMPs and magnetic force attacks? even if they orginate from magical lightning, they shouldn't count as actual magical atatcks as they'd be byproducts. there is also time manipulation and extraction of internal components through teleportation (remove the wires inside the adamantium coating for instance)

would phasing them into each other count as a mollecular attack?

JakeTheBank
Odin has a helluva lot more at his disposal than just "magic".

Seriously, the guy solos.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin has a helluva lot more at his disposal than just "magic".

Seriously, the guy solos.

Ok, i believe you but how?

^Originally posted by 753
what about EMPs and magnetic force attacks? even if they orginate from magical lightning, they shouldn't count as actual magical atatcks as they'd be byproducts. there is also time manipulation and extraction of internal components through teleportation (remove the wires inside the adamantium coating for instance)

would phasing them into each other count as a mollecular attack?

Parmaniac
A pretty shitty stip is that they adapt, to which degree?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok, i believe you but how?

High end power which transcends just simple magic and veers into cosmic territory. The guy shakes the multiverse and busts galaxies when he goes all out and while weakened. 20 Sentinels 5x stronger than the jobbers that the X-men fight aren't a match for one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics. Lasers? Icebeams? Lightning (with Thor on the field)? Nothing in the OP leads me to believe they have anywhere near the destructive power needed to take out Odin, and it's extremely debatable if they could defeat Thor at his best.

Seriously, Odin solos, and he'd solo on his average laid back days. With everyone present in addition to Odin, they rape the Sentinels. erm

Parmaniac
These days Banner said adamantium is unbreakable even by WWH's and Skaar's standards. That gave you a boner didn't it?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That gave you a boner didn't it?

Yes.

embarrasment

Hyperion Prime
The Sentinels stomp. There is nothing that Odin and the crew can really do.

Mindset
They trap them in the same material caps shield is made out of.

Or they summon IF to oneshot them.

Gecko4lif

Doesnt mean a whole hell of alot really

DarkOdin
Originally posted by wildernesss

20 pure adamantium sentinels (even the circuits are coated) with enchancements which make them impervious to molecular or magical attacks. 5 times faster/stronger than garden variety sentinels. can summon blasts of lightning or produce ice, fire, & lazer blasts. supremely intelligent A.I. & adapts to attacks.

all that said, who wins? Odin Wins easily we seen King Thor smash caps sheild and pull dent out of it b/c of the odinpower and Caps shield is greater then Adamantium

Sr J-Bieb
Odin, Loki, or Thor drain their energy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odin Power is as a mixture of cosmic and magic:
http://imageshack.us/f/706/odinpower.jpg/

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odin Power is as a mixture of cosmic and magic:
http://imageshack.us/f/706/odinpower.jpg/

thumb up

The Odin Power/OF is what I would call magic, cosmic, and divine all at once.

Sentinels are straight up phucked.

wildernesss
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

The Odin Power/OF is what I would call magic, cosmic, and divine all at once.

Sentinels are straight up phucked.

even if the attack were cosmic , what can odin do? i've stipulated that molecular based attacks won't work. no king thor here. what blunt force or energy based attack can they utilize to do anything other than dent adamantium? i've stipulated that they adapt to attacks, so what purely cosmic based non molecular/no magic attack would instantly destroy 20 of these sentinels. PIS isn't allowed, so odin can't simply "turn them off" with a cosmic EMP. they adapt to attacks. uber cosmic "willing them out of exsistence" is out since i would count that as a molecular based attack & would almost certainly involve magic.
i would count phasing as a molecule based attack by the way. so that's out. no bfr, so dimensional/location discplacement is out. I'm not saying odin & crew can't win, but the methods to do it are few & far between.
give me an example of how you think it could happen?

Wodenson
If you're saying they're immune to magic, you're saying they're immune to power. There's a ton of stuff Odin could do, but if there's a decree by the Living Tribunal that these Sentinels are immune to his power, I guess he's shit out of luck.

Lord Feron
Loki or odin Freezes the shit out of the sentinels. There is a point where no electronics work when it gets cold enough. Meaning all sentinels go down. Also thats not direct magical attack. It's a magical manifestation of a natural weather pattern.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thor broke adamantium ropes in his respect thread

do U remem which thread & which page by any chance?

Tazer

Wodenson
The rope was made out of an adamantium alloy, not pure adamantium.

Tazer
Yo.

ahh, that would explain it then........

Tazer

JakeTheBank
even if the attack were cosmic , what can odin do? i've stipulated that molecular based attacks won't work. no king thor here. what blunt force or energy based attack can they utilize to do anything other than dent adamantium? i've stipulated that they adapt to attacks, so what purely cosmic based non molecular/no magic attack would instantly destroy 20 of these sentinels. PIS isn't allowed, so odin can't simply "turn them off" with a cosmic EMP. they adapt to attacks. uber cosmic "willing them out of exsistence" is out since i would count that as a molecular based attack & would almost certainly involve magic.
i would count phasing as a molecule based attack by the way. so that's out. no bfr, so dimensional/location discplacement is out. I'm not saying odin & crew can't win, but the methods to do it are few & far between.
give me an example of how you think it could happen?

Energy drain. Freezing them. Heating them up with the power of 1000 suns. "Adapting" to attacks is a purposeful vague stipulation that could really mean anything here.

Conversely, what the hell can these Sentinels do to the team outside of endure punishment for a while?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason why Odin doesn't just vaporize all of the Sentinels with a wave of his hand? I think it's been made pretty clear that to entities like Odin, Adamantium is nothing special.

give me an example of how you think it could happen? why woul an emp be pis? this is completely arbitrary crap

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
why woul an emp be pis? this is completely arbitrary crap

yep lol He just wants the sentinels to win!

wildernesss
Originally posted by 753
why woul an emp be pis? this is completely arbitrary crap

it would be pis in the sense that if they can adapt to attacks (like the borg per say), they would have mechanism in place that would "reboot" or "restart" them in the case of a emp.

gogogadgetgo
Odin grows to Surtur height and steps on them like a can of soda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.