Iceman vs Thor and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
non PIS Iceman with Full knowledge of his abilities decides to attack Asgard
can they stop him?

batdude123
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Harbinger
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/lindsay_23/other%20baseball%20teams/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7ic4.gif

Endless Mike
Well to play Devil's Advocate, Surtur managed to imprison Odin with the Casket of Ancient Winters....

SuperiorTech
After dealing with someone like Ymir iceman does not even register.

StyleTime
You guys are laughing because Iceman clearly stomps.

SasuOna
Originally posted by StyleTime
You guys are laughing because Iceman clearly stomps.

I don't think he'd have a problem with Thor at all but I guess its up to whether Odin or Iceman are powerful enough to kill each other.

Also just pointing it out Ymir having ice powers and being able to regen doesn't mean theres merit in a comparison of their power. Iceman is obviously more powerful then him by virtue of the wide array of feats and abilities he has with his powers.

Colossus-Big C
ymir is a skyfather level character....ice man although powerful is no where near ymir in power

nimbus006
Originally posted by SasuOna
I don't think he'd have a problem with Thor at all but I guess its up to whether Odin or Iceman are powerful enough to kill each other.

Also just pointing it out Ymir having ice powers and being able to regen doesn't mean theres merit in a comparison of their power. Iceman is obviously more powerful then him by virtue of the wide array of feats and abilities he has with his powers.

confused roll eyes (sarcastic) sad miffed erm huh no expression no thumb down

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ymir is a skyfather level character....ice man although powerful is no where near ymir in power Full potential Iceman is almost as strong as Doom.

He stomps.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StyleTime
You guys are laughing because Iceman clearly stomps. thumb up

Harbinger

Also just pointing it out Ymir having ice powers and being able to regen doesn't mean theres merit in a comparison of their power. Iceman is obviously more powerful then him by virtue of the wide array of feats and abilities he has with his powers. TIvxqUCu41Q

guy222
this is a silly thread

thor stops iceman

and bobby isn't in ymir's power lvl

JakeTheBank
can they stop him?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/dx.gif

celestialdemon
Iceman was terrified of Thor after Thor beat Ymir.

Mindset
Iceman was like 15, iirc.

celestialdemon
That's right. It was in the First Class series. My bad.

Although Iceman has obviously gotten a lot stronger since then, he still isn't winning this fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Iceman was terrified of Thor after Thor beat Ymir. Does not compute

Sr J-Bieb

Also just pointing it out Ymir having ice powers and being able to regen doesn't mean theres merit in a comparison of their power. Iceman is obviously more powerful then him by virtue of the wide array of feats and abilities he has with his powers. Classic

Your opinion is now irrelevant on everything you have ever or will ever talk about.

the ninjak
This thread has been done before with just Thor and Bobby. And Thor won that. Odin thrown into the mix just makes this absurd.

CosmicComet
You can't be serious with this thread man.

Anyway, **** 'omega' level mutants. Can't stand that overwanked title.

Simbon
This is ridiculous. Thor and Odin would be like nestling silkworms attacking a Goliath Beetle.

CosmicComet
goliath beetles and silk worms have no means of harming each other. : (

WhiteWitchKing
can they stop him?

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/bicus324/tactical-face-palm.jpg

h1a8
Team wins through BFR.

But if we are using true potential ICEMAN with CIS off and no BFR then Iceman can win.

Simbon
Originally posted by CosmicComet
goliath beetles and silk worms have no means of harming each other. : (

If Goliath beetles can't harm silkworms, then why are they used in insect fights?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Simbon
If Goliath beetles can't harm silkworms, then why are they used in insect fights?

I've never seen goliath beetles used in insect fights before? They have no pincers. They only have weight. But I can see them outwrestling anything in an insect fight as nothing will compare with their strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
confused roll eyes (sarcastic) sad miffed erm huh no expression no thumb down Where have you been ?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by h1a8
Team wins through BFR.

But if we are using true potential ICEMAN with CIS off and no BFR then Iceman can win.

Yes, Odin bfr Iceman by setting the planet on fire and then blowing it up. He then ignites the sun causing a supernova and destroying the entire solar system. Iceman is thus bfr out of existence.

JakeTheBank
Team wins through BFR.

What if we use true potential Odin and Thor with CIS off?

CosmicComet
Can we talk about insect fights instead?

I find that more interesting.

Simbon
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I've never seen goliath beetles used in insect fights before? They have no pincers. They only have weight. But I can see them outwrestling anything in an insect fight as nothing will compare with their strength.

That's the general idea; but yes, maybe I should have gone with a slightly smaller, pincered beetle.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Simbon
That's the general idea; but yes, maybe I should have gone with a slightly smaller, pincered beetle.

http://fcweb.sd36.bc.ca/~589099/097709D1-009867AD.5/20101102_15716_13.jpg

your ticket. looks evil doesn't it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins through BFR.

You've lost the right to having opinions. I'm going to bed.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You've lost the right to having opinions. I'm going to bed. Not really. Without bfr a fully potential Iceman can win, doesn't mean he will win a majority though.

Not really. Without bfr a fully potential Iceman can win, doesn't mean he will win a majority though. how does he win h1?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Iceman was terrified of Thor after Thor beat Ymir.

Wasn't there another time when Ymir just froze thor in a block of ice and then said something like "You Iceman if you knew how to use his powers he could be the next me" or some shit.

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
how does he win h1? By freezing them of course. I speculate that a fully potentialized Iceman can reach absolute zero (although impossible in the real world). But if that is the case then nothing physical in existence can withstand that. It is like trying to resist infinite temperature.

Newjak
Odin... turns Iceman into a human. Then Bobby gets to spend the rest of his life contemplating how stupid it was for him to attack Asgard

h1a8
Originally posted by Newjak
Odin... turns Iceman into a human. Then Bobby gets to spend the rest of his life contemplating how stupid it was for him to attack Asgard If that is possible then they team wins. Not sure if Odin can take away a mutant's powers though, or that he will even think of it in the fight.

Wodenson
By freezing them of course.

Has Ice Man successfully frozen someone on Thor or Odin's level?

For future reference, you automatically disqualify your point by beginning a sentence with "I spectulate..."

zeel
Iceman vs thor and odin who wins?

a) iceman dies

b) iceman dies

c) iceman dies

d) all of the above

If you selected "d" you are correct.

h1a8
Originally posted by Wodenson
Has Ice Man successfully frozen someone on Thor or Odin's level?

For future reference, you automatically disqualify your point by beginning a sentence with "I spectulate..." Current Iceman can't reach absolute zero on his own. At best (after a long while of concentrating) he can come within a few degrees above it. Not sure if Thor ever resisted an attack that cold but who knows. Also, I'm not referring to current Iceman. Not even Iceman at his highest showings but rather Iceman at his highest potential. If this Iceman can reach absolute zero then he easily kills both Odin and Thor. If he can't then the team wins by bfr.

iceman24567
Bobby Drake wins all day everyday simply because I said so no expression

Wodenson
I know that I wouldn't attack two northern storm gods with natural cold (you knew that Odin was a winter-god before he attained the Odin-Power, right?).

Get back to me when Bobby out-colds Ymir and we'll go from there.

iceman24567
I know that I wouldn't attack two northern storm gods with natural cold (you knew that Odin was a winter-god before he attained the Odin-Power, right?).

Get back to me when Bobby out-colds Ymir and we'll go from there. The thing I know is Odin has one eye while Bobby has two based on that fact Bobby >> Odin

Wodenson
Quality not quantity.

Silent Master
Chicks dig scars.

h1a8

Get back to me when Bobby out-colds Ymir and we'll go from there. You keep arguing about Iceman. This thread isn't about Iceman. This thread is about a character who hasn't yet occured in comics yet. Iceman with full potential. Can Ymir freeze things to absolute zero? Hell no.

You don't know anything about physics do you? If something (no matter how small) reaches absolute zero (which is impossible in the real world) then the universe would be destroyed by it ALL freezing to absolute zero.

Current Iceman loses but a full potential Iceman wins except by bfr.

Newjak
You keep arguing about Iceman. This thread isn't about Iceman. This thread is about a character who hasn't yet occured in comics yet. Iceman with full potential. Can Ymir freeze things to absolute zero? Hell no.

You don't know anything about physics do you? If something (no matter how small) reaches absolute zero (which is impossible in the real world) then the universe would be destroyed by it ALL freezing to absolute zero.

Current Iceman loses but a full potential Iceman wins except by bfr. And you realize you aren't talking about the real world.

Wodenson
You keep arguing about Iceman.

Correct. I'm not arguing real world physics about a character who doesn't exist (even in a literary sense), but who you speculate could have a power that makes the universe explode.

I'm crazy like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.