Skull Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
A new Xbox live game

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=78469

Srasx1s69AM

Nemesis X
Looks like every Otaku with a 360 is gonna have a fun time playing this.

What I saw between 00:23 and 00:25 made me realize that Scythe should've came in here by now to make a tentacle joke. Wonder what happened.

Scythe
Sorry, I just got here, was eatin' some calamari.

Originally posted by Kazenji
A new Xbox live game

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=78469

Srasx1s69AM

I'll take Cthulu showing these girls a good time while Millia Rage gets jealous she ain't in this for the sexual thrill for $500, Alex. I mean, Kaz.

Frisky Dingo
I plan on getting this. Just to support MikeZ.

Cyner
game looks quite fun. Will be getting this.

Bro SMASH
It's good to see another American fighting game so I hope this becomes a success.

But did they really need to make an all-female cast? erm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
did they really need to make an all-female cast? erm

Well the the game is called Skull Girls and if they added any dudes in it, it would ruin the meaning of the title. Not to mention replacing the title with something like Skull Warriors would be silly for it doesn't sound catchy. And besides, who doesn't love a good cat fight (besides you)?

Nephthys
Sex sells.

Kazenji
It's good to see another American fighting game so I hope this becomes a success.

Well if you read in the link that i provided that there is DLC coming with Male characters for the game.

No End N Site
Ugh, another loli/cat fighter. How many of them are there by now, like a million? Shame that the U.S. has hoped on this lame ass train to Crap Town. Gonna pass on this shit, no thank you.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well the the game is called Skull Girls and if they added any dudes in it, it would ruin the meaning of the title. Not to mention replacing the title with something like Skull Warriors would be silly for it doesn't sound catchy. And besides, who doesn't love a good cat fight (besides you)?

Skull Girls? Skull Warriors? Both sound like they're on the same boat to me.

It doesn't have anything to do with seeing catfights (video games aren't the only place for that anyway). It's just that for a game that was iroster too. Besides, it just sounds more comparable to Arcana Heart to menfluenced by the Marvel vs. Capcom and BlazBlue games, I figure that they would also consider a good balance of male and females in the roster.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well if you read in the link that i provided that there is DLC coming with Male characters for the game.

Yeah, I just read it.

I do hope the male characters are cool at least but I hope they're not all villains.

Bro SMASH
Skull Girls? Skull Warriors? Both sound like they're on the same boat to me.

It doesn't have anything to do with seeing catfights (video games aren't the only place for that anyway). It's just that for a game that was influenced by the Marvel vs. Capcom and BlazBlue games, I figure that they would also consider a good balance of male and females in the roster. Besides, it just sounds more comparable to Arcana Heart than those two games.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Ugh, another loli/cat fighter. How many of them are there by now, like a million? Shame that the U.S. has hoped on this lame ass train to Crap Town. Gonna pass on this shit, no thank you.

So you didn't like Vangaurd Princess? I almost thought you did, silly me.

StyleTime

Guys like you are the reason Arcana Heart will never get big here. sad

stick out tongue
Originally posted by No End N Site
It's not like they are that popular or anything here. America still loves seeing muscular, sweaty, panting men in their games.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by StyleTime
Guys like you are the reason Arcana Heart will never get big here. sad

stick out tongue

Actually, I got no problem with Arcana Heart (not that I'll play it, though). It's just that this is not what I had in mind for a game that was inspired by the Capcom and BlazBlue games.

No End N Site
Originally posted by StyleTime

It's not like they are that popular or anything here. America still loves seeing muscular, sweaty, panting men in their games.

Well I don't know about the "sweaty, panting men" part, but I like cool charatcres which I can take seriously for the most part. A 'fighting' game where majority of the cast is underaged school girls is just stupid in too many ways for me to be interested in...like most Americans.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
So you didn't like Vangaurd Princess? I almost thought you did, silly me.

I respect that game, I never said I liked it. Big difference.

Nephthys
LQK-z7ZbdKk

jinXed by JaNx
not a bad little fighting game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.