Your Choice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's say you were building a team and you already have 6 member...

Cyclops
Classic Rogue
Hal
Emma Frost
Flash

You are down to the last member, but this person has to be the power house of the group... who would you choose as this person?

The contestants are...

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Superman
Thor
GL Cable

Which one of these peeps would be your choice?

JakeTheBank
"GL" Cable is God Level Cable, right? Or do you mean Cable with a Green Lantern ring?

-Pr-
Superman.

I'm assuming the sixth person is me?

Endless Mike
Thor

Juntai
Batman.

Lord Feron
Thor - Offensive/Defensive Magical powers - Something that this team needs also fills in the role of "Powerhouse" quite well.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thor - Offensive/Defensive Magical powers - Something that this team needs also fills in the role of "Powerhouse" quite well.

That. Even if Jordan is also a powerhouse.

Harbinger
Thor or Supes. Probably Thor, given his strength and the versatility of Mjolnir.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

thumb up the ONLY correct answer.

nimbus006
Thor just adds an awesome powerset to an already incredibly versatile team. Plus, they already have a leader in Cyclops, so really no need for Supes's leadership capabilities there.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"GL" Cable is God Level Cable, right? Or do you mean Cable with a Green Lantern ring?

God like Cable. confused

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
God like Cable. confused

Good.

It didn't matter anyway as Thor is clearly the superior choice here, regardless. biscuits

celestialdemon
Gotta go with Thor.

Robin Dc
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up the ONLY correct answer. thumb up

rotiart
Considering you already have flash who can lend speed to Thor... Gotta go with wolverine

Badabing

Cyclops
Classic Rogue
Hal
Emma Frost
Flash

You are down to the last member, but this person has to be the power house of the group... who would you choose as this person?

The contestants are...

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Superman
Thor
GL Cable

Which one of these peeps would be your choice? 1. (Tied) Captain Marvel or Thor, for their herald level power sets and magical attributes.

2. (Tied) Martian Manhunter or Superman, for their speed, strength, versatility, etc.

3. Cable - I really haven't read much Cable, so...

rotiart
Godlike cable stood up against silver surfer...

I forget if it was Norrin or Nate but one was destroying an entire city as they fought while the other was rebuilding it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by rotiart

I forget if it was Norrin or Nate but one was destroying an entire city as they fought while the other was rebuilding it. cable was rebuilding as well as dying from being burned out by his powers. Assuming that God Cable won't burn out he's actually top in power projection and defenses a close second to Thor's magic shielding capabilities IMO.

Brockalizer
Wasn't Doomsday technically a good guy in "In The Name of Gog"? I'd pick him. With Silver Surfer as a close second.

rotiart
Nathan would probably die though...

Nate grey was getting burned out by his powers too...
Something about him merging with himself though I think saved him.

BlackZero30x
Captain Marvel Hands down no contest

Konton
Superman.

Q99
If I was making the comic? I'd do it based on which of those prospects needed the most positive attention at the moment and who had the least outside entanglements with their own plots.

Zack Fair

Cyclops
Classic Rogue
Hal
Emma Frost
Flash

The contestants are...

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Superman
Thor
GL Cable

Which one of these peeps would be your choice?

I go with durthor because Cyclops/Classic Rogue/Flash/Emma kind of already have everything Supes/MM/GL Cable bring to the team. Yeah they are on another level powerwise, but I think the God of Thunder and the sheer versatility of MJOLNIR brings a lot to the team.

Just imagine Wally boosting Thor's speed.

Pain.

rotiart
I change my vote.

Looking at the team I choose the martian manhunter. I figure an all Caucasian team would make people think my team was racist so I have a token colored person thrown in for flavor.

Lord_Talron
the mask.

gogogadgetgo
I CHOOSE YOU...PIKACHU.....

http://www.treksinscifi.com/babedaily/babes/2010-07-09_Pikachu.jpg

Q99
I change my vote.

Looking at the team I choose the martian manhunter. I figure an all Caucasian team would make people think my team was racist so I have a token colored person thrown in for flavor.

I'd just bump off Hal and put John in his place, Stewart is a better team player anyway.

Brockalizer
Hulkpool

kgkg
Superman

marwash22
Thor.

the team needs magic/energy manip.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. The team needs someone with a foot in the mystical side He also has the greatest amount of raw power from the choices, high end physical stats and a plot device weapon.

Naija boy

I forget if it was Norrin or Nate but one was destroying an entire city as they fought while the other was rebuilding it.

It was actually both of them. They were destroying the city at the atomic level and putting it bak together again as they fought

As for the thread, Probably Thor since i see that Carver assumed by default that everyone would see Silver Surfer as the most logical choice and hence left him off the list...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.