Amazo vs Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Amazo (Batman: Under the Red Hood)

rWWFbTX17Gc

vs Metallo (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

lTpE21Y5_fU

Fight takes place in Central Park, at midnight.

Who destroys who?

Lestov16
If there is no power duplication involved, I think Metallo will win this

Kazenji
Have'nt even seen Red Hood movie yet so i'm going with Metello.

Rogue Jedi
You watch the vid?

-Pr-
Amazon, from what I recall.

Impediment
Batman and Nightwing both brought down Amazo.

Neither Superman nor Batman could take out Metallo. His strength and regen are his key components for a win.

Kazenji
Just did then, Still Metallo he had regen abilities.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment

Neither Superman nor Batman could take out Metallo. His strength and regen are his key components for a win.

Metallo also had Kryptonite (otherwise he's really no match for Superman), and it's unclear whether this Amazo can be affected by it...

Kazenji
And we don't know how strong Amazo's laser are because from what i remember from Public Enemies not even Superman's could destroy that kryptonite in Metello's chest.

Robtard

What this fool said.

Amazo wasn't all that in PE. Now Amazo from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon series, he'd stomp. Dude took on the Green Lantern Core, and the entire Justice League.

Utrigita
Metallo was iirc taken out in public enemy by two explosive charges placed on his back by Batman.

Impediment
And then he used regen.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
What this fool said.

Amazo wasn't all that in PE. Now Amazo from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon series, he'd stomp. Dude took on the Green Lantern Core, and the entire Justice League. This is Amazo from Red Hood.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This is Amazo from Red Hood.

Yeah, I said "PE" in error, jackass.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I said "PE" in error, jackass. K. Gotta take into account that he has his eye lasers and can fly. Pretty sure he has better strength feats.

Robtard
K. Gotta take into account that he has his eye lasers and can fly. Pretty sure he has better strength feats.

He's still not as impressive as Metallo.

Rogue Jedi
He's still not as impressive as Metallo. The only thing Metallo has on him is regen.

Robtard
The only thing Metallo has on him is regen.

That all?

It took Major Force irradiating his ass to shit to take Metallo down, Amazo from RH doesn't have the minerals to do it.

Rogue Jedi
That all? From what I recall. Amazo is stronger. Also, Metallo was blown apart by C4, Amazo tanked a C4 charge to the leg. Pretty sire Amazo could rip Metallo apart over and over, but finding a way to put him down for good would be tricky.

Robtard
From what I recall. Amazo is stronger. Also, Metallo was blown apart by C4, Amazo tanked a C4 charge to the leg. Pretty sire Amazo could rip Metallo apart over and over, but finding a way to put him down for good would be tricky.
How was Amazo blown apart?

Or, dude, or, dude, Metallo just shreds Amazo by transforming his arms into chainsaws and that's that.

Impediment
Metallo has molecular control of his robot-ness. yes

Rogue Jedi
How was Amazo blown apart?

Or, dude, or, dude, Metallo just shreds Amazo by transforming his arms into chainsaws and that's that.

Batman placed C4 charges in his eyes.

or maybe the chainsaws don't cut through his endoskeleton? It was strong enough to tank a C4 BatBomb thingy.

Robtard
So they're both have about the same durability then. C4 ****ed both of them up.

Except Metallo can 'heal' himself. Metallo wins.

If Amazo is able to scan and replicate Metallo's power-set as he's supposed to do, then sure.

Rogue Jedi
Supposedly he can do that to super humans.

Robtard
Supposedly he can do that to super humans.

Yeah, I remember Batman telling Nightwing that. I don't now if he's capable of replicating a robot with a human's memories though.

Rogue Jedi
How was it, exactly, that dude in Public Enemies ended Metallo?

Robtard
How was it, exactly, that dude in Public Enemies ended Metallo?

Massive radiation/heat. Major Force was his name, iirc.

Remember when Batman scanned the remains? He proved that Superman's heatvision couldn't have done it due to the radiation signature.

Rogue Jedi
So Amazo's laser will do shit then.

Robtard

I think that was supposed to be a replica of Superman's heatvision he was using and I think Superman did hit Metallo with his own heatvision in the graveyard, no?

Rogue Jedi
He did, but he was weakened, wasn't he?

Impediment
Major Force has mega, mega more power in his energy release than Superman does.

"Major Force is coated with the same Dilustel alien alloy that covers Captain Atom. As a result, he also can access the Quantum Field and use its energies for a variety of powers. However, his abilities stemmed from a different spectrum of field granting him different powers from Atom, aside from the superhuman strength and durability. This was theorized to be a result of the Major Force Project using double the amount of alien alloy and detonating a different type of bomb.

When he debuted, Major Force seemed to control matter much in the way Captain Atom controls energy. Therefore, he could project blasts of dark matter from his hands. He could manipulate this matter into various shapes and quantities. He used this ability to create a hand to replace one that was blown off by explosives implanted under his skin. He did not possess the ability to fly, but rather leapt great distances or traveled on ramps made of dark matter."

--From Wiki

Superman's heat vision can't do that. I mean, all of Supes' heat vision is just glorified laser beams.

Rogue Jedi
Major Force has mega, mega more power in his energy release than Superman does.

"Major Force is coated with the same Dilustel alien alloy that covers Captain Atom. As a result, he also can access the Quantum Field and use its energies for a variety of powers. However, his abilities stemmed from a different spectrum of field granting him different powers from Atom, aside from the superhuman strength and durability. This was theorized to be a result of the Major Force Project using double the amount of alien alloy and detonating a different type of bomb.

When he debuted, Major Force seemed to control matter much in the way Captain Atom controls energy. Therefore, he could project blasts of dark matter from his hands. He could manipulate this matter into various shapes and quantities. He used this ability to create a hand to replace one that was blown off by explosives implanted under his skin. He did not possess the ability to fly, but rather leapt great distances or traveled on ramps made of dark matter."

--From Wiki

Superman's heat vision can't do that. I mean, all of Supes' heat vision is just glorified laser beams. FF to 3:32

kusA6kY8_vw

Impediment
FF to 3:32

kusA6kY8_vw

An awesome feat, I have to admit, RJ. Awesome, indeed.

What you need to realize, though, are two things:

1) Mortal Batman was taking down Doomsday clones like they were throwaway dorks. I mean, it was even said that there was "no blood". The real Doomsday took out the ENTIRE JLA and "killed" Superman. Batman would stand no chance against a real Doomsday.

2) Superman showed us a very impressive laser beam feat. Supes merely widened the spectrum and vaporized the entire feaux Doomsday horde. Given enough heat, anything will burn. Even Metallo. However, it doesn't change the fact that Major Force has matter altering capabilities.

Rogue Jedi
An awesome feat, I have to admit, RJ. Awesome, indeed.

What you need to realize, though, are two things:

1) Mortal Batman was taking down Doomsday clones like they were throwaway dorks. I mean, it was even said that there was "no blood". The real Doomsday took out the ENTIRE JLA and "killed" Superman. Batman would stand no chance against a real Doomsday.

2) Superman showed us a very impressive laser beam feat. Supes merely widened the spectrum and vaporized the entire feaux Doomsday horde. Given enough heat, anything will burn. Even Metallo. However, it doesn't change the fact that Major Force has matter altering capabilities. Tuckered him out pretty good too.

Kazenji

Jeez ya think?

i brought up this laser deal on page 1.

Rogue Jedi
Calm down.

Kazenji
Not my problem if some folks failed to take notice of it.

Rogue Jedi
A and B, duder.

Kazenji
I don't see the reference.

Rogue Jedi
C ya later.

Kazenji
Great you've started to learn the alphabet

whats next for ya?

Rogue Jedi
Math and stuff.

Nephthys
FF to 3:32

kusA6kY8_vw

Jeez, I hope there weren't any wounded Amazons in there at the end.

Rogue Jedi
Butthurt Amazons ftw?

Robtard
Major Force's energy blast are far more powerful than Superman's heat-vision, which is basically solar energy/hot as the sun beams.

Remember when Super Girl punched a hole in MF's armor and someone (Batman I think) said something like "if that's not contained, he'll level Metropolis."

Rogue Jedi
Something like that, then Captain Atom took it in him after the black dude contained it.

Heeheeehee, gay.

Kazenji
Yeah it is when you have a dirty mind.

Rogue Jedi
Guilty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.