Batman, Nightwing and Red Hood vs Ozymandias, Nite Owl and Owl Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Batman, Nightwing and Red Hood (Batman: Under the Red Hood)

Versus Ozymandias, Nite Owl (Watchmen) and Owl Man (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths)

All are at full strength. Morals are off (Batman will kill.) All are armed with any and all weapons/gear/gadgets from their movies. Obviously this applies to weapons/gar/gadgets that they can carry on them. Both sides are 100% familiar with the other.

Scenario one: Fight takes place in New York's subways, with trains coming and going every few minutes. Stalking battle, they must hunt each other down and kill. They start one mile apart.

Scenario two: Straight up brawl in Ozymandias's lair.

Impediment
Conroy's Batman is better than every Batman put together. Add Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and you've got yourself a pretty serious fight.

Rogue Jedi
Batman here vs Ozy in itself is a damn good fight.

I think scenario one goes to the BatTeam. Not sure about two.

BruceSkywalker
Dick didn't do much in Under the Red Hood, but they take the 1st..

2nd one proves difficult, but the Bat team may eake it out..

besides give bruce and dick their new costumes(the ones in my sig) and this is a cake walk big grin

Rogue Jedi
I doubt this will be a cakewalk for either side, whoever wins will be beaten, bloody and bruised at the end.

Darth Martin
The Batman team has too many toys for the Watchmen team to keep up.

Nephthys
Owlman solos. Dude was punching through boulders and denting steel. The only reason Batman didn't have his head caved in with the first strike is that the writers were obviously high.

Rogue Jedi
That's be scenario two.

Nephthys
Scenario 1 the bat team wins but who teh hell cares HE WAS PUNCHING THROUGH BOULDERS AND BATMAN WAS JUST SLIGHTLY BRUISED! **** YOU WRITERS!

Rogue Jedi
Calm down.

Nephthys
NO YOU CALM DOWN!

Darth Martin
"Calm your mind."

Rogue Jedi
Call me ******* one more time.

Utrigita
Bat team in both scenarios.

But the 2nd scenario will be brutal to watch.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much. Interesting to watch Hood try and tag Ozy with his twin pistols.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pretty much. Interesting to watch Hood try and tag Ozy with his twin pistols.

Well I don't think that Ozy can continue to dodge (or catch) the bullets from the twin gun, however I think the more obvious target for Red Hood would be Nite Owl

I think Batman will take on Owl Man, and Nightwing will try and stall Ozy or the other way around. I don't see Nightwing defeating either of them by himself however.

Nephthys
How does the bat team win a brawl? They must have some uber feats I'm not aware of if they can beat Ozy and Owlman.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
How does the bat team win a brawl? They must have some uber feats I'm not aware of if they can beat Ozy and Owlman.

What Utrigita just said.

Nephthys
I would have thought that brawl precluded guns but whatever. Thats a pretty unfair fight though. erm

Edit: I suppose Nite Owl can use his OWL LASER to fight back. And its not like they havn't gone up against guns before and won. If Red Hood can't hit Batman with them, I doubt he'll be able to hit Batmans physical superior.

Rogue Jedi
I would have thought that brawl precluded guns but whatever. Thats a pretty unfair fight though. erm

Edit: I suppose Nite Owl can use his OWL LASER to fight back. And its not like they havn't gone up against guns before and won. If Red Hood can't hit Batman with them, I doubt he'll be able to hit Batmans physical superior. Batman is a legit bullet dodger.

Nephthys
Vid?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Batman here vs Ozy in itself is a damn good fight.
how? Ozy effortlessly stomps the shyt out of him...

Utrigita
Vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGxuXCYKfs&feature=related

1:11

Dodges a bullet.

I'll place this above what I recall Ozy did.

Also sure we can make this a brawl, but then Owl Man doesn't get his Exo Suit either etc. I was just under the impression that all gadgets was given to the teams, and the difference in the second scenario was that it wasn't a sneak and take them out kinda fight, but a straight up fight.

Nephthys
Yeah ok, B-man solos.

Robtard
Yeah ok, B-man solos.

Na, Batman in that film is a total bad-ass, but Veidt still has his super-strength and his own impressive fighting ability. Veidt did effortless fend off Rorschach and Nite Owl while holding a conversation and actively trying not to hurt them too much. This fool unleashed is an animal.

Nite Owl and Owl Man aren't shit either.

Rogue Jedi
Hood rapes with his guns.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard
Na, Batman in that film is a total bad-ass, but Veidt still has his super-strength and his own impressive fighting ability. Veidt did effortless fend off Rorschach and Nite Owl while holding a conversation and actively trying not to hurt them too much. This fool unleashed is an animal.

Nite Owl and Owl Man aren't shit either.

I agree entirely, hence my comment on the previous page that Nightwing will have to stall either Ozy or Owl Man while Jason (Red Hood) takes out Nite Owl, making it possible to double team. I would say that pound for pound team two is stronger given Ozy and Owl Man ability to, imo, fight this version of Batman for a prolonged time and most likely stalemate him. Team 1 biggest advantage is Red Hood having his guns to "quickly" dispose of either Nite Owl or Ozy (or he can use his explosive charges), "quickly" enough to give team 1 a 3 vs 2 situation. A situation I don't think team 2 is going to walk away from as the victor.

Robtard
Nite Owl has a nice little laser, so Hood's guns aren't necessary that huge of advantage.

Veidt is bullet-proof(except head), his gloves and body-suit are likely the same material and considering he's an uber-genius, it's likely true he'd protect himself from the lucky goon with a gun back in his crime-fighting days.

Utrigita
Nite Owl has a nice little laser, so Hood's guns aren't necessary that huge of advantage.

Veidt is bullet-proof(except head), his gloves and body-suit are likely the same material and considering he's an uber-genius, it's likely true he'd protect himself from the lucky goon with a gun back in his crime-fighting days.

I personally doubt Nite Owl's laser is equal to the numerous gadgets and twin pistols that Red Hood has at his disposal. What did Nite Owl actually use his laser for besides shooting it as Ozy? I don't recall targetting bullets or that kinda jazz.

However neither of the two can defend against the explosive charges that Red Hood has at his disposal.

Robtard
It's more of a tool than a weapon, but it can cut/kill just the same.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Utrigita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGxuXCYKfs&feature=related

1:11

Dodges a bullet.

I'll place this above what I recall Ozy did.

Also sure we can make this a brawl, but then Owl Man doesn't get his Exo Suit either etc. I was just under the impression that all gadgets was given to the teams, and the difference in the second scenario was that it wasn't a sneak and take them out kinda fight, but a straight up fight.

Yeah, I'm going to say that that bullet dodging feat is absurdly good: faster than what Neo moved against the agent in the first Matrix BEFORE he became "The One".

I hate cartoons. laughing

Utrigita
It's more of a tool than a weapon, but it can cut/kill just the same.

Of that I have no doubt, of it being as effective as the twin guns Red Hood wields is another thing entirely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.