The C.M.B. versus Tony Montana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The C.M.B. (Cash Money Bruthas, from "New Jack City"wink have moved their base of operations to Los Angeles. Unknown to them, Tony Montana has done the same.

The two drug cartels engage in an all out war, the winner gets to control the drug trade in Los Angeles.

The C.M.B. has all their members, weapons and resources.

Tony has all his men and resources, in addition to the aid of the Sosa and his Colombian Army.

Who wins?

thanos-prime
Tony tho i like new jack city more.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure CMB has numbers.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure CMB has numbers. Maybe i don't care enough to debate it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Maybe i don't care enough to debate it. Then why post?

thanos-prime
Then why post? Because im allowed to give my opinion? doesn't mean i have to debate it.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Troll alert.

Lestov16
Sosa was using shit like car bombs to assassinate his rivals. CMB is screwed

thanos-prime
haermm Troll alert. lol im a troll because i don't feel like debating with you? ok

Robtard
Montana and crew, easy.

BruceSkywalker
cmb meets tony's little friend..

scarface tcb

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Montana and crew, easy. The CMB have greater numbers?

Lestov16
The CMB have greater numbers?

Like I said dude, car bombs

Not to mention the fact that the coke Nino sells probably traces back to Tony and/or Sosa one-way-or-the-other anyway, so Sosa could probably just cut off Nino's supplier and obliterate the gang entirely

EDIT: Whoops, forgot that Sosa can just deploy his hit squad that he sent for Tony. Shotgun-blast-from-The-Skull FTW

Rogue Jedi
Er..........

Darth Martin
Tony has all his men and resources, in addition to the aid of the Sosa and his Colombian Army. /thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
/thread I meant the guys at the end. No way we can know how many men he had total at his disposal.

Darth Martin
Same result. Those guys seemed endless. Not saying they literally were but that's more people than Brown ever showed at his disposal. Not to mention, Montana on coke, is a very formidable enemy himself.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Same result. Those guys seemed endless. Not saying they literally were but that's more people than Brown ever showed at his disposal. Not to mention, Montana on coke, is a very formidable enemy himself.

Not to mention assault rifles, grenades, bombs

Sosa was rich and powerful enough to hang a man from Sosa's own private helicopter. Nino wet-dreams that he's that rich. And like I said before, Nino's shipments probably trace back to Tony and/or Sosa anyways

Rogue Jedi
Trying to think who Nino got his shipments from......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.