Odin VS Trion Juggernaut (In a Cage Match Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS Trion Juggernaut (In a Fist Fight)

They fight at the same height. odin has full OF, but can only use it for amped punches/strength amping/amped blocking of punches. no energy projection. only striking/punching allowed.

fight ends upon a KO

who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Can Odin create a giant octopus to wrestle Huggernaut?

wildernesss
if i didn't stipulate rules i'm sure someone would say odin wins via wrestling octopi.

Diesldude
Odin should be able to override Cyttorak enchantments and remove his powers.

carver9
Trion literally kills Odin. You can give Odin the use of his abilities and this would still be a difficult fight for someone that was punching through space/time.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Diesldude
Odin should be able to override Cyttorak enchantments and remove his powers.

uh, i said odin can only use his odin force for amped punching,strength amping, and amped blocking of punches.

this is a boxing style fist fight, nothing else is allowed . no magical or cosmic removal of juggernaut's powers. they have to fight this one out with the rules posted.

wildernesss
Originally posted by carver9
Trion literally kills Odin. You can give Odin the use of his abilities and this would still be a difficult fight for someone that was punching through space/time.

odin is allowed to use his full odin force for amped blocking. this means every drop of his OF can be used for amped blocking. whether this helps against trion juggernaut, i don't know.

Hyperion Prime
Trion Juggernaut wrecks him!!!!

Diesldude
Originally posted by wildernesss
uh, i said odin can only use his odin force for amped punching,strength amping, and amped blocking of punches.

this is a boxing style fist fight, nothing else is allowed . no magical or cosmic removal of juggernaut's powers. they have to fight this one out with the rules posted.
my bad. Can odin's punches have the same effect as Zeus's punches did to hulks healing powers? Odin's OF amped punches should inflict enough damage to override Cyttorak's invulnerablity enchantments. Odin takes this. It will be a fight though.

celestialdemon
Trion Juggernaut wins.

Uriel005
yeah ]juggs is hard for odin to straight up fight even at his best if you remove bfr....

WhiteWitchKing
Stalemate or edge to Odin. Wrecking holes in space and time shouldn't be a problem for Odin if he wanted to. If people want to bring up that feat for Trion, I'll remind them that Odin has tapped into Infinity before and wrecked galaxies. Ripping apart space with punches seem impressive at first but the power to wreck a galaxy should be enough to punch through space if Odin wanted too.

cdtm
Don't see how Odin can beat him with just punches, amped or otherwise..

Nihilist
Odin gets shitstomped easy

Aakla
Juggernaut would grab Odin by the back of his neck with one hand, and Odin's wrist with the other and make Odin punch himself while asking. "why are you hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself"

Rage.Of.Olympus
The entirety of the Odin Force? The All Father would punch Juggernaut and the nearby space-time out of existence.

I don't think people comprehend the extent of the physical might Odin would wield after channeling so much power into his fists.

Not really sure why breaking through dimensional barriers have wet so many mouths. High end Top Tiers can accomplish it. At least on a good day. Thor for example has done so.

zom1967
old thread but,Odin power trumps juggs guy.Cytorrack who is scared to leave his own realm tells me something,he is a coward outside his realm!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Can Odin create a giant octopus to wrestle Huggernaut? Ha. I was going to come here to say something about the octopus. Good job Bran.

Still. Odin.

abhilegend
What was the scene? Scans please.

Branlor Swift
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104912/3435785-trion+juggs+2.jpg

Don't have access to full scene right now, but iirc the octopus is essentially the reason they hopped in Juggernaut's mind/helmet, because it was wrasslin the shit out of him. Maybe tomorrow I'll check my shittop and get it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104912/3435785-trion+juggs+2.jpg

Don't have access to full scene right now, but iirc the octopus is essentially the reason they hopped in Juggernaut's mind/helmet, because it was wrasslin the shit out of him. Maybe tomorrow I'll check my shittop and get it.
Haha, WTF?

Warrior Madness
Odin stomps.

Nibedicus
Are headbutts allowed?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, WTF?

http://i59.tinypic.com/r1hhyt.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/eve0rm.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2no8qo.jpg

Notice Juggernaut was running at the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.