Happy Birthday, Sklark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrywild
Well, I think she's only posted once but my creepy girlfriend trolls these forums so I thought I'd make her a happy birthday thread.

Because I'm selfish, I bought her WoW! I took her for midnight Denny's and tomorrow we're going to Rapid's water park. Because, well, that's what adults do for their birthday amirite?

Anyhow... Sklark, Caitlyn, my dear, I love you and wish you the best, today and as long as you grace this world with your loveliness.

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/Mnemosyne_X/DSC04439.jpg

Dave_97
its her B-day?

time to facebook creep dat gal!

Sklark
Oh you are too sweet. Thank you for making this birthday the best one yet (and its only 1:25!). I love you so very much, and hope to spend the rest of my birthdays (and every day in between) playing WoW, watching Jurassic Park, pretending to be velociraptors, singing obnoxiously in the car, running to Denny's at midnight, cuddling with our worm bear, and just being happy.

Thank you so much for everything.

Cherrywild
*Velociraptors

Cherrywild
No, but seriously.

I love you too. Every bit of you. Happy nineteenth.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Cherrywild
No, but seriously.

I love you too. Every bit of you. Happy nineteenth. shes too awesome for you, i must have her, i shall fight you to the death!

Robtard
Dearest Sklark,

I don't know you, but happy birthday anyways.

Sincerely,

Robtard P. Schwelgielhindungurp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.