Sebastian Shaw vs Magneto round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Sebastian Shaw vs Magneto from X1-X3

Fight takes place on boat where Erik was looking for Sebastian and they went at it from there. only reason Erik one that fight is because the helmet was removed and xavier F ed with Sebastian's mind.

This time no Helmets and no Xavier around to help Erik. But sebastian faces older Magneto thats more eperienced with his powers.

Who wins ?

Robtard
I was a bit confused how Magneto was able to push the coin through Shaw's head, Shaw should have absorbed the force behind it. I'm assuming Shaw's energy-absorbing powers turned off or were weakened because Xavier had him in a mental camel-clutch?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Robtard
I was a bit confused how Magneto was able to push the coin through Shaw's head, Shaw should have absorbed the force behind it. I'm assuming Shaw's energy-absorbing powers turned off or were weakened because Xavier had him in a mental camel-clutch? exactly. but this time no xavier to help out. but he has to face Magneto at a much more experienced level that has better feats.

Robtard
Magneto could drop a bridge on Shaw, that's not in question. But that's not going to hurt Shaw.

the ninjak
Magneto sinks the ship deep into the ocean Shaw drowns to death.

Suffocation is the only way to defeat Shaw fast without telepathy or other exotic abilities.

KingD19
While he's focusing on sinking the ship, Shaw grabs a shoulder with each hand and rips him down the middle.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
While he's focusing on sinking the ship, Shaw grabs a shoulder with each hand and rips him down the middle.

Magneto can levitate. High above the boat. Crush and sink the ship deep into the water with Shaw inside.

Johnny Demonic
I don't see even a aged Magneto doing anything to Shaw. If it wasn't for Prof X, Mags would have had a metal beam shoved up his but and none of his power could do a thing about it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Johnny Demonic
I don't see even a aged Magneto doing anything to Shaw. If it wasn't for Prof X, Mags would have had a metal beam shoved up his but and none of his power could do a thing about it.

Aged Magneto is more advanced in every way.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Magneto can levitate. High above the boat. Crush and sink the ship deep into the water with Shaw inside.

Well Shaw can swim, and for all of his bigger manipulation feats, he was grounded. That suggests that it takes more focus or power than he's able to give when also focused on keeping himself in the air.

chomperx9
magneto can crush the ship into a little ball while Sebastian is still inside.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
magneto can crush the ship into a little ball while Sebastian is still inside.

Like I said before, the only problem with that is that Magneto is gonna be on the ship with Shaw. He can't fully manipulate anything that big while he's levitating himself as well.

Sadako of Girth
3S2auEHR4rg

Shaw merges with the force (yet again) for the not-quite-win-but-still-denying Magneto the ultimate victory.. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
3S2auEHR4rg

Shaw merges with the force (yet again) for the not-quite-win-but-still-denying Magneto the ultimate victory.. stick out tongue

laughing laughing

You win the threads.

Also, I don't see how Shaw can lose.

Darth Martin
If Shaw is so immune to physical harm then why was he shitting bricks when Erik was destroying the ship earlier on in the film?

RagingBoner
DM
If Shaw is so immune to physical harm then why was he shitting bricks when Erik was destroying the ship earlier on in the film?

Indeed. With this in mind and the fact that Magneto did kill him, Shaw is clearly vulnerable to attack.

KingD19
Yet Magneto couldn't kill him until Xavier took his mind over.

Utrigita
Like I said before, the only problem with that is that Magneto is gonna be on the ship with Shaw. He can't fully manipulate anything that big while he's levitating himself as well.

Yet he had no significant problems with stopping a entire train and ripping one of the parts apart. Also he levitated (granted while on) the golden gate bridge so I'm not quite sure that a ship will be a problem. Add that to the fact that he can rip a part of the ship off, levitate into the air and then slowly begin dismantling the ship.

RagingBoner
KingD19
Yet Magneto couldn't kill him until Xavier took his mind over.

Because Shaw had just overloaded on radiation. Xavier prevented Shaw from fighting Magneto by immobilizing him; there's no evidence that Xavier somehow turned off Shaw's powers or made him otherwise vulnerable.

That Shaw fled from Magneto during the assault on his boat is indicative that Shaw isn't Wolverine: He can be killed.

chomperx9
Yet Magneto couldn't kill him until Xavier took his mind over. this is old timer magneto thats more experienced

steverules_2
I was a bit confused how Magneto was able to push the coin through Shaw's head, Shaw should have absorbed the force behind it. I'm assuming Shaw's energy-absorbing powers turned off or were weakened because Xavier had him in a mental camel-clutch?

He did it slowly because that way Shaw wouldn't be able to absorb ot or...something like that

chomperx9
Like I said before, the only problem with that is that Magneto is gonna be on the ship with Shaw. He can't fully manipulate anything that big while he's levitating himself as well. if he can levitate while moving the brooklyn bridge, im pretty sure he can levitate while crushing a ship.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
if he can levitate while moving the brooklyn bridge, im pretty sure he can levitate while crushing a ship.

He wasn't levitating while moving the bridge, and it was the Golden Gate bridge, not the Brooklyn Bridge.

He stood on it, picked it up, and swung it around. Never at any time was he in the air while moving it.

RagingBoner
Unless I'm sorely mistaken, the Golden Gate Bridge outweighs and outmasses a submarine exponentially. The Bridge clearly required a level of effort and concentration (in addition to keeping the whole thing in one piece), but I'd say it's absolutely feasible that old!Magneto would crush the unholy shit out of Shaw while levitating.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
He did it slowly because that way Shaw wouldn't be able to absorb ot or...something like that

That actually doesn't make any sense, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's what the writers intended.

I took it as Xaviar mind-****ing Shaw weakened Shaw somehow(makes no sense either) and the slow moving coin was Magneto enjoying every moment of his revenge.

Robtard
Originally posted by RagingBoner
Unless I'm sorely mistaken, the Golden Gate Bridge outweighs and outmasses a submarine exponentially. The Bridge clearly required a level of effort and concentration (in addition to keeping the whole thing in one piece), but I'd say it's absolutely feasible that old!Magneto would crush the unholy shit out of Shaw while levitating.

It was a section of the GG bridge, not the whole bridge, iirc. But yes, that section appeared to be many times greater than that small submarine.

Old gay Magneto was also able to slightly flex adamantium.

RagingBoner
Robtard
I took it as Xaviar mind-****ing Shaw weakened Shaw somehow(makes no sense either)

Possibly, but (1.) turning off a mutant's abilities through telepathy seems to be unprecedented in the X-Men films and (2.) it stands to reason that there are limits to Shaw's manipulation and absorption of energy: Consider that he fled the destruction of his yacht by Magneto, even though there was plenty of kinetic energy to use there.

RagingBoner
R
It was a section of the GG bridge, not the whole bridge, iirc.

It was pretty much all of the bridge that extended across the bay.

You can see it at the 1:51 mark here

thumb up

I'd say Fagneto wins, then.

Robtard
Possibly, but (1.) turning off a mutant's abilities through telepathy seems to be unprecedented in the X-Men films and (2.) it stands to reason that there are limits to Shaw's manipulation and absorption of energy: Consider that he fled the destruction of his yacht by Magneto, even though there was plenty of kinetic energy to use there.

The writers seem to like to shit on previously held canon. See the pile of shit that is Wolverine:Origins as an example.

Possibly he didn't want to risk drowning,as absorbing energy isn't going to help him survive a sinking ship. There was also the fact that the coast guard was closing it, he didn't want to risk capture.

RagingBoner
R
Possibly he didn't want to risk drowning,as absorbing energy isn't going to help him survive a sinking ship. There was also the fact that the coast guard was closing it, he didn't want to risk capture.

Ehh, maybe.

I guess I'm just not convinced that the Coast Guard was really a threat; didn't Emma manhandle their initial wave of dinghies seconds before?

Perhaps the issue of drowning is there... perhaps... I must ponder this moar.

Manhandle. Dinghy. Get it? get it?

no expression

Robtard
It was pretty much all of the bridge that extended across the bay.

You can see it at the 1:51 mark here .

It's been a while since I've seen the film, so I stand corrected, it does seem to be the whole bridge or there about. So that's 887k tons this homosexual man can lift and move.

Considering that, he could likely levitate himself on a piece of ship decking while turning the yachet into a large compact metal ball.

Nephthys
I don't get it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't get it.

Which part?

Nephthys
The Manhandle + Dinghy joke. Its dumb, just like Gideon is.

RagingBoner
N
The Manhandle + Dinghy joke. Its dumb, just like Gideon is.

only if gideon is da joker'z reel name stoned

Nephthys
Nah. He's just some moron who used to troll this forum alot. Sucked Sidious' 'dinghy' nigh constantly too.

Darth Martin
I gathered it like this. Shaw can only absorb stuff if he's sanely aware and by his will. Meaning when the grenade went off he had to willingly absorb it. However if he's sleeping and his room explodes he'd probably die since he wasn't prepared for it. Make sense?

Another interesting fact that is probably off-topic. By Xavier making the connection between his mind and Shaws, he feel every bit the pain of the coin going through Shaw, therefore altering his relationship with Erik forever. This is why he's screaming so dramatically during the scene.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I gathered it like this. Shaw can only absorb stuff if he's sanely aware and by his will. Meaning when the grenade went off he had to willingly absorb it. However if he's sleeping and his room explodes he'd probably die since he wasn't prepared for it. Make sense?

Another interesting fact that is probably off-topic. By Xavier making the connection between his mind and Shaws, he feel every bit the pain of the coin going through Shaw, therefore altering his relationship with Erik forever. This is why he's screaming so dramatically during the scene.

I like the way you think. thumb up

I also believe that by making Shaw unaware of what he must absorb he simply receives it like a normal person.

He was simply "playing" Erik in that submarine scene.

Erik could have-

1. Taken off the helmet instantly.
2. Created an escape route through the sub. Like how he ripped that subs wall onto Riptide.
3. Use a chunk of the subs metal underneath Shaw to raise him into the roof. Sure he'll survive but he's further away.

Shaw used history and manipulation to force Erik to make stupid and irratic/angry decisions so he did what he did. Mags tore the beams out of that sub into Shaw with ease.

Shaw can be defeated. Especially at the locale of the film. Mags could have thrown him out into the ocean with lots of metal sheets lifting him. Not harming him at all. Even better lifting the sub and dumping it in the ocean. If Shaw jumps out good for him.

Bouboumaster
Magneto would murder Shaw. Hit him with a plane, and throw everything in space.

DARTH POWER
^ He actually did murder him

Tenidas
Im going to move this coin when I count to three...

if magneto took any longer, Shaw would have resisted finally the mind-r@pe that xavier was spelling on him. any second longer and boom sabastian shaw would have won.

Do not forget that Shaw absorbed a majority of the nuclear reactor in his vessel allowing him to literally be invulnerable for a time while dispersing energy against magneto before his imminent plan of ww3 (odd that he has a reactor (supplied by Soviets obviously), but odd enough that there are no protective suites for the others (do not forget that Soviets at the time rarely checked the toxicity level or had in law laws that demanded protection of their crew members (thanks to communism that this happened))).

Magneto was playing his cards right. He took the helmet and game over.

No rematch for anyone, sorry. Magneto had obstacles even combating sebastian shaw. shaw was surrouned by his entrouge of guys that dont talk. one on one? Magneto wins - young or old.

steverules_2
I dunno, aged Mags was pretty bad ass

Placidity

Shaw absorbing the explosion is different, as he actively tries to gain the energy around him. When energy directly strikes his body, he absorbs it automatically. When he was getting hit with bullets from all directions, he didn't have to do a thing, nor could he be aware of where and when the bullets would hit him.

Now, if somehow his powers were "turned off", the slow moving coin would not have entered his skull at that speed. Instead the coin would just push his body back. Watch X2, where Xavier brain freezes everyone in the mall. One of the mutant kids pushes a mind-frozen bystander, and the person simply wobbles.

Now, the only reason Shaw could've stayed in place while the coin pushed against him, was if he was actively using his powers, including his super-strength to stay in place. However, this is a contradiction. If he was using his powers (assuming he has to turn them "on", which he doesn't, then he should've simply absorbed the kinetic energy of the coin). Also, Xavier explicitly did not want Magneto to kill Shaw, then why would he make Shaw hold himself in place with his super-strength, thus allowing Magneto to kill him?

I'd say it comes down to the writers not thinking it through thoroughly, or assumed the audience wouldn't. Either way, from what was shown about Shaw and his powers, he should not have been able to be killed that way.

As for the fight, there really isn't much Magneto can do to Shaw directly. If it started up close, assuming Shaw has some energy to start with, can just make the ship explode. The idea of Magneto levitating up and taking down the ship immediately does sound viable to me. However, I don't think Magneto would do that straight up. He has a personal vendetta against Shaw, he would want to kill Shaw in a more intimate manner.

I think this setting favors Magneto. Perhaps on land, in a city, it would be a more epic fight.

Zack Fair

I thought the exact same thing. thumb up

------

Xavier didn't want Magneto to kill Shaw, but he wasn't just going to let Shaw kill Magneto.

0mega Spawn
now why wouldn't it be possible for mag to push that coin through shaws head?

Tenidas
magneto is a good public speaker.

Tenidas
Magneto can push it through his head. Magneto could rip out iron out of people's bodies. He can "feel the metal" moving. He has up most control of it. Magneto made the coin into a moving spear into Shaw's head. Shaw was frozen and concentrating on fighting Xavier's control over his mind so most of his functions were inept to Magneto's coin trick.
--
Why wouldn't it be possible? It seems more likely the truth considering the fact that he has absorbed a fricken nuclear reactor. he would have to expend that energy in order for a coin to be pushed into his head. so it would take a trillion coins =P, look out vegas!!

0mega Spawn
meh shaw was a shit character anyways

the ninjak
Magneto punched Shaw in the face!

Made him reel back, lol. Such an inconsistent character.....Unless.

Shaw can only absorb what he's aware of.

0mega Spawn
like i said a shit character

Ridley_Prime
How the hell is Shaw a shit character?

0mega Spawn
i don't like him thats how

Utrigita
Originally posted by Placidity
Shaw absorbing the explosion is different, as he actively tries to gain the energy around him. When energy directly strikes his body, he absorbs it automatically. When he was getting hit with bullets from all directions, he didn't have to do a thing, nor could he be aware of where and when the bullets would hit him.

Now, if somehow his powers were "turned off", the slow moving coin would not have entered his skull at that speed. Instead the coin would just push his body back. Watch X2, where Xavier brain freezes everyone in the mall. One of the mutant kids pushes a mind-frozen bystander, and the person simply wobbles.

Now, the only reason Shaw could've stayed in place while the coin pushed against him, was if he was actively using his powers, including his super-strength to stay in place. However, this is a contradiction. If he was using his powers (assuming he has to turn them "on", which he doesn't, then he should've simply absorbed the kinetic energy of the coin). Also, Xavier explicitly did not want Magneto to kill Shaw, then why would he make Shaw hold himself in place with his super-strength, thus allowing Magneto to kill him?

I'd say it comes down to the writers not thinking it through thoroughly, or assumed the audience wouldn't. Either way, from what was shown about Shaw and his powers, he should not have been able to be killed that way.

As for the fight, there really isn't much Magneto can do to Shaw directly. If it started up close, assuming Shaw has some energy to start with, can just make the ship explode. The idea of Magneto levitating up and taking down the ship immediately does sound viable to me. However, I don't think Magneto would do that straight up. He has a personal vendetta against Shaw, he would want to kill Shaw in a more intimate manner.

I think this setting favors Magneto. Perhaps on land, in a city, it would be a more epic fight.

I agree with the majority of what you listed however I disagree on how Magneto will approach Shaw. I believe you are correct when assuming that Magneto in his young form will hold a personal vendetta against Shaw and will have a interest in battling him more mano a mano, however Old Magneto is more aware of his opponents strength and weaknesses, it was evident in the first movie where he waited for the X-men to reach the top before immobilizing them because that would give him a advantage. Old magneto is fully aware of Shaws capabilities and I think that Magneto knowing that a direct assault is pretty pointless will work with that from the beginning of the fight.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
i don't like him thats how
That doesn't factually make him a shit character, though.

Incendax
Sebastian Shaw has to have a limitation on his power that he does not absorb very low levels of kinetic energy. If he absorbed all kinetic energy then he could not make himself walk, he could not pump blood through his veins, and he would be deaf.

That said, even if the writers tried off this idea of 'slow vulnerability' the Coin would be exerting enough kinetic energy to penetrate his skull which should be more than sufficient energy to absorb.

As for Shaw versus Old Magneto? Magneto should be able to move trace metals in Shaws body to cause a stroke. Or, block his veins to completely deprive his brain of blood. Or, just drown him. Or, carefully lift him into space. Or, collect a reflective panel in space and fry him with radiation. Or, condense mass around Shaw so he can gain minimal energy due to no leverage and then enact any of the above plans. I could go on and on. Magnetism really is one of the most powerful ones.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
How the hell is Shaw a shit character?

Becaause of what I said.

Ridley_Prime
'k, so his powers have a bit of confusion/inconsistency to them. That doesn't demean his character or anything though. He was still a great villain in the movie.

Robtard
Didn't you gays pay attention at all? Shaw is not match for Magneto unless he's already super-powerfully amped up.

When they met on the yacht and Shaw only had whatever remaining energy left from the grenade, he ran from Magneto.

When they met in the submarine and Shaw had absorbed massive amounts of radiation, he was more than a match for Magneto.

Old Magneto obliterates here.

the ninjak
Didn't you gays pay attention at all? Shaw is not match for Magneto unless he's already super-powerfully amped up.
When they met on the yacht and Shaw only had whatever remaining energy left from the grenade, he ran from Magneto.
When they met in the submarine and Shaw had absorbed massive amounts of radiation, he was more than a match for Magneto.

Old Magneto obliterates here.

Yet radiation amped Shaw copped a punch in the face and reeled from it.
But could take steel pylons without flinching, all in the same scene.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
'k, so his powers have a bit of confusion/inconsistency to them. That doesn't demean his character or anything though. He was still a great villain in the movie.
Dude I like the character too. I was just in a bad mood cause once the film came out I had a 15 page forum fight in the comic forum with him and nobody cared about the inconsistencies.

Robtard
Yet radiation amped Shaw copped a punch in the face and reeled from it.
But could take steel pylons without flinching, all in the same scene.

Bits of stupid writing aside, it was clear that Magneto was no match for Shaw at that power-level he achieved.

the ninjak
Bits of stupid writing aside, it was clear that Magneto was no match for Shaw at that power-level he achieved.

I reckon there was something the writers intended that the director forgot to put in.

That part of Shaw's powerset is that he can only absorb what he perceives.
If you surprise him the damage will take effect.

It's the only way I see that scene making sense. As well as the coin scene.
He was clouded by Xavier so his body didn't automatically crush the coin.

K-Dog

Yes, when you watch Shaw push back the I-beam against Magneto, he only has to put his fingertips on it and barely push on it. He was way more powerful and after absorbing a nuclear reactor would be more powerful than old magneto (although mags could still do things like drown him probably).

Concerning his lack of radiation safety for others: I believe it was inplied in the movie that radiation causes mutation and helped create mutants and so that was part of why he wanted to use nuclear war (in addition to killing lots of normal people who would oppose mutants). I would assume that mutants were somewhat immune to radiation or something as implied by the film.

Xplosive
Powered up Shaw from a nuclear reactor,... then not any Magneto from any movie stands a chance (X1-X3). Shaw kills him easily.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Xplosive
Powered up Shaw from a nuclear reactor,... then not any Magneto from any movie stands a chance (X1-X3). Shaw kills him easily.

Wrong/

I killed this Shaw two threads ago with an older Mags.

If anybody cares to read (nobody) they would realise that.

Use your brains peeps. Under the original OP's setup. Mags wins this.

Xplosive
Wrong/

I killed this Shaw two threads ago with an older Mags.

If anybody cares to read (nobody) they would realise that.

Use your brains peeps. Under the original OP's setup. Mags wins this.

He doesn't stand a chance. Anything Magneto does to him, nuclear powered Shaw destroys him. He can throws a bridge (he will go through a bridge), sink him (he will easily save himself)... Shaw murders him.

You give one scenario where Magneto ''wins'',... Shaw is simply more powerful and destroy a bridge and whole San Francisko and some more.

Fanatism can blind you.

juggerman
Magneto wins

the ninjak
He doesn't stand a chance. Anything Magneto does to him, nuclear powered Shaw destroys him. He can throws a bridge (he will go through a bridge), sink him (he will easily save himself)... Shaw murders him.

You give one scenario where Magneto ''wins'',... Shaw is simply more powerful and destroy a bridge and whole San Francisko and some more.

Fanatism can blind you.

He didn't achieve the levels you mention.

The OP means Shaw holding the rods. And the battle that eventuated.

You suck at this. Please read the last 3 pgs before you attempt this.

Mags drowns Shaw in a metal sphere into the sea. Which he reforms upon will if Shaw compromises it.
Did you not see X2? did you not see X3?

Go for it.

Xplosive
I am talking about nuclear powered Shaw and non of the movie version Magneto stands a chance. It's clearly established a power wise that movie Shaw is more powerful mutant than movie Magneto.

the ninjak
I am talking about nuclear powered Shaw and non of the movie version Magneto stands a chance. It's clearly established a power wise that movie Shaw is more powerful mutant than movie Magneto.

No he isn't..............

Nuclear Shaw gets pushed into the ocean whilst Mags rises into the air.
Shaw could only hold his ground as long as he had physical ground beneath him.

1. He never walked on water.
2. He never walked on air.

If modern day Mags continuously pushes metal around his body Shaw drowns in the water whilst he rises into the air.

Shaw only showed resistance to influence that he was conscious of.
How long under water do you perceive Shaw being capable of being able to make such choices?

Magneto bounced metal balls around a military installation with little effort.
He separated a gun into it's components.
He forced many guns against its soldiers and cameras upon himself.
Amongst other feats.

Shaw drowns with relentless manipulations. He can't stand on water. And will suffocate.

A submarine will make it all the more easier.

Xplosive
No he isn't..............

Nuclear Shaw gets pushed into the ocean whilst Mags rises into the air.
Shaw could only hold his ground as long as he had physical ground beneath him.

1. He never walked on water.
2. He never walked on air.

If modern day Mags continuously pushes metal around his body Shaw drowns in the water whilst he rises into the air.

Shaw only showed resistance to influence that he was conscious of.
How long under water do you perceive Shaw being capable of being able to make such choices?

Magneto bounced metal balls around a military installation with little effort.
He separated a gun into it's components.
He forced many guns against its soldiers and cameras upon himself.
Amongst other feats.

Shaw drowns with relentless manipulations. He can't stand on water. And will suffocate.

A submarine will make it all the more easier.

It's literally just your fanboyism and thus blindness and trying to explain yourself all options so that you can make yourself feel better.

Shaw simply murders him. Tears his head off or do with him whatever he wants to do. And it's clear that movie Shaw is more powerful mutant. Rogue easily weakend Magneto. Do you think Rogue could take or absorb nucleared powered Shaw (not even comic Rogue, not even close). Shaw power level exceeds Magneto by far.

the ninjak
It's literally just your fanboyism and thus blindness and trying to explain yourself all options so that you can make yourself feel better.

Shaw simply murders him. Tears his head off or do with him whatever he wants to do. And it's clear that movie Shaw is more powerful mutant. Rogue easily weakedn him. Do you think Rogue could take or absorb nucleared powered Shaw (not even comic Rogue, not even close). Shaw power level exceeds Magneto by far.

Shaw can't breath under water, plus can't keep up with Modern Magneto's abilities.

Game over. You're high. Read the OP/

Xplosive
Shaw can't breath under water, plus can't keep up with Modern Magnetos abilities.

Game over.

Do you think Rogue could take or absorb nucleared powered Shaw (not even comic Rogue, not even close)?

This is what answer how much greater power level Shaw has and how much more powerful he is than movie Magneto. His power level exceeds Magneto by far.

THE END

the ninjak
Do you think Rogue could take or absorb nucleared powered Shaw (not even comic Rogue, not even close)?

This is what answer how much greater power level Shaw has and how much more powerful he is than movie Magneto. His power level exceeds Magneto by far.

THE END

We are talking movie feats here Xplosive.

Shaw is on a boat. Old School Mags is looking to take him down.

Mags rises into the air and wraps Shaw in metal. And pushes such metal into the water.
Shaw pushes any physical restraints away with ease but can't rise due to no grounding.
Water pours in around him and he suffocates.
If he gains ground the ground beneath him falls quickly and he dips into the water.
Endless metal flies into his frame stopping him from gaining ground its game over.

Rogue never had anything to do with this.

Xplosive
We are talking movie feats here Xplosive.

Shaw is on a boat. Old School Mags is looking to take him down.

Mags rises into the air and wraps Shaw in metal. And pushes such metal into the water.
Shaw pushes any physical restraints away with ease but can't rise due to no grounding.
Water pours in around him and he suffocates.
If he gains ground the ground beneath him falls quickly and he dips into the water.
Endless metal flies into his frame stopping him from gaining ground its game over.

Rogue never had anything to do with this.

Ok, cool I agree that in such scenario Magneto could take him down.

the ninjak
Ok, cool I agree that in such scenario Magneto could take him down.

It's the scenario the OP requested.

And Shaw drowns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.