Kenobi, Anakin and Mace vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Battle takes place on Endor.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Anakin Sywalker
-Mace Windu.

*ROTS versions. Anakin is level-headed, but he cannot enter 'the zone'.

vs.

-Mandalore the Indomitable
-Durge
-General Grievous (+3 Magnaguards)

*They are all equipped with their standard gear. Best showings from each.

Scenario 1: The Jedi cannot use any offensive force attacks against the other team.
Scenario 2: Anything goes.

Who wins?

Galan007
A fully equipped Durge would definitely pose a threat, as would Grievous + 3 Magnaguards. Mandalore is a non-factor from what I know of him.

At any rate, I doubt they'd beat the Jedi - that's one of the more uber teams anyone (force adept or not) could face. However, I think they definitely have the potential to put up a very good fight (especially in the first match.) They'd make the Jedi earn their victory.

truejedi
I honestly don't see any combinations of matches where the jedi could possibly lose this.

Eminence
If standard gear for Mandalore includes a Basilisk war droid and the replacement of his opponent's lightsaber with an axe... the Jedi will have a tough time. I'd have to agree with TJ, though, that I can't see them losing.

Obi-Wan bested Durge in Clone Wars, Anakin blew him up with his own mines a few months before Episode III after evading him for some time, and I do not see Mace Windu struggling for more than the minute or so it took Kenobi to dismember him.

Mace hurled Grievous from the top of a train in Labyrinth of Evil after matching him blade-for-blade, Obi-Wan flat out killed him in Revenge of the Sith after decisively dominating a lightsaber duel, and given the degree of success Jedi like Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, and Anakin's own apprentice have had against Grievous and/or his MagnaGuards I have no doubt that in single combat Anakin would kill him.

I'd be willing to bet that given time, Mace could work his way through all three MagnaGuards and kill Grievous, but any of the three would at least be able to hold his own for a time against the droid fighters. Any of the three would also almost certainly make short work of Mandalore - less short if the terms above are applied or if Obi-Wan is the one to fight him - but Mace's ferocity would be put to best use against Durge, a fight he could win fairly quickly and then help his allies sweep up.

If Mace takes Durge, Anakin goes after Mandalore, and Obi-Wan fends off Grievous and his guards, the Jedi will win comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.