Spiderman vs Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Mindset
Spiderman.

Hyperion Prime
Warpath wins this!!! (Edit I doin't like it but he dose....savage)

Mindset
Liar.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Liar.

I edited to show my racist side smile

StiltmanFTW
Warpath easily.

Far stronger, more durable, fast and skilled enough to take care of Parker.

Full capacity means he'd actually use flight, too.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Warpath easily.

Far stronger, more durable, fast

Can say the same thing about the vast majority of Spider-Man's rogues, and he's taken down a ton of them.

Nothing is easy in this match, for either guy.

TheLordofMurder
If Spidey has enough room to operate, then I think he could wear Warpath down and eventually win...

How does Warpath compare to Titania physically?

SamZED
Spider-man destroys him. iirc Warpath spend most of his career being a punching bag for Deadpool. And while its nothing to be ashamed of Wade easilly matched him h2h even.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man destroys him. iirc Warpath spend most of his career being a punching bag for Deadpool. And while its nothing to be ashamed of Wade easilly matched him h2h even.

sounds like cis to me.........vibranium knives ftw

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scoobless
Can say the same thing about the vast majority of Spider-Man's rogues, and he's taken down a ton of them.

Warpath is vastly stronger than him and more durable ermm

He's smart, unlike Rhino.

Wow, just wow.

SamZED
Warpath is vastly stronger than him and more durable ermmWow, just wow. Im just sick of some poeople's combined efforts to downplay Spider-man. Now they're actually sending me private messages... So screw it, thanks to you guys im now officially moving to the Spidey camp. So no mercy from now on. Yes, Spider-man shitstomps Warpath. He's nothing Spider-man hasnt beaten before. Feel free to try and argue with me.

TheLordofMurder
He's nothing Spider-man hasnt beaten before. Feel free to try and argue with me.

This...

Titania, who got thrashed soundly by Spidey in the original Secret War, is at the very least in Warpaths strength class (she was Class 85 if I remember correctly) and she possesses good durability...

With enough space to operate, Spidey completely outclassed her; I have no doubt that he'll do the same to Warpath...

StiltmanFTW
Im just sick of some poeople's combined efforts to downplay Spider-man. Now they're actually sending me private messages... So screw it, thanks to you guys im now officially moving to the Spidey camp. So no mercy from now on. Yes, Spider-man shitstomps Warpath. He's nothing Spider-man hasnt beaten before. Feel free to try and argue with me.

Do they send e-mails and message you on msn too? love

You have always been in Spidey camp. What, you're telling me those were just mercy bullets so far?

On the contrary, Warpath is something different. He is a seasoned X-Man with superhuman attributes (brick like strenght and a degree of invulnerability, meta speed and reflexes), senses, accuracy, weapons that can be used as projectiles and flight... he even has developed special fighting style with that ability. That mix is not something standard for Spidey's foes.

Harbinger
Wouldn't it just take one well placed vibranium knife to end this fight?

SamZED
Do they send e-mails and message you on msn too? love lol no. But PMs were the turning point.

You have always been in Spidey camp. I was always an honorary member of the camp. Never a full-time. I was always going back and forth from Spidey's camp to Logan's and Deadpool's whenever I felt they need to be backed up in a thread. Heck I barely ever argued that Spider-man wins anything. Only stepped up whneever he was being understimated.

What, you're telling me those were just mercy bullets so far? Wait and see. evil face

On the contrary, Warpath is something different. He is a seasoned X-Man with superhuman attributes (brick like strenght and a degree of invulnerability, meta speed and reflexes), senses, accuracy, weapons that can be used as projectiles and flight... he even has developed special fighting style with that ability. That mix is not something standard for Spidey's foes. Im aware of all that. And I honestly think it's nothing new for Spider-man. Pete can take it. Its in Warpath's CIS to fight inclose anyway. Spider-man can either blitz him (a few dozen class 20 punches that shatter concrete in a 20 feet radius with a shockwave will put him down) or just web him up. Few threads of his webbing held down Ms. Marvel, two cratridges stopped the Blob, supported a building, stopped a fraction of a friggin tsunami, slowed down the Hulk and other class 100 characters and even with vibranium knives itd take him some time to get out of a huge ass web-ball.

Mindset
Lmao at Warpath beating anyone.

The guy is garbage.

He'd beat Wolverine and Sabes, that's about it.

StiltmanFTW
lol no. But PMs were the turning point.

I wouldn't fret on it if I were you. I screwed up so many exams this week, it's unimaginable. And booze is not an option, cause it's still not over and I need to keep my mind clear. Now THAT'S something to be pissed about.

I was always an honorary member of the camp. Never a full-time. I was always going back and forth from Spidey's camp to Logan's and Deadpool's whenever I felt they need to be backed up in a thread. Heck I barely ever argued that Spider-man wins anything. Only stepped up whneever he was being understimated.

So it's official war now? Snikt vs thwip? Sounds good to me big grin

Wait and see. evil face

Fear Itself: Samzed wink

Im aware of all that. And I honestly think it's nothing new for Spider-man. Pete can take it. Its in Warpath's CIS to fight inclose anyway. Spider-man can either blitz him (a few dozen class 20 punches that shatter concrete in a 20 feet radius with a shockwave will put him down) or just web him up. Few threads of his webbing held down Ms. Marvel, two cratridges stopped the Blob, supported a building, stopped a fraction of a friggin tsunami, slowed down the Hulk and other class 100 characters and even with vibranium knives itd take him some time to get out of a huge ass web-ball.

It's nothing new for him when they come in seperate packages, but all in one?

Warpath's durability was getting wanked in his recent appearances. It might have been all hype though, I admit that.

So Spidey pwns everyone and their mother with webbing? Colossus lv strength + flight + vibranium knives should be enough to break him free.

Mindset
Colossus level strength?

You high, boy?

vansonbee
Oh, if I remember correctly, Spider-man lost his spider senses recently

Mindset
Iirc, Warpath sucks.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Colossus level strength?

You high, boy?

Teenage Colossus stick out tongue Going by what Cable and Juggernaut said.

StiltmanFTW
Iirc, Warpath sucks.

Racist.

Mindset
Racist. What's wrong with that?

carver9
Does anyone have those scans on what Warpath did to that big a** Sentinal?

Mindset
No.

carver9
No.

laughing out loud

Well, find it then. mad

Supermutant
Originally posted by Scoobless

This argument never hold water in a forum battle. Read a comic, every mainstream good guy like Batman or Cap America routinely beats foes that outclass them in power. In a battle like this PIS and CIS doesn't come into play or this will happen:

Spiderman beat Firelord therefore he is herald class. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Supermutant
CIS doesn't come into play or this will happen: Wrong

Originally posted by Supermutant
Spiderman beat Firelord therefore he is herald class. roll eyes (sarcastic) Noone ever mentioned or claimed this but I'm glad you agree.

carver9
Honestly... I don't see the Spiderman and Firelord fight as PIS. It was clearly explained why Spiderman beat Firelord.

The word PIS needs to completely leave the forum. If you got yow a** whipped, you just got that a** whipped.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
The word PIS needs to completely leave the forum. If you got yow a** whipped, you just got that a** whipped.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/HeathFan08/joker-14.gif

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/HeathFan08/joker-14.gif

laughing

What did I say wrong Jake? Didn't Spiderman basically depleted Firelord of his power before tapping that a**? Firelord used up so much energy trying to tag Spidey that it weakened his durability. Then Spiderman did his usual and blitzed the hell out of him.

Mindset
I are with carver, he is my hero.

Parmaniac
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/HeathFan08/joker-14.gif http://goodnews.ws/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cute_funny_animals_45.jpg
He more than once said he doesn't believe in PIS.

Going by that Wolverine is more than able to get 1-shotted and mindraped.

carver9
I are with carver, he is my hero.

*SIGH*

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://goodnews.ws/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cute_funny_animals_45.jpg
He more than once said he doesn't believe in PIS.

Going by that Wolverine is more than able to get 1-shotted and mindraped.

Never said I don't believe in "plot". Two different things in my opinion.

Parmaniac
Never said I don't believe in "plot". Two different things in my opinion. PIS = PLOT induced stupidity

JakeTheBank
laughing

What did I say wrong Jake? Didn't Spiderman basically depleted Firelord of his power before tapping that a**? Firelord used up so much energy trying to tag Spidey that it weakened his durability. Then Spiderman did his usual and blitzed the hell out of him.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/LokisezLolwut.gif

carver9
PIS = PLOT induced stupidity

Just forget it.

Harbinger
Honestly... I don't see the Spiderman and Firelord fight as PIS. It was clearly explained why Spiderman beat Firelord.

The word PIS needs to completely leave the forum. If you got yow a** whipped, you just got that a** whipped. So all characters need to beat Supes is be near a BP or Exxon?

Parmaniac
Just forget it. No I totally get it as long as it suits the case everything's legit.

carver9
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/LokisezLolwut.gif

OMG... can you answer my question please?

Harbinger
I think his basic point was that the idea of Peter being able to drain Firelord by being too fast is PIS. That, and having the strength necessary to drop him given that FL's a herald of Big G.

carver9
No I totally get it as long as it suits the case everything's legit.

Naah, I said "plot" and you added "induce stupidity". Two different things.

JakeTheBank
OMG... can you answer my question please?

Firelord can and has perceived shooting stars from the clear other side of the galaxy. He's Cosmically Aware. The guy has on, multiple occasions, fought Thor on even ground.

Spider-Man being a threat to him is elite level PIS.

Parmaniac
Naah, I said "plot" and you added "induce stupidity". Two different things. And what do you define as plot? Plot can rely on everything someone forgetting half of his powerset, characters just going down (durability loss), characters geeting tagged (speed loss) or characters being unable to hurt someone (strength loss) even plot devices etc..

Mindset
Iirc, Firelord was limiting himself.

Btw, is that comic worth anything, I have it?

Parmaniac
Iirc, Firelord was limiting himself.

Btw, is that comic worth anything, I have it? Nah but as a friend I'm willing to give you 1 dollar for it.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
I think his basic point was that the idea of Peter being able to drain Firelord by being too fast is PIS. That, and having the strength necessary to drop him given that FL's a herald of Big G.

And this is the issue.

People tending to ALWAYS get space flight mixed up with combat speed. Thor, Vulcan, Rogue, Despero, etc, all have flown through space at light but their combat speed ain't sh**. Stop mixing the two up.

He only had the strength neccessar because he depleted FL of his power.

JakeTheBank
He only had the strength neccessar because he depleted FL of his power.

Which is PIS.

Harbinger
^ Beat me to it.

It'd be like Logan giving someone like Thor a run for his money.

carver9
Firelord can and has perceived shooting stars from the clear other side of the galaxy. He's Cosmically Aware. The guy has on, multiple occasions, fought Thor on even ground.

Spider-Man being a threat to him is elite level PIS.

Read above post.

JakeTheBank
Read above post.

Yes, Harbinger agrees it's PIS. I read it.

Seriously, though, Carv, c'mon.

Spider-Man is able to deplete Firelord's energy when prolonged battles with Thor, who was actually using Mjolnir to sap the Power Cosmic from him, didn't drain him? That's PIS. Firelord has reacted to things faster than Spider-Man, but Spidey himself is too damn quick for him? That's PIS.

I can't believe you're actually trying to argue that Spidey beating Firelord was a legitimate victory.

Parmaniac
Yes, Harbinger agrees it's PIS. I read it. laughing out loud

Mindset
Nah but as a friend I'm willing to give you 1 dollar for it. Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing out loud

I have the first Deadpool comic too, maybe it'll be worth something some day.

carver9
Which is PIS.

Why is it PIS when Firelord powers, everything about him revolves around his power cosmic? Then that's not including the fact that Spiderman isn't just blitzing him with peak human punches but it 10 to 20 tons of force and he was doing it consistently.

Same thing happened to masterson. Those types of punches takes its toll.

JakeTheBank
Why is it PIS when Firelord powers, everything about him revolves around his power cosmic? Then that's not including the fact that Spiderman isn't just blitzing him with peak human punches but it 10 to 20 tons of force and he was doing it consistently.

Firelord has taken blows from Mjolnir and Thor's fists and has stood his ground. In multiple comics, no less.

Screw 10-20 tons of force. Seriously. One of Thor's holding back blows is exponentially greater than a blitz of pissed off Spidey punches.

carver9
Yes, Harbinger agrees it's PIS. I read it.

Seriously, though, Carv, c'mon.

Spider-Man is able to deplete Firelord's energy when prolonged battles with Thor, who was actually using Mjolnir to sap the Power Cosmic from him, didn't drain him? That's PIS. Firelord has reacted to things faster than Spider-Man, but Spidey himself is too damn quick for him? That's PIS.

I can't believe you're actually trying to argue that Spidey beating Firelord was a legitimate victory.

Didn't Firelord receive some type of upgrade before facing Thor?

Who has Firelord tagged that is faster than Spidey "combat wise"?

JakeTheBank
Didn't Firelord receive some type of upgrade before facing Thor?

He had no upgrade. Hell, if anything, he was "demoted" when Galactus took on the Destroyer as a Herald and left Firelord on Earth.

Pretty sure being able to see shooting stars across the galaxy and perceive subtle changes in the universe is a better feat than tagging Spider-Man. Even so, Firelord could easily omni-blast with his powers. He doesn't have to point and shoot at Spidey to hit him.

carver9

Firelord has taken blows from Mjolnir and Thor's fists and has stood his ground. In multiple comics, no less.

Screw 10-20 tons of force. Seriously. One of Thor's holding back blows is exponentially greater than a blitz of pissed off Spidey punches.

I agree with this.

But Spiderman didn't knock him out, he fatigued him. If it was a tko, yes, I would agree with you but Spiderman kind of just wore him out to the point where he just passed out.

inimalist

lol, Starhawk wink

Mindset
Jake, you ned to read the comic again. FL was holding back against Pete.

JakeTheBank
I agree with this.

But Spiderman didn't knock him out, he fatigued him. If it was a tko, yes, I would agree with you but Spiderman kind of just wore him out to the point where he just passed out.

....which is PIS.

If Firelord can fight prolonged battles with arguably one of the two most powerful high herald class beings in Marvel and hold his ground, then, frankly, I'm sorry, but Spider-Man isn't doing jack shit to him. Fatigue wise or damaging him, it's all glorified PIS.

JakeTheBank
Jake, you ned to read the comic again. FL was holding back against Pete.

I can see holding back your offensive fire output and not trying to waste someone, but I don't understand how that translates into your durability and stamina taking a monstrous dive. That's something that, to me, anyway, would be innate and not something you can shut off or tone down - at least with the power set Firelord has.

Holding back, I can see Firelord not trying to kill or even harm Spidey, but Firelord still shouldn't be phased by Spider-Man's punches or anything like that.

carver9
....which is PIS.

If Firelord can fight prolonged battles with arguably one of the two most powerful high herald class beings in Marvel and hold his ground, then, frankly, I'm sorry, but Spider-Man isn't doing jack shit to him. Fatigue wise or damaging him, it's all glorified PIS.

I can't believe you jumped into our debate.

Mindset
I can see holding back your offensive fire output and not trying to waste someone, but I don't understand how that translates into your durability and stamina taking a monstrous dive. That's something that, to me, anyway, would be innate and not something you can shut off or tone down - at least with the power set Firelord has.

Holding back, I can see Firelord not trying to kill or even harm Spidey, but Firelord still shouldn't be phased by Spider-Man's punches or anything like that. Spiderman tired him out iirc, meaning his energy, the energy that was already being lowered, got low enough to make him gas.

iceman24567
I can't believe you jumped into our debate. As the wise Jinchuriki Naruto Uzimaki would say "believe it!" laughing

iceman24567
Spiderman tired him out iirc, meaning his energy, the energy that was already being lowered, got low enough to make him gas. What chu talkin bout' Willis?

inimalist

just to get something straight...

Spider-Man can legitimately tire out and KO Firelord, but would lose to Wolverine?

carver9
Originally posted by inimalist

Spider-Man can legitimately tire out and KO Firelord, but would lose to Wolverine?

Let's not go there unless we actually look at what and who both characters have defeated. Both of them have consistent showings of giving Heralds pause.

Parmaniac
Let's not go there unless we actually look at what and who both characters have defeated. Both of them have consistent showings of giving Heralds pause. Name Heralds that Wolverine took down that doesn't fall into PIS as I described it a page back.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
What chu talkin bout' Willis? The comic.Originally posted by inimalist

Spider-Man can legitimately tire out and KO Firelord, but would lose to Wolverine? Firelord doesn't have fanboys.

-Pr-

No.

and stop arguing SVFL.

--

Warpath should win, though.

Dum Dum Dugan
why should warpath win?

Mindset
Spiderman will dance around Warpath, web the knives up in a ball, and combo to ko

carver9
Name Heralds that Wolverine took down that doesn't fall into PIS as I described it a page back.

Why would I do that when all in all, you are going to mark it as PIS?

-Pr-
Why would I do that when all in all, you are going to mark it as PIS?

Circular argument.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why should warpath win?

Parmaniac
Why would I do that when all in all, you are going to mark it as PIS? I'm willing to give legit wins due to CIS for example if he should have defeated Absorbing Man by cutting him apart cause AM is an idiot.

But if you're reffering to shit like the Count Nefaria incident consider yourself facepalmed.

Plus I'm not even sure on how many "Heralds" he took on.

EDIT: The problem with you is you tend to blow shit out of proportion.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
No.

and stop arguing SVFL.

--

Warpath should win, though.

I know what you are trying to do. Superman and Flash isn't PIS either. I never understood why you all thought that when CIS plays a HUGE part with anything involving Flash. He has the most CIS out of any KMC character imo.

Dum Dum Dugan

depends what classified as a herald. Is herc and Thor consider heralds?

carver9
I'm willing to give legit wins due to CIS for example if he should have defeated Absorbing Man by cutting him apart cause AM is an idiot.

But if you're reffering to shit like the Count Nefaria incident consider yourself facepalmed.

EDIT: The problem with you is you tend to blow shit out of proportion.

Why not include Nefaria? Isn't he a physical being? Has there been incidents where he resisted adamantium claws?

Wolverine has faced numerous of Heralds, the main ones are Hulk and Thor.

JakeTheBank
That Nefaria incident was straight up jobbing due to the Bendis Power. And shits on Nefaria's prior history of taking on good Avenger rosters and kicking their ass.

Parmaniac
depends what classified as a herald. Is herc and Thor consider heralds? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

I know he took on at least 2 (Hulk, Thor) I was curious about the rest and if there are so many.

Parmaniac
That Nefaria incident was straight up jobbing due to the Bendis Power. And shits on Nefaria's prior history of taking on good Avenger rosters and kicking their ass. That's not even the reason, Ms Marvel drained power from him and Wolverine attacked from behind. You could literally given everyone adamantium claws and the result would have been the same.

-Pr-
I know what you are trying to do. Superman and Flash isn't PIS either. I never understood why you all thought that when CIS plays a HUGE part with anything involving Flash. He has the most CIS out of any KMC character imo.

Flash is actually a mixture of the two.

JakeTheBank
That's not even the reason, Ms Marvel drained power from him and Wolverine attacked from behind. You could literally given everyone adamantium claws and the result would have been the same.

The whole fight was shit.

Luke Cage phasing Nefaria to begin with is shit. Carol should of been crushed in seconds by Nefaria in all honesty.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

I know he took on at least 2 (Hulk, Thor) I was curious about the rest and if there are so many.
well he foughten hulk 14 plus times
Thor once (twice counting debatable alternate reality)
Hercules twice
count once
sentry once
pheniox a few times
firelord

hmmm trying to think of more.

Parmaniac
well he foughten hulk 14 plus times
Thor once (twice counting debatable alternate reality)
Hercules twice
count once
sentry once
pheniox a few times
firelord

hmmm trying to think of more. I don't have a prob with Hulk incidents cause Hulk's only option are blows, Thor at least imo also tends to slug stuff out most of the time, as for Herc see Hulk. Wolverine defeating them is at least in the range of possibility (I would let their supporters defend them though). If Thor would use his powers properly he would demolish Wolverine though.

Sentry tooled him (and arguebly resisted adamantium claws but let's not get into this here.).

Don't know about Phoenix and Firelord.

I totally give Wolverine his Brick-Buster title but as soon as he meets versatile Heralds he should have next to no chance as long as they fight not like complete idiots. Wolverine is a close combat character designed to take punishment and dish out heavy damage as soon as someone has the range advantge and a decent damage output Wolverine's chances went toward 0.

Hyperion Prime
but as soon as he meets versatile Heralds he should have next to no chance as long as they fight not like complete idiots. Wolverine is a close combat character designed to take punishment and dish out heavy damage as soon as someone has the range advantge and a decent damage output Wolverine's chances went toward 0.

Exactly......if people like namor fought smart they would rape Wolverine.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Exactly......if people like namor fought smart they would rape Wolverine. Namor has a range advantage? confused

Hyperion Prime
Namor has a range advantage? confused

Yep the ability to fly and use weapons like trees, boluders, cars...etc

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't have a prob with Hulk incidents cause Hulk's only option are blows, Thor at least imo also tends to slug stuff out most of the time, as for Herc see Hulk. Wolverine defeating them is at least in the range of possibility (I would let their supporters defend them though). If Thor would use his powers properly he would demolish Wolverine though.
Owe I was just listing who he foughten, not who he beaten as heralds. I just answering the question or attempting to.

Though I agree with your statement. I think in melee, personally he give Thor hell, but if Thor used his powers to there potential, he dominate.

I personally think Wolverine would beat Herc (as long as he aint the ubber one)

I also Personally think he give Hulk hell, but stand no chance of victory.

Sentry tooled him (and arguebly resisted adamantium claws but let's not get into this here.).

Don't know about Phoenix and Firelord.

Owe I agree, I just listing who he foughten that were heralds, I was nto implying he did well or won.

He fought them mainly as groups, but he did fight pheonix one on one before.

I totally give Wolverine his Brick-Buster title but as soon as he meets versatile Heralds he should have next to no chance as long as they fight not like complete idiots. Wolverine is a close combat character designed to take punishment and dish out heavy damage as soon as someone has the range advantge and a decent damage output Wolverine's chances went toward 0.
I agree for the most part.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yep the ability to fly and use weapons like trees, boluders, cars...etc
which he rarely ever uses and almost always goes melee, but lets ignore the character history shall we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
Exactly......if people like namor fought smart they would rape Wolverine.
Namor would not rape wolverine in the least.

Parmaniac
My post was more meant to put Carvers "he took on Heralds" statement down.

Hyperion Prime
which he rarely ever uses and almost always goes melee, but lets ignore the character history shall we roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if he did you know he would own Wolverine. Just admit it. If Namor didn't fight like he was retarded he would kill wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
But if he did you know he would own Wolverine. Just admit it. If Namor didn't fight like he was retarded he would kill wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No he wouldent, and he doesent. We have ample examples of him failing to even with assistance from others, and him straight out stating inferiority to wolverine. But lets simply ignore all that shall we roll eyes (sarcastic).

Also what to stop wolverine from using his stealth? nothing.

cdtm

He wasn't really coming close to KOing Masterson, though.

I can buy Spidey making someone on Thors level feel it, but he shouldn't cause any real damage...

Otherwise, Black Tarantula is way, WAY above Thor/Herald class, and well into Kurse territory...

Hyperion Prime
No he wouldent, and he doesent. We have ample examples of him failing to even with assistance from others, and him straight out stating inferiority to wolverine. But lets simply ignore all that shall we roll eyes (sarcastic).

Also what to stop wolverine from using his stealth? nothing.

Namor taking care of the enviroment around him by knocking down trees and such. Namor is written down to appease Wolverine fanboys. If Namor wanted to he could use the enviroment to bash Wolverine.

Forget character history for awhile. Why do you believe namor could not do this to Logan.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Namor decided to drop a building on Wolverine, the runt would be screwed, that much is clear. However, Namor doesn't fight like that.

I am however surprised that he doesn't use flight to his benefit more often against someone like Logan. The battle with the demon possessed Wolverine shows the type of tactic I have in mind. Taking the fight to a body of water would pretty much guarantee an easy win and Namor is a lot more likely to do that then avoid the fight completely by dropping something heavy on Logan. Whatever, it's comics.

Dum Dum Dugan
Namor taking care of the enviroment around him by knocking down trees and such. Namor is written down to appease Wolverine fanboys. If Namor wanted to he could use the enviroment to bash Wolverine.

Forget character history for awhile. Why do you believe namor could not do this to Logan.

Again whats to stop Wolverine using his stealth to ambush Namor while he attempting to destroy the eviroment?

Except when Namor fights other people he does not use such tactic at all, so what your excuse there son? Namor always written down? Or the more likely scenerio, he not nearly as good as you like to think. But lets be honest, you ar enot remotely knolwedgable about any character, let a lone Namor or Wolverine.

The fact he proven unable to repeatedly. What would be the point of ignoring character history? then your not debating the character at all. Honestly do you read what you type before clicking send?

Mindset
What does this thread have to do with Wolverine?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I am however surprised that he doesn't use flight to his benefit more often against someone like Logan. The battle with the demon possessed Wolverine shows the type of tactic I have in mind. Taking the fight to a body of water would pretty much guarantee an easy win and Namor is a lot more likely to do that then avoid the fight completely by dropping something heavy on Logan.
Because he not as fast as wolverine is in combat, and good way for him to get gutted. Which has been stated from day one, that Wolverine was the faster of the to.

Getting the fight to the water is not going to be easy or even likely.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nothing but it's one of his superpowers to be everywhere, including every thread.

Hyperion Prime
If Namor decided to drop a building on Wolverine, the runt would be screwed, that much is clear. However, Namor doesn't fight like that.

I am however surprised that he doesn't use flight to his benefit more often against someone like Logan. The battle with the demon possessed Wolverine shows the type of tactic I have in mind. Taking the fight to a body of water would pretty much guarantee an easy win and Namor is a lot more likely to do that then avoid the fight completely by dropping something heavy on Logan. Whatever, it's comics.

I know he dosen't fight like that, but if he did do you think logan would stand a chance against namor? That's what I am getting at.

Dum Dum Dugan
your right, my apologies.

Spiderman should beat warpath solidly in my opinion.

Parmaniac
What does this thread have to do with Wolverine? Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nothing but it's one of his superpowers to be everywhere, including every thread. laughing out loud

Hyperion Prime
Again whats to stop Wolverine using his stealth to ambush Namor while he attempting to destroy the eviroment?

Except when Namor fights other people he does not use such tactic at all, so what your excuse there son? Namor always written down? Or the more likely scenerio, he not nearly as good as you like to think. But lets be honest, you ar enot remotely knolwedgable about any character, let a lone Namor or Wolverine.

The fact he proven unable to repeatedly. What would be the point of ignoring character history? then your not debating the character at all. Honestly do you read what you type before clicking send?

Battlehammer if you put both of them in a fight.......and Namor fought out of character used trees cars boulders....and flight do you think namor could win. i am not talking about a typical fight where Namor just goes toe-to-toe with loagn so he can get gutted.

Dum Dum Dugan
Battlehammer if you put both of them in a fight.......and Namor fought out of character used trees cars boulders....and flight do you think namor could win. i am not talking about a typical fight where Namor just goes toe-to-toe with loagn so he can get gutted.
He could win either way, he just wont win the majority. Again whats to stop Wolverine form using his stealth? Nothing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because he not as fast as wolverine is in combat, and good way for him to get gutted. Which has been stated from day one, that Wolverine was the faster of the to.

Getting the fight to the water is not going to be easy or even likely.

erm

I really don't understand what would prevent Namor from ramming Wolverine into a body of water. Especially since we recently saw that it's a tactic he's willing and capable of performing.

I can understand Wolverine having an edge in combat speed but Namor is pretty fast and maneuverable in flight. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he did something that would strongly suggest he could pull it off in their last fight.

-Pr-
Namor would beat Logan. sneer

Now back on topic please, people.

Hyperion Prime
He could win either way, he just wont win the majority. Again whats to stop Wolverine form using his stealth? Nothing.

Yes Wolverine can use stealth. that is not in question. Do you agree that Namor fights like a moron when he fights Wolverine?

Hyperion Prime

Ok sorry. Warpath beats Spiderman.....and I hate that.

Edit can you move this to the Wolverine vs Namor thread.

Parmaniac
Standard Forum setting: Empty white room

Dum Dum Dugan

and yet he lost so many times to him stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
erm

I really don't understand what would prevent Namor from ramming Wolverine into a body of water. Especially since we recently saw that it's a tactic he's willing and capable of performing.

I can understand Wolverine having an edge in combat speed but Namor is pretty fast and maneuverable in flight. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he did something that would strongly suggest he could pull it off in their last fight.

The fact Wolverine faster then him and can do serous damage to him. I mean you do understand wolverine not going to just allow Namor to do that. We saw namor take advantage of circumstance that are not in place in typical encounter between the two. Also notice how your taking that showing over the other several times they fought with Namor admitting inferioprity or straight up getting beaten or having narration stating he not as fast.

Also why do you keep insisting they fighting next to a lake or something, your acitng like random encounter between the two should heavierly favor namor in enviorment which simply is not the case.

He fast, but still not as fast. He caught wolverine by surprise because he though the system in place would hold namor, he was wrong. It was very circumstantial. Idea he pull that off in tytpical encounter is reaching badly.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes Wolverine can use stealth. that is not in question. Do you agree that Namor fights like a moron when he fights Wolverine?
You keep saying against Wolverine as if he fight different when he fights Wolverine, but he doesent. Thats how he always fights, it not just against Wolverine it against every opponent, which i dont think your grasping.

ugg keep forgetting this is spiderman thread.

Spiderman wins, via being superior. he faster, as storng, webbing, spider sense. He simply better then warpath. he can beat him into submissio or take him out via webbing.

Ok sorry. Warpath beats Spiderman.....and I hate that.

umm why?

cdtm
You keep saying against Wolverine as if he fight different when he fights Wolverine, but he doesent. Thats how he always fights, it not just against Wolverine it against every opponent, which i dont think your grasping.

His fights against Hulk didn't make him look like much of a moron..

Not when he was creatively using the environment to incapacitate him, instead of simply slugging it out.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by cdtm
His fights against Hulk didn't make him look like much of a moron..

Not when he was creatively using the environment to incapacitate him, instead of simply slugging it out.
when? Because I seen several fights with the two of them, and namor always take in melee, as he does with thor as well.

SO lets see evidence, because honestly think your full of....

Also he does not look like a moron when he fights Logan, he simply gets beaten, which most brick melee orient fighters do as well.

leonidas
good lord, i peek into the thread of spidey v warpath and find to my shock: logan talk!

anywho, spidey takes it, but it's not a clean sweep. wp can get a couple. if it's current spidey, wp can get maybe the good majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fact Wolverine faster then him and can do serous damage to him. I mean you do understand wolverine not going to just allow Namor to do that.

So there's evidence to support Wolverine being faster than Namor even in flight? I can understand Wolverine having the edge in combat speed, if for nothing else other than it being a necessity for their battles, but that doesn't mean he can prevent the tactic. It's not a case of whether or not Wolverine will allow it. It's whether or not he can do anything about it.

Has Namor ever tried the tactic and failed? If he has, then I concede the point, if he hasn't, then I don't understand the problem.

Namor is extremely fast and maneuverable in flight so it's not some kind of knock against Logan:
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Speed%20Skill/Avengers117b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Speedd%20Skill/Sub-Mariner52a.jpg

We saw namor take advantage of circumstance that are not in place in typical encounter between the two. Also notice how your taking that showing over the other several times they fought with Namor admitting inferioprity or straight up getting beaten or having narration stating he not as fast.

Oh shit, how foolish of me, Wolverine was amped/posssessed and saw Namor coming but the tactic still worked:
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Wolverine_7_Oroboros_CPS_011.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Wolverine_7_Oroboros_CPS_012.jpg

I'm not doing anything of the sort. If you have evidence to support the tactic failing, then present it and I'll reevaluate my position.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I have some vendetta or that I'm going out of my way to make Logan look bad. Grow up.

He fast, but still not as fast. He caught wolverine by surprise because he though the system in place would hold namor, he was wrong. It was very circumstantial. Idea he pull that off in tytpical encounter is reaching badly.

baka Yes, I'm reaching because I'm clearly so desperate. I'll admit, Logan was taken off guard to some extent, but the scene doesn't exactly hurt my argument:
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03e.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
So there's evidence to support Wolverine being faster than Namor even in flight? I can understand Wolverine having the edge in combat speed, if for nothing else other than it being a necessity for their battles, but that doesn't mean he can prevent the tactic. It's not a case of whether or not Wolverine will allow it. It's whether or not he can do anything about it.

Has Namor ever tried the tactic and failed? If he has, then I concede the point, if he hasn't, then I don't understand the problem.

Namor is extremely fast and maneuverable in flight so it's not some kind of knock against Logan:
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Speed%20Skill/Avengers117b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Speedd%20Skill/Sub-Mariner52a.jpg

Oh shit, how foolish of me, Wolverine was amped/posssessed and saw Namor coming but the tactic still worked:
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Wolverine_7_Oroboros_CPS_011.jpg
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Wolverine_7_Oroboros_CPS_012.jpg

I'm not doing anything of the sort. If you have evidence to support the tactic failing, then present it and I'll reevaluate my position.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I have some vendetta or that I'm going out of my way to make Logan look bad. Grow up.

baka Yes, I'm reaching because I'm clearly so desperate. I'll admit, Logan was taken off guard to some extent, but the scene doesn't exactly hurt my argument:
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03e.jpg

If your gunna start posting scans bump the namor thread, Im not clouding this thread up with wolverine feats.

Bentley
Bump the Namor and Wolvie thread if you're going to continue with this. I don't mind personally, as both are inferior to Wonderman, but it's better to discuss things in the threads they are supposed to be discussed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If your gunna start posting scans bump the namor thread, Im not clouding this thread up with wolverine feats.

Here you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=465966&pagenumber=157

It's pretty simple, the tactic has either failed or it hasn't.

Parmaniac
Superman via HV

Dum Dum Dugan
Here you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=465966&pagenumber=157

It's pretty simple, the tactic has either failed or it hasn't.
Not really it much more complex then that. Since your only example is possessed wolverine, which is not useable to begin with. Yes it not usable in positive light just as much as negative, but I responded to the entire arguement after the Bruins Game. I dident even wanna get into this, but guess I have no chioce now.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really it much more complex then that. Since your only example is possessed wolverine, which is not useable to begin with. Yes it not usable in positive light just as much as negative, but I responded to the entire arguement after the Bruins Game. I dident even wanna get into this, but guess I have no chioce now.

Not really. Wolverine has the edge in combat reflexes? That's swell and irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This isn't brain surgery. Either he's prevented the tactic or not.

Wow. Will Jinzin kill your family if you don't defend Wolverine to the last breath?

Oh and just in case you missed them the first time around, here's Namor using Wolverine as a bowling ball:

Dum Dum Dugan
Not really. Wolverine has the edge in combat reflexes? That's swell and irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This isn't brain surgery. Either he's prevented the tactic or not.

Wow. Will Jinzin kill your family if you don't defend Wolverine to the last breath?

Oh and just in case you missed them the first time around, here's Namor using Wolverine as a bowling ball:
I saw that, but thanks for being a dick.
Fact you dont see how circumstancial the event is, just makes it amusing, but don't worry I adress your entire post in time, I have a job, dont have time nor the ability at the moment to be uploading scans.

But I dont worry rage I wont forget. But thanks for making things personal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I saw that, but thanks for being a dick.
Fact you dont see how circumstancial the event is, just makes it amusing, but don't worry I adress your entire post in time, I have a job, dont have time nor the ability at the moment to be uploading scans.

But I dont worry rage I wont forget. But thanks for making things personal.

Hey, I was just being thorough. Didn't want you to miss anything. smile

Wolverine wasn't fully prepared. No more, no less.

I don't see why you have to go through so much trouble bud. Has it ever failed or not? Let's put it this way, is there any evidence of Wolverine countering Namor's flight? Less final but easier to respond to.

I didn't know having some fun at Wolverine's expense would upset you so much. I was unaware that you had a short Canadian shaped hole where your heart should be.

JakeTheBank

lol

SamZED
I wouldn't fret on it if I were you. I screwed up so many exams this week, it's unimaginable. And booze is not an option, cause it's still not over and I need to keep my mind clear. Now THAT'S something to be pissed about. Im shutting up now about my "problems". You got it rough, buddy. sad

So it's official war now? Snikt vs thwip? Sounds good to me big grin
Heh. Nah, im not gonna bump that old thread, just gonna put more time and effort into backing Spidey from now on. At least until he starts getting the respect on the vs forum.

It's nothing new for him when they come in seperate packages, but all in one?

Warpath's durability was getting wanked in his recent appearances. It might have been all hype though, I admit that.

So Spidey pwns everyone and their mother with webbing? Colossus lv strength + flight + vibranium knives should be enough to break him free.
Granted, he never faced anyone exactly like him.. But some of his enemies are way more versatile than Warpath, SM is a quickthinker.

Colossus level is a bit too far imo, Piotr is class 100+. Warpath is what? 70-80? And im pretty sure he barely has any strength feats to back up his weight class.

Well, why shouldnt he? Webbing is his only weapon and there are tons of examples of it working against simillar and even more powerful opponents. Pete uses it as often as Logan uses his claws so I dont see a reason why he wont choose to end the fight as fast as possible.

StiltmanFTW
Im shutting up now about my "problems". You got it rough, buddy. sad

Next week's gonna be hell, too.

Heh. Nah, im not gonna bump that old thread, just gonna put more time and effort into backing Spidey from now on. At least until he starts getting the respect on the vs forum.

You know what, it'd be a good idea to copy and paste posts from Spidey's respect thread from herochat... seeing as most KMCers aren't registered there (including me) and thus don't have the access.

Granted, he never faced anyone exactly like him.. But some of his enemies are way more versatile than Warpath, SM is a quickthinker.

Colossus level is a bit too far imo, Piotr is class 100+. Warpath is what? 70-80? And im pretty sure he barely has any strength feats to back up his weight class.

Well, why shouldnt he? Webbing is his only weapon and there are tons of examples of it working against simillar and even more powerful opponents. Pete uses it as often as Logan uses his claws so I dont see a reason why he wont choose to end the fight as fast as possible.

Teenage Colossus (should have been more specific). His most notable strength feats were performed during his fight with Juggernaut and Demon Bear*, I believe.

His webbing didn't stop Rhino. Proudstar is close enough to him in strength department, has flight that impressed Stryfe himself and vibranium knives. If BP can break free of the webbing, Warpath sure as hell can stick out tongue

*James having fought the DEMON BEAR makes all of your arguments invalid, by the way biscuits It's like Batman riding an elephant.

SamZED
Next week's gonna be hell, too. Good luck with your exams.

You know what, it'd be a good idea to copy and paste posts from Spidey's respect thread from herochat... seeing as most KMCers aren't registered there (including me) and thus don't have the access.
I have the access, and some of the scans they posted in the respect thread were actually stolen from me.miffed I was gonna post some scans in KMC's thread but too lazy.sad Will get to it eventually.

Teenage Colossus (should have been more specific). His most notable strength feats were performed during his fight with Juggernaut and Demon Bear*, I believe. That one of the old x-force books? Been years since Ive read it. Didnt his strength change since then?

His webbing didn't stop Rhino. Proudstar is close enough to him in strength department, has flight that impressed Stryfe himself and vibranium knives. If BP can break free of the webbing, Warpath sure as hell can stick out tongue
Rhino is secretly a herald of Galactus, he onwed Surfer and only lost because of PIS.nono There are plenty of characters in that weight class the webbing worked against. Vibranium would work great against a few threads of webbing. But Imagine a 20-feet radius web-ball, itd take him lots of time to get out of it if he could at all.

*James having fought the DEMON BEAR makes all of your arguments invalid, by the way biscuits It's like Batman riding an elephant. Pfft. Spider-man fought the Grizzly.

StiltmanFTW
Good luck with your exams.

Thanks... gonna need it.

I have the access, and some of the scans they posted in the respect thread were actually stolen from me.miffed I was gonna post some scans in KMC's thread but too lazy.sad Will get to it eventually.

Not nice. I always try to give the credit to the original uploader.

Who has made it anyway? Darkcrawler? Just quote his posts, so you won't have to organize and describe everything again.

I wanted to do Silver Samurai and Cyber threads, but laziness got the better of me stick out tongue

That one of the old x-force books? Been years since Ive read it. Didnt his strength change since then?

Yes, that's the one. X-Force vs. Classic Juggernaut, Shatterstar gouging his eyes out.

Since he's got the knives, his strength is written in a fashion similar to Wolverine, Sabretooth, Puma or Drax ('cept the last one got actually depowered), meaning he hardly ever lifts something or do stuff typical for other "strong guys". Cutting people up sells more comics, after all.

There was no official depowerement and X-Force writers stated in the interview they wanted him to be X-Force's Strong Guy. There's the Demon Bear's jaw feat, him embedding fingers in a steel door and ripping it out, him bullrushing Stryfe, but for more from modern era I'd have to look.

Rhino is secretly a herald of Galactus, he onwed Surfer and only lost because of PIS.nono There are plenty of characters in that weight class the webbing worked against. Vibranium would work great against a few threads of webbing. But Imagine a 20-feet radius web-ball, itd take him lots of time to get out of it if he could at all.

Pfft. Spider-man fought the Grizzly.

Like who? Who with Rhino's level strength couldn't break free? Not talking about being slowed down.

Webbing at its absolute best is ridiculous... good thing it's expensive and Parker is avaricious, he'd sooner get his ass handed to him than use more than 10% of the web fluid stick out tongue

They're gonna team-up and fight the Demon Grizzly! vin

Parmaniac
Webbing at its absolute best is ridiculous... good thing it's expensive and Parker is avaricious, he'd sooner get his ass handed to him than use more than 10% of the web fluid stick out tongue

They're gonna team-up and fight the Demon Grizzly! vin Webbing at it's absolute best beats Wolverine without Spider-man.

StiltmanFTW
Webbing at it's absolute best beats Wolverine without Spider-man.

Healing factor at its absolute best absorbs the webbing biscuits

SamZED
Not nice. I always try to give the credit to the original uploader.

Who has made it anyway? Darkcrawler? Just quote his posts, so you won't have to organize and describe everything again.

I wanted to do Silver Samurai and Cyber threads, but laziness got the better of me stick out tongue Cyber is meh..stick out tongue But Samurai definitely needs a new respect thread. The guy is a beast.

Yes, that's the one. X-Force vs. Classic Juggernaut, Shatterstar gouging his eyes out.

Since he's got the knives, his strength is written in a fashion similar to Wolverine, Sabretooth, Puma or Drax ('cept the last one got actually depowered), meaning he hardly ever lifts something or do stuff typical for other "strong guys". Cutting people up sells more comics, after all.

There was no official depowerement and X-Force writers stated in the interview they wanted him to be X-Force's Strong Guy. There's the Demon Bear's jaw feat, him embedding fingers in a steel door and ripping it out, him bullrushing Stryfe, but for more from modern era I'd have to look. Weird, could swear I heard they depowered him slightly. TBH cant remember that fight in details, only remember that it happened. Did he use his strength against Juggs? Cause if he held his own at least for awhile that's impressive.

Like who? Who with Rhino's level strength couldn't break free? Not talking about being slowed down. Some of them tore it eventually, but it held long enough to count as win. There's Blob I mentioned, he was stopped cold and couldnt escape with just two cartriges. Then there's Ms. Marvel, held her down with just several threads. Rogue (yep im using the secret wars incident evil face ), there was this mosnter it slowed down (forgot his name, but he was said to be in Hulk's weightclass), heck it slowed down Juggernaut's momentum. Warpath isnt escaping.cool

Webbing at its absolute best is ridiculous... good thing it's expensive and Parker is avaricious, he'd sooner get his ass handed to him than use more than 10% of the web fluid stick out tongue miffed Parker is rich now. Give him a few issues and he'll move into Hefner's mansion.

They're gonna team-up and fight the Demon Grizzly! vin They both lose to the mighty Ursa Major. The badass bear with a hammer.smokin'

StiltmanFTW
Cyber is meh..stick out tongue But Samurai definitely needs a new respect thread. The guy is a beast.

Classic Cyber didn't suck nearly as much as the one written by Way. But yeah, compared to other villains he's meh.

Weird, could swear I heard they depowered him slightly. TBH cant remember that fight in details, only remember that it happened. Did he use his strength against Juggs? Cause if he held his own at least for awhile that's impressive.

That's what you hear on the boards, but in fact he should be even stronger now, seeing as he's older. I read on Marvel Directory he has the potential to reach Class 90.

Some of them tore it eventually, but it held long enough to count as win. There's Blob I mentioned, he was stopped cold and couldnt escape with just two cartriges. Then there's Ms. Marvel, held her down with just several threads. Rogue (yep im using the secret wars incident evil face ), there was this mosnter it slowed down (forgot his name, but he was said to be in Hulk's weightclass), heck it slowed down Juggernaut's momentum. Warpath isnt escaping.cool

And where does it say in the rules? KO not being a permanent coma is fine, but incapacitation should be permanent, IMO.

Rogue didn't tear it to shreds only because she hoped for some fun with her teammates in that position.

miffed Parker is rich now. Give him a few issues and he'll move into Hefner's mansion.

Parker abhors orgasms. He's only into nerdgasms.

They both lose to the mighty Ursa Major. The badass bear with a hammer.smokin'

Ursa is the only real Worthy.

SamZED
Classic Cyber didn't suck nearly as much as the one written by Way. But yeah, compared to other villains he's meh. Yeah, Way has a neck for making characters suck.

And where does it say in the rules? KO not being a permanent coma is fine, but incapacitation should be permanent, IMO. Well, if he's stuck and unable to fight for like 10 minutes shouldnt that count as win? I mean in that time Spider-man can dump him into the ocean or something. Not like he's gonna sit there and wait for webbing to disolve and then keep fighting like the fight never ended. Or if he webs Daredevil up and the webbing disolves in 2 days its still not a win?

That's what you hear on the boards, but in fact he should be even stronger now, seeing as he's older. I read on Marvel Directory he has the potential to reach Class 90. I stand corrected then. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

Rogue didn't tear it to shreds only because she hoped for some fun with her teammates in that position. laughing laughing laughing Took me a few seconds to remember the position she was in lol ok point taken.

Parker abhors orgasms. He's only into nerdgasms. nonsense. Did you really think that the white sticky stuff he shoots is a web fluid? I mean, what the hell is a "web-fluid"?

Ursa is the only real Worthy. yes

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Way has a neck for making characters suck.

Remember Wolverine's fight with that Mole Man's creature in Whedon's run? Way did a parody of that recently, kinda. What a jerk.

Well, if he's stuck and unable to fight for like 10 minutes shouldnt that count as win? I mean in that time Spider-man can dump him into the ocean or something. Not like he's gonna sit there and wait for webbing to disolve and then keep fighting like the fight never ended. Or if he webs Daredevil up and the webbing disolves in 2 days its still not a win?

I don't see it holding him for whole 10 minutes...

Dump him into ocean, wow. So in character for Spidey. Not sure for how long James would be able to struggle with the webbing and hold his breath at the same time, but hey, if someone like Spiderman can hold his breath for 30 minutes, Warpath can for 30,000,000.

I stand corrected then. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

People often overreact, for example one guy thought Temugin was depowered because he couldn't tank a thunderclap from Hulk...

Warpath changing fighting style and relying on his knives doesn't make him less strong.

laughing laughing laughing Took me a few seconds to remember the position she was in lol ok point taken.

Clever little ****, ain't she? Cyke tried to make Parker realize what a golden opportunity he's missing, but he was too scared of Wolverine to listen.

nonsense. Did you really think that the white sticky stuff he shoots is a web fluid? I mean, what the hell is a "web-fluid"?

Cum-cartridges! shocklaugh

Parmaniac
Cum-cartridges! shocklaugh Yeah that's why they had to retcon the other upgrades infinite organic webbing would have been to powerful.

SamZED
Remember Wolverine's fight with that Mole Man's creature in Whedon's run? Way did a parody of that recently, kinda. What a jerk. Ugh.. what book? Maybe ive seen it but didnt notice. Have you read some of the recent Deadpool books? Way brought all the oldschool characters back from his first series, but since he knows nothing about them just decided that they all want to kill Deadpool for God knows what reason... Years of character development down the toilet...

I don't see it holding him for whole 10 minutes...

Dump him into ocean, wow. So in character for Spidey. Not sure for how long James would be able to struggle with the webbing and hold his breath at the same time, but hey, if someone like Spiderman can hold his breath for 30 minutes, Warpath can for 30,000,000. 30? Really? Where did you get that from? Dump into the ocean was just an example, its just I dont see any reason for the fight to be still on if one character is completely helpless for minutes. Maybe not 10 exactly but around that time if SM uses entires cartiges. Even longer without the knives.

Clever little ****, ain't she? Cyke tried to make Parker realize what a golden opportunity he's missing, but he was too scared of Wolverine to listen.
In Wolverine's dreams. Logan only stands a chance against Peter if he uses a surprise attack.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/wolverinespidermancomic.jpg/

StiltmanFTW
Ugh.. what book? Maybe ive seen it but didnt notice. Have you read some of the recent Deadpool books? Way brought all the oldschool characters back from his first series, but since he knows nothing about them just decided that they all want to kill Deadpool for God knows what reason... Years of character development down the toilet...

The newest Astonishing X-Men arc. Fin Fang Foom vs. Wolverine (and Emma and Scott hiding in a closet) facepalm

No, I haven't yet. Sounds horrible, but hey, it's Way... I'm surprised he's still on the title...

30? Really? Where did you get that from? Dump into the ocean was just an example, its just I dont see any reason for the fight to be still on if one character is completely helpless for minutes. Maybe not 10 exactly but around that time if SM uses entires cartiges. Even longer without the knives.

First arc with Morlun. When he dives in order to find and save Ezekiel.

In Wolverine's dreams. Logan only stands a chance against Peter if he uses a surprise attack.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/wolverinespidermancomic.jpg/

Haven't seen that one laughing out loud Great edit.

SamZED
The newest Astonishing X-Men arc. Fin Fang Foom vs. Wolverine (and Emma and Scott hiding in a closet) facepalm

No, I haven't yet. Sounds horrible, but hey, it's Way... I'm surprised he's still on the title... Now im kinda glad i do not read the AXM...

Fans are basically begging him to leave, the sales keep dropping. Think marvel will get the message soon enough.

First arc with Morlun. When he dives in order to find and save Ezekiel. Wow. Ive read it ofcourse, but no idea how I missed the 30 minutes thing.

Haven't seen that one laughing out loud Great edit. The image poped into my head ever since ive seen that page lol not good with photoshop so paint FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.