Sinestro Corp vs New Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Minus Superboy Prime or Anti Monitor, because that would just be unfair.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Sinestro Corps.

Q99
Hm, my gut is the SC, but Daxam did manage to drive them off. Of course, the Sinestro Corps wasn't focused entirely on them at the time.

rotiart
Does new krypton get superman or supergirl as technicalities?

Slaanesh
Sinestro Corp

quanchi112
New Krypton wins.

Endless Mike
IIRC they made some kind of barrier to keep the Black Lanterns out, would that work here?

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
New Krypton wins.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Endless Mike
IIRC they made some kind of barrier to keep the Black Lanterns out, would that work here?

this is a fight..if they don't fight..what's the point of this thread..

Scoobless
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, my gut is the SC, but Daxam did manage to drive them off. Of course, the Sinestro Corps wasn't focused entirely on them at the time.

Yeah, some zero experiance Daxamites were able to kick them off their planet, and they had no idea about Superman style powers before they got them. The Kryptonians would murder them.

Allankles
New Krypton. As a whole they'd be too many and too much to handle, even without Superman, Supergirl, Flamebird et al.

It's a 100,000 vs less than 8,000.

Supermutant
New Krypton was a bunch of jobbers worst than the Super Skrulls during invasion.

Since the SC have experience with Daxamities turn the sun red and slaughter them.

JakeTheBank
Hank jacks NK's tech.

Mindset
CS solos.

-Pr-
In a purely physical fight, NK should take it, but yeah, Henshaw turning their planet against them would cause issues.

cdtm
Originally posted by Supermutant
New Krypton was a bunch of jobbers worst than the Super Skrulls during invasion.

Since the SC have experience with Daxamities turn the sun red and slaughter them.

Jobbers? One of the SS was Beta Ray Bill and Thor! O_o

But yeah, the rank and file Kryptonians weren't half as impressive as the big names, like Zod or Superman. As I recall, even standard GL attacks were knocking them down like domino's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.