Azrael (JPV) vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random encounter.

Q99
Armor or no armor for Az?

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

He has an unarmored costume?

Q99
Well, some just have some armor but plenty of uncovered areas too, pic. Then there's his Azbats armor which provides a lot more protection than either of his others.

leonidas
it's a very good fight. my personal preference may play a role, but i'd take dd for a slight majority. azrael could def take a few though. never much liked jean paul, tbh, but he did have some fairly impressive showings. still, dd's gone up against worse and come out on top.

namorsubby
Azrael wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99

He's wearing his classic armor before his "death".

BruceSkywalker
pretty good match up Jean Paul should be able to hold his own and win a lot

cdtm
Nightwing gave him all he could handle.

Daredevil should edge him out, considering he's basically a quicker, harder hitting Nightwing with radar sense..

Prep-Man
JPV on venom would win.

"Id"
I have Azrael wining, considering he fought Deathstroke to a stall, and beat Batman in the latter issues.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by "Id"
I have Azrael wining, considering he fought Deathstroke to a stall, and beat Batman in the latter issues.

Yeah, he practically no sold Batman's best punches in their final fight.

Golgo13
Azrael.

Supermutant
Daredevil

DarkSaint85
Az.

Zack M
Azrael is back! It looks like Red Hood, Tim, and Bane Vs Azrael. Or at least one of them.

http://i68.tinypic.com/6fy5ug.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Nightwing gave him all he could handle.

Daredevil should edge him out, considering he's basically a quicker, harder hitting Nightwing with radar sense..

Quicker? Only edge id give is strength and senses..if Grayson didnt phuck around so much hed be batman level

HulkIsHulk
Split

abhilegend
Azrael beats the shit out of him.

baka

StiltmanFTW
Maybe. Maybe not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maybe. Maybe not.
Just because Logan can't beat him with ambush, bloodlust and with help of a dozen ninjas doesn't mean nobody can stilt.

sneer

StiltmanFTW
Azrael has great showings, like beating Bane or destroying Bats with utter ease...

But he also has low ones, like getting stomped by venom-less Bane despite being on venom himself and having a sidekick helping him (who was on venom, too).

abhilegend
Bane is just that beastly.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bane is just that beastly.

Bane isn't shit. DD wins a brutal one.

abhilegend
No, he doesn't.

Blue Area Vet
No, he doesn't.

Oh, you mean that's your opinion? Just like every other worthless D.C. boot licker opinion from you. I bet you think the only reason Triumph was able to crush Superman is because he was "magically powered." laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Oh, you mean that's your opinion? Just like every other worthless D.C. boot licker opinion from you. I bet you think the only reason Triumph was able to crush Superman is because he was "magically powered." laughing out loud
No, because Daredevil doesn't wins here.

Still butthurt about it?

HulkIsHulk
Just because Logan can't beat him with ambush, bloodlust and with help of a dozen ninjas doesn't mean nobody can stilt.

sneer
Yes Logan only needed a full nelson stick out tongue

tkitna
DD for the majority

cdtm
Just about every time Az beat Bane has been PIS, from what I've seen.

Rush attacking Bane off a cliff. KOing him after he suddenly loses his footing on a train, or some shite..

Bane has borderline Wison Fisk feats, while the only thing keeping Az in the fight against Nightwing was his armor..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
KOing him after he suddenly loses his footing on a train, or some shite..

Train fight was legit... and it was only a part of the fight.

Azbats used his smarts; blinded Bane, cut off the venom cables, kept bleeding him out and kneed him in the balls. One of the best fights in that time, imho.

Zack M
Originally posted by tkitna
DD for the majority

How?

RadZoa
Az would win this without minimal effort

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack M
How?

By punching him into unconsciousness. This is DD we're talking about. Not that sissy Batman.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Train fight was legit... and it was only a part of the fight.

Azbats used his smarts; blinded Bane, cut off the venom cables, kept bleeding him out and kneed him in the balls. One of the best fights in that time, imho.

Yeah, that fight was definately legit. Also made Bane look like a monster, because of how much effort Az had to put into it.

But I'm talking about a later fight, when Bane was off the venom. I forget the details, but basically Bane had the equivilent of Robin slipping on a wet spot, and Az put him down with a kick. One single kick..

That's the PIS, imo. Az's prior KO involved charging Bane off a cliff, and he STILL got back up and needed a final punch. Normal kicks to the back and such basically just made him mad.

Martian_mind
DD takes the win.

Zack M
By punching him into unconsciousness. This is DD we're talking about. Not that sissy Batman.

Uh, no, not with the gear and armor Azrael is packing. Batman would beat the shit out of DD, too.

tkitna
Originally posted by Martian_mind
DD takes the win.

rock

abhilegend
Lolwut?

Blue Area Vet
Lolwut?

You heard the man. He's not that pussy ass Batman always running away and throwing shit from the shadows.

abhilegend
You heard the man. He's not that pussy ass Batman always running away and throwing shit from the shadows.
Your butt-hurt for DC is duly noted.

You should see a doctor.

Blue Area Vet
Your butt-hurt for DC is duly noted.

You should see a doctor.

Nah, I'll see Civil War. You go see Stuperman vs Batflek and jerk off in the front row.

abhilegend
So still butthurt?

Zack M
Lolwut?

Still waiting for the DD team to explain how he bypasses Azrael armor. So far, Azrael is stronger and faster. And good enough to take on Bane and Batman.

tkitna
He'd be just fine

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3841/751/1600/DD276-Stick02.jpg

Zack M
Still not enough. Azrael isn't going to just stand there like lame Ultron.

Zack M
Pretty good feats so far for DCnU Azrael. Took down Bane and Tim with a touch. Tech related? Also knocked Jason down with one hit.

Delta1938

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.