If obvious PIS showings were valid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
If the following PIS showing were valid, who would be the weakest character that could replicate Susan Storms disruption feat vs Exitar?

SamZED
Scan plz? What did she do exctly?

Simbon
Seeing as this is a high meta (Sue) defeating a being supposedly on a different plane from regular celestials, who are supposedly on a different plane from cube beings, who can spit in the eyes of skyfathers and make them thank them afterwards, I'd say that Sue's win over Exitar is kind of hard to beat.

Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes, but not even that measures up to the Invisible Woman defeating Exitar.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Simbon
Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes, but not even that measures up to the Invisible Woman defeating Exitar. Do you have the issue number for that?

Endless Mike
Well it was supposedly due to some hyperspace weakness or something

Deadline

Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes,

Yea that was pretty bad, not sure if the batkick is PIS.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SamZED
Scan plz? What did she do exctly?

Posting on a ps3 at the moment, so I am unable to post a scan...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
not sure if the batkick is PIS.

laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not even the Beyonder could beat Exitar eh LOM?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well it was supposedly due to some hyperspace weakness or something

http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/13605/c67d89136046607.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not even the Beyonder could beat Exitar eh LOM?

??

What do you mean?

cdtm
Seeing as this is a high meta (Sue) defeating a being supposedly on a different plane from regular celestials, who are supposedly on a different plane from cube beings, who can spit in the eyes of skyfathers and make them thank them afterwards, I'd say that Sue's win over Exitar is kind of hard to beat.

Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes, but not even that measures up to the Invisible Woman defeating Exitar.

How about Superman beating a being that was greater then DC's version of Eternity, Kismet?

Talking about Dominus.

Edit: Whoops, street level PIS that isn't...

But it's still bad PIS.

JakeTheBank
Street level PIS?

Batman soloing the JLA (Hal, J'onn, Barry, Arthur, and Diana).

rotiart
Rogue could possibly replicate the feat by copying her powers

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Street level PIS?

Batman soloing the JLA (Hal, J'onn, Barry, Arthur, and Diana). even with prep?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
even with prep? Flash yes, I mean the guy operates on a level where Mach5 speed should look like a picture to him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart

Excellent answer...

thumb up

Colossus-Big C
storm, she has busted a galaxy by harnessing all the power from it, someone please post the scan

Konton
Sue's feat isn't really that good of a feat for her.

The energy she harnesses is of the exact same resonant frequency as that of the celestial's armor so it allowed her to crash it. It wasn't really her ability to generate force that did anything.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart

Super Skrull, Hyperstorm, or anyone else that can either mimic her energy signature or has access to hyperspace powers. Those two are just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

zopzop
Street level PIS?

Batman soloing the JLA (Hal, J'onn, Barry, Arthur, and Diana).

GTFOoH. What issue did this abortion of common sense take place in, so I can buy it and burn it in disgust?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
GTFOoH. What issue did this abortion of common sense take place in, so I can buy it and burn it in disgust?

An issue of Batman Confidential. I forget the exact number, but Batgod prevails over the JLA as only Batgod can.

tkitna
Not sure about Sue's feat, but She-Hulk beating the Champion was the biggest PIS i've seen.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure about Sue's feat, but She-Hulk beating the Champion was the biggest PIS i've seen.

Barring his first appearance where he was written completely different than everything that followed he has pretty much lost to everyone he ran into hasn't he? Even when he won all those fights in Slotts run he was rolling with the Power Gem and actually knew what it was and how to use it.I agree he should not have lost to Jen but it not like he has not been jobbing for pretty much his whole existence.

Simbon
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Barring his first appearance where he was written completely different than everything that followed he has pretty much lost to everyone he ran into hasn't he? Even when he won all those fights in Slotts run he was rolling with the Power Gem and actually knew what it was and how to use it.I agree he should not have lost to Jen but it not like he has not been jobbing for pretty much his whole existence.

Yeah, writers at Marvel should do a "Restore Honor to the Elders of the Universe" campaign.

Originally posted by zopzop
Super Skrull, Hyperstorm, or anyone else that can either mimic her energy signature or has access to hyperspace powers. Those two are just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more. you can add mimic and sync to that list

An issue of Batman Confidential. I forget the exact number, but Batgod prevails over the JLA as only Batgod should. fixed

Zack Fair
An issue of Batman Confidential. I forget the exact number, but Batgod prevails over the JLA as only Batgod can.

"I can tell she is the strongest because the men are not protecting her" facepalm

King Kandy
Yeah, writers at Marvel should do a "Restore Honor to the Elders of the Universe" campaign.
Speaking of which, i'd nominate Red Hulk killing Grandmaster as one of the biggest PIS of all time...

Harbinger
Not sure how She-Hulk beating Champion was PIS given that he couldn't use the Power Gem when they fought.

Beyond that, I'd have to agree with Jake about Bats soloing the JLA. I'd also like to throw in Batman's sleuthing of Spectre's temple and being able to enter and leave completely undetected.

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'd also like to throw in Batman's sleuthing of Spectre's temple and being able to enter and leave completely undetected.

Is this a joke? WTF is Batman DC's TOAA?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not sure how She-Hulk beating Champion was PIS given that he couldn't use the Power Gem when they fought.

Beyond that, I'd have to agree with Jake about Bats soloing the JLA. I'd also like to throw in Batman's sleuthing of Spectre's temple and being able to enter and leave completely undetected. she-hulk's comic at the time was made of PIS in of itself.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Speaking of which, i'd nominate Red Hulk killing Grandmaster as one of the biggest PIS of all time... second best retcon punch in history

Simbon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Speaking of which, i'd nominate Red Hulk killing Grandmaster as one of the biggest PIS of all time...

It can easily be retconned, fortunately -- Grandmaster just wanted to trick some enemy into thinking he was dead by having his "death" witnessed by a watcher. But yeah, it was just horrific.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.