Switowski (The Longest Yard) vs The Russian (The Punisher)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. Arm Wrestling Match
2. Free-for-all brawl in Frank Castle's apartment

Who wins?

KingD19
Was Switowski in the original? Because I only know of the remake.

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
Was Switowski in the original? Because I only know of the remake.

No he wasn't (or at least I'm not aware of his presence). I'm talking about the remake

KingD19
This is a good fight, but I think I'm giving it to Switowski in both; a really big majority.

If I remember right, the guy was damn near dead lifting bleachers, with a bunch of players sitting on them. That's easily into the thousands of pounds. And it didn't seem like he put that much effort into it.

BruceSkywalker
gotta go with Switowski for this one..

Rogue Jedi
Russian.

KingD19
The Russian was Steve Nash, and all he did was beat up on a regular guy and get his face burned.

Switowski like I said, dead lifted full bleachers, with somewhere between 7-12 guys sitting on it, all of them somewhere between 180-300lbs. That alone gives him the win.

Lestov16
Do not forget however that Switoski does not have high pain tolerance, considering he was crying when the broke his nose, compared to the Russian who effortlessly stabbed Castle with the knife Frank just stabbed him in the chest with.

Just something to consider......

Rogue Jedi
I thought Switoski as the one who broke dudes nose?

FrothByte
Switowski wins the arm wrestling match but loses in a fight. Dude probably doesn't know how to fight whereas the Russian is supposed to be a top hitman or something.

Besides, although no genius, the Russian look light years smarter than Switowski.

Rogue Jedi
They both looked like dumbasses.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
Switowski wins the arm wrestling match but loses in a fight. Dude probably doesn't know how to fight whereas the Russian is supposed to be a top hitman or something.

The Russian calls Switoski "a dirty n*gger" right before the H2H match....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.