Supergirl and Power Girl vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Q99
Two on one, the first pair should win. Power Girl can give Diana a pretty solid fight, and while Supergirl isn't as strong as either of them, she can tip things.

JakeTheBank
I would say Kara and Karen would beat JMS-era Diana handily. They could beat classic Diana, too, but it's an extremely tough fight.

Q99
Considering there's another reboot just a few months away, Odyssey Wondy really is going to be a flash in a pan, isn't she?

JakeTheBank
Yeah, def.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would say Kara and Karen would beat JMS-era Diana handily. They could beat classic Diana, too, but it's an extremely tough fight.

Handily? When Gail Simone had them fight, Power Girl was dominating, until Wondey actually started getting serious. After that, she couldn't land a blow.

And considering she also has feats involving fighting literally blind, against Flash no less, I think she can hold her own, even against both of them.

Win or lose, there won't be anything easy about it. I'm expecting a fight on the order of Raiden vs Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, where she can lose due to numbers, but puts up a spectacular fight..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Handily? When Gail Simone had them fight, Power Girl was dominating, until Wondey actually started getting serious. After that, she couldn't land a blow.

And considering she also has feats involving fighting literally blind, against Flash no less, I think she can hold her own, even against both of them.

Win or lose, there won't be anything easy about it. I'm expecting a fight on the order of Raiden vs Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, where she can lose due to numbers, but puts up a spectacular fight..

Yeah, they would beat JMS-era Wondy handidly; Gail's run was before that reboot and was what I would consider "classic" Wonder Woman.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, they would beat JMS-era Wondy handidly; Gail's run was before that reboot and was what I would consider "classic" Wonder Woman.

I don't like the sound of that. sad

What happened, did she get seriously depowered?

JakeTheBank
I don't like the sound of that. sad

They basically brought her back to early Perez levels, arguably weaker, and then slowly had her display more speed, power, skill, etc. She's a far cry from classic Wondy, that's for sure. She seems more like a mid-high meta than a mid herald.

Konton
Classic Wondy wins 8/10 or so with losses coming from underestimating PG and SG's teamwork.

JMS Wondy loses all over the place.

Q99

Yes, but it's temporary. A trio of goddesses missing a member want her to become their third, so altered her history to make her vulnerable so she could be turned. Her power's increasing and she's already several times as strong as when the run started. Once complete, though, there's a vision of her Dark Goddess form leading an army of the dead and killing Superman in direct combat.

And of course, the Reboot will likely erase it anyway.

gogogadgetgo
Three way girl on girl FTW

Endless Mike
Team

The Dark Cloud
Team wins, even against classic Wondy.

aztec

Don't forget to mentioned that Diana went toe to toe against Amazo. The same android who decimated the entire Justice League. I can't see either Karen or Kara doing the same. Then there's the Genocide incident, when Superman wen't rogue and the Doomsday clone. Combine, the girls can take a couple of wins. But, in the end my money is on Diana. She's stronger than either one of them. Has better speed feats and magical trinkets that can win her the match from the start.

h1a8
Diana can bound one with the lasso. That will make the fight a little easier for her.

Bentley
Wondy beats both.

Hyperion Prime
These two beautiful angels beat this ho' down like the skank she is. They even beat classic skank ho wonder woman.

Mindset
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
These two beautiful angels beat this ho' down like the skank she is. They even beat classic skank ho wonder woman. laughing out loud

Q99
These two beautiful angels beat this ho' down like the skank she is. They even beat classic skank ho wonder woman.

Sorry, Wonder Woman's in this match, they aren't fighting you.

You obviously have some issues.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Sorry, Wonder Woman's in this match, they aren't fighting you.

You obviously have some issues.

Ha ha I love it when you post behind me. Wonder woman is a ho and a slutt!! You have issues in love with a comic character. You stick up for her like she's your bi tch or something. laughing laughing Or maybe you are one of those "sissy" wonder woman fans.

Power Girl and Super girl are real heroes and they sh it on WW

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/super-girl-x-power-girl.jpg

Q99
Ha ha I love it when you post behind me. Wonder woman is a ho and a slutt!! You have issues in love with a comic character. You stick up for her like she's your bi tch or something. Or maybe you are one of those "sissy" wonder woman fans.

You randomly attacking a character with misogynistic comments on a regular basis. One doesn't have to be a huge fan to have a problem with that.

Really, you're completely fixated on insulting WW whenever she comes up and you never add anything to the discussion, you just act like an ass.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
You randomly attacking a character with misogynistic comments on a regular basis. One doesn't have to be a huge fan to have a problem with that.

Really, you're completely fixated on insulting WW whenever she comes up and you never add anything to the discussion, you just act like an ass.

WW still a ho and Super girl and power girl are saints. I think you must be a sissy. You seem like one. I bet your wrist always looks like it's broken.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

-Pr-
Hyperion, stop baiting people.

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hyperion, stop posting.

Q99
Yes, yes, "I don't like this character and I'll attack anyone who does in juvenile ways." We get it, you can stop being a broken record now smile

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, yes, "I don't like this character and I'll attack anyone who does in juvenile ways." We get it, you can stop being a broken record now smile

Naw I just like getting your panties in a bunch.

Q99
Ah, were we to have trolls that at least were entertaining.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
You're the one who gets worked up about it smile

LOL I am not the one who chases someone down who post an opinion about said character. If you didnt get worked up about it you would just ignore me laughing Besides stop trying to bait me.

-Pr-
Guys, cut it out. Please.

Q99
LOL I am not the one who chases someone down who post an opinion about said character.

You have an odd sense of chronology.

Nah, I can still say you're wrong every time you act like a misogynistic ass in a thread I'm in. No skill off my back. You don't like it? Well, you can always stop.

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, cut it out. Please.

guy222
team

chomperx9
Originally posted by guy222
team this,

girls>>>>Woman

chomperx9
Originally posted by chomperx9
this, girls>>>>Woman confused wait that didnt sound right

Konton
Wondy still.

Would anyone give these girls wins against other people in Wondy's weight class (like, uh, Superman)?

cdtm
Originally posted by Konton
Wondy still.

Would anyone give these girls wins against other people in Wondy's weight class (like, uh, Superman)?

Wish I said it was "classic" Wondy in this fight, because that's who I intended it for. Didn't even know she's been rebooted..

I guess it's not too late. Ok, this is "classic" Wonder Woman.

And I agree, I think she can beat them both. We know she can block and dodge their punches, and doesn't even need to use her eyes to keep track of them going by her feats while blinded. I'm sure she'll take her licks, but this is like putting Batman and Nightwing against Cassandra Cain, except that comparison is being generous to the fighting skills of Supergirl and Power Girl.

Mindset
Originally posted by Konton
Wondy still.

Would anyone give these girls wins against other people in Wondy's weight class (like, uh, Superman)? If she were in his weightclass.

long pig
Yeah, she's a fat *****.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
If she were in his weightclass.

Yeah, a bad analogy, as she isn't beating Superman for anything close to a majority.

A better question, is would they do half as well against him? He was hitting WW with everything he had, thinking he was facing Doomsday, and she took it. By contrast, Power Girl hasn't displayed that level of toughness against Superman, or characters in his weight class (Like Black Adam).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.