Absorbing Man vs. Captain Marvel (Billy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on Rock of Eternity

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
If Creel touches Billy, it's pretty much over.

long pig
That may be true IF Cap didn't show the ability to break enchantments with a blast from his chest or hands. He can literally turn creel into a normal dude. He kills him just like he kills Juggs.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by long pig
That may be true IF Cap didn't show the ability to break enchantments with a blast from his chest or hands. He can literally turn creel into a normal dude. He kills him just like he kills Juggs.

When has Billy done that?

long pig
Only once. Against Queen of lies. He's shown high end magical energy projection, manipulation and blasts a lot though. He's even casts spells sometimes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Billy transforming Absorbing Man back? I highly doubt that will happen.

He is in trouble however if Creel decides to mimic the Rock of Eternity or Billy's powerset.

gogogadgetgo

If that were true, why didn't Odin do the same and just turned Creel back to normal instead of sending him into outer space?

JakeTheBank
Only once. Against Queen of lies. He's shown high end magical energy projection, manipulation and blasts a lot though. He's even casts spells sometimes.

I've seen him no-sell magical barriers and tear though constructs, but outside of the occasional lightning bolt toss or summon, Cap hasn't really cast any spells on his own, at least not as Captain Marvel. Lord Marvel is a different story.

If Creel gets a grasp on Marvel, he's going to revert to Billy, which is going to suck.

Hyperion Prime
I would pay to see this fight. (actually I guess I would have to in order to get the comic)

Anyway CM wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
If that were true, why didn't Odin do the same and just turned Creel back to normal instead of sending him into outer space? odin isnt captain marvel no expression

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Billy transforming Absorbing Man back? I highly doubt that will happen.

He is in trouble however if Creel decides to mimic the Rock of Eternity or Billy's powerset.

It trying doesn't overload him. Creel has his limits.

King Kandy
And they are very, very high. He has absorbed cosmic cube fragments before.

King Kandy
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
If that were true, why didn't Odin do the same and just turned Creel back to normal instead of sending him into outer space?
Why would he? Either one works equally well for defeating him; he probably thought that way was more amusing.

BlackZero30x
Absorbing man could win if he wasn't so *%$#&^% stupid. But i could see him getting some straight up dumb luck here.....like he absorbs the rock of eternity and power houses his way through.

byrdgang21
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.