Batman vs. Senyaka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Batman comes to the battle with two batarangs. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Is this a serious thread?

Necrosha Senyaka rapes him. Pre-Necrosha he got Deadpool on the ropes, didn't he?

DarkestKnight08
Considering Senyaka's poor showings against Wolverine and Cable, I think Batman will be able to defeat him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkestKnight08
Considering Senyaka's poor showings against Wolverine and Cable, I think Batman will be able to defeat him.

You read Necrosha?

Batman's getting murdered here.

DarkestKnight08
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You read Necrosha?

Batman's getting murdered here.

I didn't read Necrosha. Based on your comments, I'm assuming Senyaka has greatly improved in combat and has had a power upgrade; right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkestKnight08
I didn't read Necrosha. Based on your comments, I'm assuming Senyaka has greatly improved in combat and has had a power upgrade; right?

He was undead, took multiple stabs to the chest and kinda owned Wolverine on two occasions.

In the last fight, X-23 helped Logan beat him. Wolverine had to cut Senyaka's head off.

Bruce with just two batarangs is screwed... and he doesn't go for the kill anyway.

DarkestKnight08
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was undead, took multiple stabs to the chest and kinda owned Wolverine on two occasions.

In the last fight, X-23 helped Logan beat him. Wolverine had to cut Senyaka's head off.

Bruce with just two batarangs is screwed... and he doesn't go for the kill anyway.

I underestimated Senyaka. As a fan of Batman, I often have a hard time reconciling that non-godly beings can defeat him in combat. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.