Hank Henshaw Runs a Trans Tier Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
In this gauntlet, Henshaw gets the use of a Mother Box.

He is fully healed/regenerated after each battle. How far does he get?

1. PC Mongul
2. Classic Magus
3. Jenny Quantum
4. Thanos
5. Doomsday Wars Doomsday
6. Depowered Tyrant
7. Alan Scott as Sentinel
8. Resurrection Man 1 Million
9. Superman 1 Million

Gecko4lif
Im not sure he could beat any of them at least not for a majority outside of mybe jenny or bfring mongul

TheLordofMurder
In the right environment (one with tons and tons of high end tech around; on planet Cyberton for example) Henshaw can beat Thanos sans Motherbox...

With Motherbox, he still needs to fight in the right environment (high end tech must be present so he can reconstruct himself), but its doesnt have to be as extreme as fighting on Cybertron; he just needs enough tech present to keep himself going until Motherbox can come up with a solution for dealing with The Mad Titan...

Even with Motherbox, he has no chance against Depowered Tyrant; Tyrant appears to be a stronger technopath than Henshaw and should be able to dominate Motherbox...

As a result, I think Depowered Tyrant is a terrible, terrible, matchup for Henshaw...

TheLordofMurder
As a side note, Depowered Tyrant may be "Trans" according to the tiering here on KMC, but he is definitely a Skyfather level character bare minimum (and possibly beyond Skyfather pending your opinion of his showings)...

When the tierings were made, anyone more powerful than the Silver Surfer and less powerful than Odin were placed into the Trans Tier...

Thus characters like Depowered Tyrant got the label of Trans even though they are considerably beyond Trans Tier characters...

JakeTheBank
Hank punches Superman 1 Million through time.

Gecko4lif
Oh I didnt see the motherbox thing

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Oh I didnt see the motherbox thing

So who do you think he could beat with Motherbox?

Gecko4lif
Gets to 4 maybe 5

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Mindset
Originally posted by huenavio
Hank stomps Superqueer 1mil thumb up

JakeTheBank
It doesn't matter how uber Kal is as:

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

shokosugi
stops at 7

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by shokosugi
stops at 7

No way; Henshaw has no chance against Tyrant...

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No way; Henshaw has no chance against Tyrant... Agreed. His body would betray him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't see him even beating Thanos. If he has a motherbox and in an evironment ideal for him i.e. a lot of machines to control.. sure I could see him beating Thanos for some wins. Without the right environment, motherbox or not, he goes down.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't see him even beating Thanos. If he has a motherbox and in an evironment ideal for him i.e. a lot of machines to control.. sure I could see him beating Thanos for some wins. Without the right environment, motherbox or not, he goes down.

I definitely agree...

If they fought on Earth (for example) Motherbox wouldnt even matter as Henshaw would be beaten so fast that Motherbox wouldnt have a chance to come up with a solution for dealing with Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.