Supergirl Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
1. Giganta
2. Songbird
3. She Hulk
4. Moonstone
5. Star Sapphire
6. Miss Marvel
7. Mary Marvel
8. Donna Troy
9. Maxima
10. Circe

How far does Supergirl go?

Q99
You should probably swap Ms. Marvel and Star Sapphire in order. Kara's probably stopped by Sapphire, but could beat Marvel.

Harbinger
Would've said 8, personally. Has no chance against Maxima and would get rolled by Circe.

zeel
she is not beating mary marvel. Supergirl cant even beat powergirl. Stops at 7.

Q99
Originally posted by zeel
Supergirl cant even beat powergirl.

Power Girl's rather impressive lately so that's not saying much, I'd put PG over Mary.

The Dark Cloud
9 or 10

aztec
I could see Supergirl defeating everyone except for Carrol Ferris, Circe and Maxima. I'm still not sure how Supergirl vs. Donna would turn out. Kara alread b*tchslapped her in a recent Justice League issue. Also, I've always placed Krptonias above Amazons. Diana is the only one who's on par with Clark. Other than that, I don't see either Donna or Cassie going toe to toe against Karen or Kara... Achilles on the other hand might, but lacks comic apperances... So with that said, Kara takes most of the women out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.