Mind Movers vs. Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Mind Movers:
John Murdoch(Dark City)
Nick Gant(Push)
Magneto(Combined feats)
Carrie
Caleb Danvers(The Covenant)

vs.

Force Users(All ROTS Versions):
Yoda
Darth Sidius
Obi Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Count Dooku

Fight takes place inside a random fully stocked Lowe's.
The fight can extend to a one square mile if necessary
The fight area is not populated
Both teams begin at opposite ends
Assume all team members will work together

Rogue Jedi
Magneto solos.

Impediment
Magneto is not a mind mover. Mind mover implies TK.

The Force may be a big problem for the opposing side.

Rogue Jedi
Nope. Magneto levitates, floats out of the building, crushing it as he goes.

jaden101
RJ is right with the list as it is because Magnetos moving of the golden gate bridge is a far more impressive feat than anything any of the force users showed IN THE FILMS. If EU were taken into consideration he and the rest of that team would get blasts of sith spunk and jedi jizz forcibly blasted into their anuses but alas we can't include those feats

the ninjak
Erik makes the light sabers go bye bye.

Darth Martin
Magneto is much more powerful then the screen TK feats of the Force users.

Magneto did what Vader did as a child in crushing a room. The largest thing we've seen Yoda and Dooku move is a massive pillar with considerable concentration. Magneto extracted a submarine from water to surface.

I suppose you could present an argument for Sidious in his manipulation of the senate pods.

Rogue Jedi
Magneto crushed semi trucks like tin cans.

RagingBoner
My God does Magneto manhandle the Jedi and Sith. Poor bastards.

McNasty996
The Force users heightened awareness could become a big problem for the movers and allow them to get the jump. I'd say that while magneto is the biggest gun in the battle his age may prevent him from reacting to an ambush which isn't that far out of the question.

Rogue Jedi
Magneto didn't seem that slow when he raped that truck convoy.

Lord Lucien
Lowe's has plenty of metal. Magneto solos.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I'm spitballing but if Magneto goes down first to some lightening then Force Users may win this.

Nephthys
I can see the argument for the Jedi ambushing and blitzing here.

jaden101

Or when blocking hundreds of plastic cure bullets with several large chunks of metal.

or when causing guns to fire and then holding the bullets in mid air.

0mega Spawn
thought magneto used magnetism & caleb used magic. no expression

McNasty996
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
thought magneto used magnetism & caleb used magic. no expression

It was a generalization on my part in order to increase
and diversify the roster

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McNasty996
I'm spitballing but if Magneto goes down first to some lightening then Force Users may win this. They won't get to him before he crushes them.

Nephthys
He'd need to find them first. Lowe's is a pretty big place.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
He'd need to find them first. Lowe's is a pretty big place.

Nope. Magneto levitates, floats out of the building, crushing it as he goes.

/thread.

Nephthys
The whole place is made of metal? Hax.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
The whole place is made of metal? Hax. It has metal girders holding it up and together. Take them down and the whole thing comes down.

Nephthys
Then the force users just cut their way out and take to the streets.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful they can cut that fast. The entire building will be coming down on them.

Nephthys
Well they start right at the end. All they need to do is walk up to a wall and cut through it. 5 seconds, tops.

Rogue Jedi
K so it goes to the streets like you said. Where Magneto can throw cars at them and shit.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by McNasty996
It was a generalization on my part in order to increase
and diversify the roster i hear you...
but caleb does magic that allows him to do anything he wants no expression. that shits all over T2

Robtard
Palpatine whispers in Anakin's ear that he slipped his 'lightsabre' up Padme's 'thermal exhaust port' the night before and she loved it; Anakin screams like a little *****; Magneto dies across the way from having his helmet crush around his head.

Nephthys
lol

I guess that why they call it using 'the Force.'

McNasty996
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
i hear you...
but caleb does magic that allows him to do anything he wants no expression. that shits all over T2

I didn't see him do too many crazy things that would lead me to believe that he is unbeatable and he has human level durability and speed.

McNasty996
I have requested this thread closed and created a duplicate thread replacing magneto with someone else and changing the battlefield. I apologize for the oversight and did not want this to be a stomp or a win based on a single fighters presence.

Impediment
Closed at the thread starters request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.