Yoda vs Count dooku, Asajj Ventress, and GG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth C'baoth
Can the Yoda defeat them in a fight
first fight sabers only with force assist powers only Second all out fight

Galan007
Even working as a team, Asajj and Grievous are non-factors.

This always makes me lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZaNNY_arU&feature=related
(Fun starts at 0:45)

RagingBoner
Yoda's line "strong you are with the dark side, young one... but not that strong" is one of the most badass moments in the whole of Star Wars canon.

Nephthys
Made slightly less badass when she outsmarts and gets away from him. Doubtlessly going on to kill a few more Jedi and several hundreds more clones.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Made slightly less badass when she outsmarts and gets away from him. Doubtlessly going on to kill a few more Jedi and several hundreds more clones.

Yoda wasn't exactly trying to keep her from going anywhere, N. So to say he was outsmarted is a bit of a stretch.

Lineael
Originally posted by Galan007
Even working as a team, Asajj and Grievous are non-factors

I'm not so sure... You know, Dooku can defeat Asajj by one finger (Yoda: Dark Rendezvous), but if Asajj has some help (TCW with dark sisters(?)) he had a problems... Here is the same situation... Yoda can just crush GG and Vetress, but no when Dooku attack him (with some force, like lightning etc). IMHO ofc smile

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lineael
...but if Asajj has some help (TCW with dark sisters(?)) he had a problems...

What the f**k? Dooku was drugged and fighting THREE INVISIBLE LIGHTSABER WIELDING COMBATANTS!!! And he STILL won!!

i6D6P12D_Lg

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lineael
I'm not so sure... You know, Dooku can defeat Asajj by one finger (Yoda: Dark Rendezvous), but if Asajj has some help (TCW with dark sisters(?)) he had a problems... Here is the same situation... Yoda can just crush GG and Vetress, but no when Dooku attack him (with some force, like lightning etc). IMHO ofc smile

Yoda blocks (almost effortlessly) Dooku's FL w/ one hand whil schooling GG and Ventress w/ the other. As mentioned before; they are non-factors.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Yoda wasn't exactly trying to keep her from going anywhere, N. So to say he was outsmarted is a bit of a stretch.

If Yoda was letting her walk away then my respect for him seriously drops like a stone.

And he tells her to surrender. He was clearly attempting to capture her.

Jinsoku Takai
If Yoda was letting her walk away then my respect for him seriously drops like a stone.

And he tells her to surrender. He was clearly attempting to capture her.

Why not retain her then? Yoda wasn't there to 'capture' Ventress. It was a diplomatic mission. Yoda was simply telling her that it was in her best interest to surrender rather than get schooled in combat.

Nephthys
Because she dropped rocks on him and ran way while he was occupied.

Jinsoku Takai
Because she dropped rocks on him and ran way while he was occupied.

He had plenty of opportunity to capture/retain her if he wanted to, so.... NO!!

Nephthys
No he didn't. He was acting like a big shot and showing off and then she pulled an explosion on him that forced him to defend his allies and took advantage of that by running away. What opportunity did he have?

Jinsoku Takai
No he didn't. He was acting like a big shot and showing off and then she pulled an explosion on him that forced him to defend his allies and took advantage of that by running away. What opportunity did he have?

From :45 through the rest of the video he could have retained ger anytime he wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZaNNY_arU&feature=related

Nephthys
Which is why I said he was acting like a big shot and it backfired on him. Do you honestly think he'd let someone who has murdered jedi just walk away when he has them right there? They are fighting a war y'know.

Jinsoku Takai
Which is why I said he was acting like a big shot and it backfired on him. Do you honestly think he'd let someone who has murdered jedi just walk away when he has them right there? They are fighting a war y'know.

Do you honestly think that Yoda couldn't have restrained her had he truly wanted to do so?

Nephthys
Yes. If he was too busy stopping someone from getting splatted by something heavy, a la AOTC.

Jinsoku Takai
Yes. If he was too busy stopping someone from getting splatted by something heavy, a la AOTC.

He had 45 seconds to do whatever he wanted. Once again, he wasn't there to capture Ventress.

Nephthys
He wasn't trying to forceably detain her during that time. He was trying to get her to surrender without a fight. Then she pulled the bomb on him and got away.

Jinsoku Takai
He wasn't trying to forceably detain her during that time. He was trying to get her to surrender without a fight. Then she pulled the bomb on him and got away.

SMH. There's not enough that has been explicitly spelled out to make a good argument for either one of us. So with that being said - I win!!

Nephthys
K. Yoda let an enemy murderess walk away in the middle of a war. He's an actual retard.

I'm fine with that.

Jinsoku Takai
K. Yoda let an enemy murderess walk away in the middle of a war. He's an actual retard.

I'm fine with that.

Nobody ever claimed Yoda was the sharpest tool in the shed!

RagingBoner
N.
He's an actual retard.

Like Nihilus when he tries to drain the Exile and fails and gets killed and dies a pathetic death and then everyone forgets about him because he was inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and inferior to Palpatine in every single imaginable way? haermm

Yoda's definitely a cocky S.O.B.

Nephthys
Originally posted by RagingBoner
Like Nihilus when he tries to drain the Exile and fails and gets killed and dies a pathetic death and then everyone forgets about him because he was inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and inferior to Palpatine in every single imaginable way? haermm

Kinder?

RagingBoner
Well, uh...

NO U

Nephthys
Surprise!

Get it?

RagingBoner
no

Nephthys
you should they're delicious

RagingBoner
my mom told me 2 never ever get in 2 a van w/ strangers

Nephthys
your mums just jealous. no one ever asks her to get into a van with them. c'mon whats the worst that could happen. we'll give u candy.

RagingBoner
i accept ur reasonable proposal and consent to to enter ur van

Nephthys
ok then we rape u

its good

RagingBoner
wait wut

Nephthys
oh yeah take it. u like it u dirty girl.

RagingBoner
but this was not included in the terms 2 which we agreed

Nephthys
call it a perk

RagingBoner
ur definition of "perk" differs wildly from mine then

Nephthys
well i'm perked

RagingBoner
i bet u r. but unless ur black or Canadian i'm not sure it matters

Nephthys
stop complaining or i'll turn this van around and just go home. then noone will get to disneyworld

RagingBoner
oh is that what they call it now

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RagingBoner
i bet u r. but unless ur black or Canadian i'm not sure it matters My ears are perked for a good 'ol fashioned Kentucky Rape.

Nephthys
yes. 'getting to disneyworld' means orgasming. now shut up. i want to ride the mickey mouse ride.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
What the f**k? Dooku was drugged and fighting THREE INVISIBLE LIGHTSABER WIELDING COMBATANTS!!! And he STILL won!!

i6D6P12D_Lg

Holy shit.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Holy shit.

You not seen that before?? If not watch the whole Trilogy. Dooku's awsome in it!

moggo09
i Won also smile

Hybris
I believe that is what they call 'owned'.

NTJack0
Yoda takes them back to school.

truejedi
thinking Yoda wins... how much good are Assaji and GG going to be to dooku? they are definitly going to get in each other's way, especially wth the way Yoda jumps around.

Korto Vos
Well Yoda disarmed Ventress without even giving a damn in the TV series. It's very possible he could get rid of Asajj very quickly.

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by Korto Vos
It's very possible he could get rid of Asajj very quickly.

It's not just possible, it's so likely as to approach definite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.