Ultron vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

the ninjak
I'm not very learned on Amazo but does he have any powers here?

And can he tank a Encephalo-ray?

Uriel005
amazo is an adaptor like nimrod only 10000000x better. has the powers of the justice league/most dc heroes. he sweeps ultron w/ Flash speed Superman Strength Zatanna magic batman intelligence / host of other abilities.

the ninjak
He has all of there powers all the time!

Massive stomp.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Uriel005
amazo is an adaptor like nimrod only 10000000x better. has the powers of the justice league/most dc heroes. he sweeps ultron w/ Flash speed Superman Strength Zatanna magic batman intelligence / host of other abilities.

wtf he can copy batman's intelligence?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
wtf he can copy batman's intelligence?

No, that's impossible, not even the Presence or TOAA succeeded copying Batmans intelligence, that's why they are only supreme beings and not BatGods...

cdtm
Amazo's powers stack, too.

Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Wonder Woman would amount to their strength, speed, durability all combined...

BlackZero30x
yea including flashs speed and rate of healing. which imo would be greater then any other healing factor.

if amazo programing were to allow him to copy ultrons powers then both worlds would need to pray lol

EDIT: i think he would be able to but idk

chomperx9
Amazo copies Ultrons abilities. the end

Kasper Gutman
Hey Batman-Prime, is that pic from the game Dark Sun?

I sort of buy that Amazo can duplicate The Flash or a Kryptonian but how a machine can copy magic is beyond me. And I've always been curious if Amazo has an upper limit like a Sebastian Shaw or Rogue. Time to do some research yeah : )

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Hey Batman-Prime, is that pic from the game Dark Sun?

I sort of buy that Amazo can duplicate The Flash or a Kryptonian but how a machine can copy magic is beyond me. And I've always been curious if Amazo has an upper limit like a Sebastian Shaw or Rogue. Time to do some research yeah : )

Yeah, it's Sadira, Rikus, Neeva and Agis, the main heroes of the Prism Pentand by Troy Denning. It's the best Fantasy Setting of all time IMHO. big grin
The relaunch is just a little bit disappointing. though the 4e DnD systems seems intereseting I don't like what they did with the flavour. And the Dark Sun comic... a Mul with a Mohawk...

Was Amazo able to copy the powers of Red Tornado? If he did then he should be able to copy Ultrons powers too.

Odekahn
Originally posted by chomperx9

But Amazo still won't be as brilliant as Ultron and will ultimately lose.

Golgo13
T Mazo was. Amazo can copy intelligence, IIRC.

Stoic
Does Amazo constantly walk around with the JL's powers?

The Nuul
Originally posted by the ninjak
He has all of there powers all the time!

Massive stomp.

This.

And this.

Originally posted by chomperx9

Surtur
Originally posted by Stoic
Does Amazo constantly walk around with the JL's powers?

Normally yes. At times he has been encountered with either none of the leagues powers or only around one or two league members copied. He was once defeated by Batman and Nightwing when he..*sigh* had the powers of the Flash though.

Coolest version of Amazo will always be the golden cartoon version. He could slap down Ultron too.

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I sort of buy that Amazo can duplicate The Flash or a Kryptonian but how a machine can copy magic is beyond me. And I've always been curious if Amazo has an upper limit like a Sebastian Shaw or Rogue.

He doesn't have a limit that I recall. Probably because he doesn't actually absorb powers, but rather copies them.

Also you talk about how he can copy magic, but remember..Flash might of gotten his powers from some "experiment" but in reality the experiment tied him to a magical speed realm. It's not a specifically magical realm(I don't think) but it certainly isn't truly based in science or DNA.

relentless1
lol Amazo is the JL incarnate, he kicks the shit out of Ultron easily

DarkSaint85
Amazo has copied the Worlogog, copying Ultron won't be an issue.

Galan007
Amazo stomps. Effortlessly.

Originally posted by Surtur
Also you talk about how he can copy magic, but remember..Flash might of gotten his powers from some "experiment" but in reality the experiment tied him to a magical speed realm. It's not a specifically magical realm(I don't think) but it certainly isn't truly based in science or DNA. I think they were referring to actual magic. As in: Amazo has used Zatanna's own backwards spellspeak to shut her down on a few occasions:
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/23349668_7507037.jpg

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/23349669_7013350.jpg
(He did this in pre-crisis continuity as well.)

So yeah, magical spells are actually one of the many attacks in Amazo's bag of tricks... Not that he'd need that here, of course. Superman strength+Flash speed+Firestorm's transmutation, would be more than enough. Imo.

Surtur
Well would Firestorm help much? Assuming this Ultron has an adamantium body. Though I guess not every single individual piece of him is adamantium.

Galan007
Firestorm's powerset would help a lot. Even if you don't think he could transmute Ultron, and/or his components, into another substance(not sure why he couldn't..?), Firestorm also offers intangibility and BFR capabilities.

DarkSaint85
He could turn his internals into salt.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
He was once defeated by Batman and Nightwing when he..*sigh* had the powers of the Flash though.

I thought that version had "only" Superman's powers?

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought that version had "only" Superman's powers?

It's possible there were multiple stories where they encountered Amazo, but in this one it was Flashes. As I recall, they defeated him by shooting his legs or something to damage them so he couldn't run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.