Odin VS PC Superman (In a Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS PC Superman (In a Fist Fight)

No amping/energy projection whatsoever. PC superman is uber sun dipped. only punching is allowed. this ends when one is KOed.

who wins?

Uriel005
w/out amp (sundip in particular) supes is still beating odins ass bloody in a fist fight as if Odin were the old man he looks like.

DarkOdin
know this is on i see Odin losing given the extreme crazy feats pc supes has before a sun amp.

Endless Mike
Superman

Hyperion Prime
Superman beats that ass.

Colossus-Big C
superman spite

Wodenson
PC Superman's power did not increase by dipping into the sun.

Wodenson
I didn't put him in a fight, so piss off.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Wodenson
PC Superman's power did not increase by dipping into the sun. True, but PC Superman doesn't need any amps to beat up Odin.

Wodenson
That's questionable, and it depends on which PC Superman you're talking about. There is a romanticism about the character that he could tow solar systems with his pinky, but the character declined in power as DC began to adopt a sensible reality and did away with Popeye feats.

I'm confident that Zeus, as he fought Hulk recently, would dominate the PC Superman from the Marvel/DC crossover from the 1980s. Just compare their performance against Hulk.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman

The Dark Cloud
In a pure slugfest PC Superman wins easily but Odin isn't that stupid. He will instead use his full powerset in which case PC Supes dies horribly. And I'm changing the rules to allow Odin to do this because this is an obvious spite/bait thread.

Endless Mike
That's questionable, and it depends on which PC Superman you're talking about. There is a romanticism about the character that he could tow solar systems with his pinky, but the character declined in power as DC began to adopt a sensible reality and did away with Popeye feats.

I'm confident that Zeus, as he fought Hulk recently, would dominate the PC Superman from the Marvel/DC crossover from the 1980s. Just compare their performance against Hulk.

You're talking about the difference between Silver and Bronze age

Wodenson
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You're talking about the difference between Silver and Bronze age

I'm talking about PC Superman, which includes the Silver and Bronze Age.

zeel
yet another physical fight thread with superman going up against a powerful being stripped of 99% of his or her abilities and has to fight on supes terms.

lol

Tazer
Yo.

I'm talking about PC Superman, which includes the Silver and Bronze Age.

the same pre-C Supes that flew so fast, God sent the Spectre to stop him from flying right into Heaven.......which was a tale told in the Bronze Age??

yea, THAT GUY beats Odin in a pure fist-fight.

Tazer

Wodenson
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

the same pre-C Supes that flew so fast, God sent the Spectre to stop him from flying right into Heaven.......which was a tale told in the Bronze Age??

yea, THAT GUY beats Odin in a pure fist-fight.

What does a flight speed feat have to do with a fist fight?

Tazer
Yo.

cuz that was the guy who was still capable of pushing planets, which says something for his general level of power.

and that speed feat was awesome enuff that God himself had to calm Supes down..........so, yea. wink

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.