Uncanny X-men VS Uncanny X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Uncanny X-men VS Uncanny X-Force

no prep.

wolverine
deadpool
fantomex
psylocke
archangel
deathlok

cyclops
emma frost
namor
colossus
rogue
danger

Q99
X-men, quite solidly.

It doesn't hurt one bit that Danger's in her element- fighting X-men who've used the danger room for training.

StiltmanFTW
Danger is not familiar with Fantomex, Deadpool or Deathlok.

But yeah, UXM team is too much...

StyleTime
Originally posted by Q99
X-men, quite solidly.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
yeah, UXM team is too much...
thumb up

Q99
Danger is not familiar with Fantomex, Deadpool or Deathlok.

True, but that just means Danger'll be set against major threats like Psylocke, Archangel, and Wolverine while those three get attacked by Colossus and other X-men.

guy222
http://img233.imagevenue.com/loc165/th_204846857_UNCX543_cov_col_122_165lo.jpg

OneDumbG0
Uncanny X-Force ftw.

Emma Frost gets countered/misdirected by Psylocke/Fantomex combo.

Granted, I have no idea how Rogue's powers manifest regularly these days.

Konton
Lol.

Emma stomps Psylocke's brain into mush.

Fantomex is odd, butI would imagine diamond Emma would be immune to misdirection.

Originally posted by Konton
Lol.

Fantomex is odd, butI would imagine diamond Emma would be immune to misdirection. jean and charles werent

I can see this going either way. 50/50 IMO

OneDumbG0
Lol.

Fantomex is odd, butI would imagine diamond Emma would be immune to misdirection. I'm confident Betsy is formidable enough to not get stomped (has she ever been stomped tp-wise?).

If true, forcing her into a relatively useless diamond form would, I think, work to X-Force's great advantage.

yes, without emma's TP to counter her, betsy'd mindcrush most of the opposition

Konton
Betsy is a chump compared to Emma. She's hasn't displayed anything formidable against another telepath in quite some time. Emma, on the other hand, is entirely consistent and up there with Exodus and Xavier. Betsy couldn't shut out Sinister from a sofa half way around the world without Cerebra like Emma did.

Also, Danger would still be immune.

Betsy is a chump compared to Emma. She's hasn't displayed anything formidable against another telepath in quite some time. Emma, on the other hand, is entirely consistent and up there with Exodus and Xavier. Betsy couldn't shut out Sinister from a sofa half way around the world without Cerebra like Emma did.

Also, Danger would still be immune. betsy has a long and impressive history of defeating and containing the shadow king

OneDumbG0

Also, Danger would still be immune. A Stepford Cuckoo misdirected Exodus when he assaulted the X-Mansion. I haven't seen Betsy get chumped by telepathy in quite some time either.

As I recall, Danger is not immune to having her mind messed with. Also, Danger would be a handful for Wolverine, Psylocke and maybe Archangel. She'd be worthless against the rest.

danger is pretty tough to beat down by any standards. did fantomex fail to missdirect her when they took shaw from the brig or was it emma that tried to deceive her?

Q99
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

As I recall, Danger is not immune to having her mind messed with.

Only Xavier has done so to my knowledge, none of the other telepaths knew she was there.

Even against the rest she has solid power. It's merely against those does she have her "I know exactly how to beat you," knowledge advantage.

Konton
Betsy hasn't been stomped in some time because she's been immune to tp for a while and just got tp back.

She doesn't have any feats on par with what Emma's packing.

inimalist
throwing it out there, Betsy is normally beaten by the Shadow King, but is able to leave the astral plain before being killed. The times she has beat him come from very plot induced situation (not PIS necessarily)

even in the recent X-Force she was beaten by SK, but he ended up screwing himself over (pretty much his MO anyways)

yes, archangel tore him a new psionic *******

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
True, but that just means Danger'll be set against major threats like Psylocke, Archangel, and Wolverine while those three get attacked by Colossus and other X-men.
Wolverine beat Danger and Orb ass at the same time before......think your overrating Danger.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine beat Danger and Orb ass at the same time before......think your overrating Danger.

Next page we see them they recovered though. And to be fair, Wolverine blindsided them.

It's one of Wolverine's greatest battle moments during Whedon's run, sure, but we can't say he beat them.

As for Ord, there is that comment made by Nick Fury that everyone forgets. After Logan threatened Ord to make him eat his claws, he (Wolverine) proceeded to beat the shit out of him off-panel.

Dum Dum Dugan
Next page we see them they recovered though. And to be fair, Wolverine blindsided them.

It's one of Wolverine's greatest battle moments during Whedon's run, sure, but we can't say he beat them.

As for Ord, there is that comment made by Nick Fury that everyone forgets. After Logan threatened Ord to make him eat his claws, he (Wolverine) proceeded to beat the shit out of him off-panel.
When?

He was tooling on them, he cut off dangers head and kicked it into orb in a single motion. He was beating there asses, until beast show up with device which neutralised them. Though seem rather unneeded since danger was pretty much out of the fight.

true.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
When?

He was tooling on them, he cut off dangers head and kicked it into orb in a single motion. He was beating there asses, until beast show up with device which neutralised them. Though seem rather unneeded since danger was pretty much out of the fight.

true.

Same issue, posted the scans in the respect thread some time ago, I'll copy them here...

No, she wasn't. Decapitation and that stab only slowed her down. She grew a new head (not that she needed it anyway).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/193/img009wv.th.jpg http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6775/img010gi.th.jpg http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2469/img011012.th.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1149/img013hr.th.jpg http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5866/img014yyp.th.jpg http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1611/img015v.th.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
My mistake I guess it was by surpise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.