Mad Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aniica Woodland
This thread is for those (like Fitch) who like to talk for the fun of it! Kind of like me....smile So knock yourself out....(not literally) You also may not want to notice that I never spell check.....big grin

Ushgarak
(looks)

Frankly, that you bother to use capitals puts you ahead of a lot of people, spelling-wise...

Aniica Woodland
funny .... (can you tell that I'm sarcastic.....?)

Ushgarak
Just about.

Aniica Woodland
How come no one is EVER on...... when I am? (Except that thing you call the mod Ush.......)

Ushgarak
It's a weekend. Quiet time, this point at weekends. Try during the week.

Aniica Woodland
Like I don't try

Allor_Vader
Well, I would add you to me buddy list, but noone likes me sad Except Ush who tries to help me out big grin So if ya want add me to ya buddy list. I'm on almost all the time. Happy Dance

Aniica Woodland
SWEET! I HAVE A NEW FRIEND~

Aniica Woodland
Add me.... won't let me add u

Ushgarak
Always happy to help...

Aniica Woodland
I wasn't talking to u....Ush... but oh well

Ushgarak
And I was talking to Allor.

Allor_Vader
Well aren't we all just nice big grin Wait, I'm a drakie, I'm suppose to be mean confused Bu Idon't want to sad Oh well, ya'll get over my hyperness, now won't ya'll rolling on floor laughing

rusky
Uh...damn modem.... *clears throat loudly*... guess I qulify as a MAD poster... big grin

Fitch
what the hell did I do now ? big grin
this postMania of mine finished like...2 weeks ago !!!! I see some ppl cannot past it....

finti
you made her some goulash Fitch

mah
bad move

finti
no doubt there

Allor_Vader
Welcome to the land of mad posting. Your host is Aniica Woodland. Please enjoy your stay or ELSE!!!(((Can ya tell I have already have 2 glasses of pepsi and on my 3))) rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! laughing out loud Alld describe how I feel right now. So excuse me if I all of a suden start acting like my oldself, poking fun at the sith elders and jedis.

Aniica Woodland
Welcome........ as you can tell I have a new friend..... Allor Vader....! You are all welcome to post as much as you want, as dumb of posts as you want.........(I don't think I worded that right, but work with me here...) You might also notice that I do this '...........' ALOT! You'll have to deal with it.....big grin
Oh yes..... My new best friend is this dude : Happy Dance big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Mujaffa
raver no

Allor_Vader
Anybody got any pranks ya could pull on the Sith Elders. Here's a list of what me and my friend...Sallor...have done.

1:died emperor palpatines clothes hot pink

2big grinied bobba fett's hair puke green

3:Fake mission with Vader(((Pm me if ya want me explain)))

4:Terrorized a whole planet in 5 minutes

All this was done in one night.

Bad Boy
Winging woo masturbating turkey!

Allor_Vader
Dude, thanx that's the prank We'll do for Darth Maul

Allor_Vader
Um...I have a question. Does anyone likethe Mighty ducks? The trilogy, animated series or the real hockey team?

Fitch
I don't....

Aniica Woodland
welll.....

Allor_Vader
That's okay...I was just wondering!!!*pulls out lightsaber*Just means that i have to wreak havoc.

Fitch
Aniica,u didn't finished u're ideea.well.......what ? smile

Allor_Vader
Yeah, go ahead, Ani, I want to hear*is totally serious*

Fitch
probably she's a "Duck" fan.....

Asami
This thread.. does it mean I can be as random as I want? Like I can post an essay up here and no-one will really care?? big grin

Ushgarak
Hmm. We would rather you opened a seperate thread to discuss it. We are a bit dodgy on off-topic threads. I would rather this remained a thread that examines the mad poster phenomenon, rather than being a dumping ground for anything.

Allor_Vader
Ani, Yar a duck fan!!!!

Aniica Woodland
Well.....let us just say that I THINK HOCKEY IS A DUMB SPORT..... AND IF FIGURE SKATING WAS ANY EASIER, IT WOULD BE CALLED HOCKEY!
But If I had to choose a team it'd be the Oilers..... (My navtive land team...big grinbig grinbig grin)

Ushgarak
So tell me, mad posters, what is it you like about a place like this?

Allor_Vader
Ya can post off-the-wall stuff without getting in trouble. I'm an Av fan BTW!!!

Aniica Woodland
........scary.....

Allor_Vader
what being an Avalanche fan.

Member.
duck fan? wtf, who? avs rule btw.

Allor_Vader
They have a lot of my favs. If I named them all we'd be here by the time genuine functioning lightsabers were invented.

Aniica Woodland
ARRRRGGGGG! NO MORE! ABSOLUTLY NO MORE.......!!!!!!! I'm going to make some rules.......:

1.Have lots of fun....
2. NO MORE TALKING ABOUT HOCKEY....!!!!!!
3. Post about anything you want.... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

Ushgarak
I need more people to tell me what attracts the mad fringe around here...

Allor_Vader
"Where woul ya like me to start?" ~Allor's famous sarcastic saying.

Aniica Woodland
hahahaha

Ushgarak
Didn't sound very sarcastic to me...

Aniica Woodland
*Shakes head.....Pulls out lightsaber and looks at Ush then at Allor....*
Bad people, I should've said no fighting...... wink

Allor_Vader
We're not fighting, just discussing our different opinions. Sih, i have to quit hanging aroung Lord Elrond.

Aniica Woodland
Yes.................

Allor_Vader
Mufasa

Aniica Woodland
You are very Strange..........
'Smile knowing that the WORLD may not love ya, BUT I do....... Happy Dance big grin' ~2nd Favorite saying from Jazz (Me)
'Auta Miqula Orqu' 1ST FAVORITE SAYING.....:d:d:d:d

Corran
Doesn't seem to be very many angry posts here. Why the title?

rusky
Bekause... AHHHH... anybody.... HELP !!! big grin.... I'm....I'm....I'm.....MAAAADDDDD!!! Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Allor_Vader
OKay. I'm POed. I have 3...3...3tests 2morrow. So I'm freaking mad.

rusky
That'll help... smile

Allor_Vader
EEEHHHH...One STep Closer to the Edge and Crawling in my skin....these wounds they will not heel.

rusky
Linkin Park's good, when I'm in the mood.... (4 music, wasn'y thinkin about anything else.... or was I .. ) smile

Fitch
Aniica,as I see we have new mad posters.YOU and Allor!devil

Allor_Vader
Hi, Fitch

mah
linkin park sucks

Aniica Woodland
Hello Fitch....... Man........ you peoples are so....... I don't know..... Ur just crazy Happy Dance

Allor_Vader
Awesome

rusky
Why mah ? And don't say "bekause" ....

mah
because as good as all nu-metal is bad. Linkin Park makes music that has NO content; it's easy melodies with "cool" rapping now and then and crap lyrics.

Mujaffa
something like dimmu borgir..

Aniica Woodland
wow........ not..!!!!

rusky
Well I ain't saying it's sooo great but still, sometimes I like listening to it, take In the End 4 example, it was on the radio 4 some time...

Fitch
not everything that it's on radio it's good......

Dexx
*quickly sides with mah*
oh ..great..finally!
Ask fitch about my opinion on linkin park

Allor_Vader
ya all scare me...no wait nevermind

Julie
what's we all talkin' about?

Allor_Vader
anything we want

GordonSkywalker
Sounds like fun!

Aniica Woodland
Yah.... I have a loyal friend.......... to Mad Posters, that is.... big grin Thanks Gordon! And it's quite fun.

GordonSkywalker
Hi Aniica! I just came across your name here and wanted to say hi! So what do we talk about here?

Asami
This is where we can post random stuff right?

Like........... Right now I'm thinking of McDonalds!
And I just don't want McDonalds yet I'm thinkig of it, but now that I've started thinking about McDOnalds its gone onto KFC, now KFC, its BK!

HELP! I'm thinking of Fastfood yet I'm not a fanof it! HELP HELP HELP!!!!

mah
but if you're thinking about fastfood it should be Pizza hut

Dexx
pizza hut's noy 100% fast food.

GordonSkywalker
So anyone want to talk? I am ready to partake in some intelligent discussion following my forum feud with the top dogs around here. Are any of you guys aware of the recent posting war against me? If not, well just go to the General Discussion board, it's all there. Unless of course it's been deleted in my absence.............Or maybe we can chat about school or something smile

Augeybana
Yeah sure,It's snowing badly were I live and not going to work today.

GordonSkywalker
It has become a bit cold in my hometown for the past few days. Unexpected cold front or something, I guess. Snow is not something one can usually get out here in the Mutters Spiral ( as I like to call my hometown!) laughing out loud

Augeybana
Yeah I'm getting 6 inches of snow here and it's supposed to be spring weather.Last year at this time it was 90 degrees.I guess the American ozone layer is screwed.

Ushgarak
What would the ozone layer have to do with it?

Augeybana
I don't know I failed Earth Science

Ushgarak
Ah. Well, unless you are worried about radiation levels, I wouldn't fret about ozone.

GordonSkywalker
I wasn't even sure there still was an O zone. I first heard about that in like sixth grade or something. At the time I thought it was made up to confuse students with!

Ushgarak
You'd be feeling very unwell if there wasn't one.

Augeybana
Ahhh..I'm From New Jersey we have that stuff in our backyard I'm Immune by now.

Julie
Radiation eek! where??????* looks around frantically*

Augeybana
C'mon thats what were famous for.I heard where shipping that stuff somewhere in a cave in Rockies or something.

Julie
I have my doubts....but what part of NJ are we talking about here?

GordonSkywalker
Look no further than caves when looking for plutonium!

Julie
whoa...I don't want to search for the stuff...I just wanted to run away from it...

Augeybana
Well I'm in North Jersey 20 min from the meadowlands.

GordonSkywalker
Ha! I was kidding and she took me seriously.

Aniica Woodland
ahahahaha.!

Aniica Woodland
Ok...sorry about taht every one..... thank you soo much Gordon.....

GordonSkywalker
Hi Aniica! Thank me for what? confused

Member.
erm

GordonSkywalker
Oh I made her laugh!

Aniica Woodland
the nice b-day pm you sent....

GordonSkywalker
Right! Well you are most certainly welcome!

Aniica Woodland
ok...ush don't you dare!!!mad

Ushgarak
Sorry m'dear, rules are rules. Over 100 and no real topic to speak of anyway... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.