Who is strongest person Hulk can beat with these amps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hulk gets the Power Gem, Worldmind & GL & RL rings and 3 months prep time to figure them out.

Who is the most powerful person he takes out?

psycho gundam
kmc flash

Endless Mike
Make it a RL ring instead

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Make it a RL ring instead

Gave him both

inimalist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kmc flash

Gecko4lif
Thanos

Kasper Gutman
Good thing current Hulk has a brain, it would be painful watching classic Savage Hulk trying to use a GL ring.

Trackz
seems pretty unbeatable unless you bring abstracts in

Kasper Gutman
Could probably crunch just about anyone below Skyfather minus some reality changers. Thanos sounds right, so does Darkseid. Surtur would be an interesting fight.

Parmaniac
Why the hell a Red Lantern ring? And 3 months to figure them out? He will be constantly on a roid rage which makes the GL ring pointless.

Parmaniac
Well, he'll stomp Supes now haw-som

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why the hell a Red Lantern ring? And 3 months to figure them out? He will be constantly on a roid rage which makes the GL ring pointless.

Didn't Guy Gardner utilize both a red & green ring?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Didn't Guy Gardner utilize both a red & green ring? The first time he got his ring he turned into a lunatic monster and Mogo barely could heal him. Considering who you want to give a red ring I'm going with the roid rage scenario.

Kasper Gutman
Surtur wins but still would be a cool fight.

Kasper Gutman
Doesn't the Power Gem also Roid Rage you out as well?

Parmaniac
Not really

Thanos: fine

Rulk: fine

Parker Robbins: fine

Kasper Gutman
I think those three are so messed up you wouldn't notice them going into a roid rage.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I think those three are so messed up you wouldn't notice them going into a roid rage. They weren't agressive in any way when in possession of the gem, they could still talk properly and think of what they were doing.

Harbinger
Would probably be able to throw Thor into, too, had it not been for his Warrior's Madness.

Sin I AM
i never pegged Hulk as one with great amounts of willpower...rage yes, but will no

psycho gundam
bruce banner has been said to have some of the highest amounts of willpower in comicdom.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i never pegged Hulk as one with great amounts of willpower...rage yes, but will no my respect for you has plummeted

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
my respect for you has plummeted

for speaking the truth? prove me wrong obi wan

Lord_Talron
you really think rage alone allows hulk to do all hes done?

Gecko4lif
Yeah

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well, he'll stomp Supes now haw-som as if he wouldnt before uhuh

janus77
Squirrel Girl.

but she would stomp

he could probably beat the whole trans tier if BFR is not allowed

Sin I AM

yes......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.