Who can Beat Batman with these amps ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Batman has cytorak gem, GL ring, WW's Bracers, MJolnir, Dr Fates helmet as a replacement of Juggy's. He gets a month to learn how to use them all.

Who is the Last person that Can beat him ?

No KMC Doom prep

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom w/o prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom w/o prep. Or Kyle with no ring.

Kasper Gutman
So this is a Batman/Juggernaut with Fate's helm and a GL ring. He's not going to need WW bracelets and won't be able to lift the Hammer. Can Fate dimension hop? It would rule out the Dr. Strange or Thor dumparoo into a different dimension. Seems to be a valid trick to getting rid of the juggernaut/Doomsday types. Sorry been ages since I read Fate, I lost interest when they changed his helm into a golden knife.

I think he could lift the hammer...

If so, perhaps classic strange could do it

janus77
Cho, with a grape and a straw.
possibly overkill with the straw.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
So this is a Batman/Juggernaut with Fate's helm and a GL ring. He's not going to need WW bracelets and won't be able to lift the Hammer. Can Fate dimension hop? It would rule out the Dr. Strange or Thor dumparoo into a different dimension. Seems to be a valid trick to getting rid of the juggernaut/Doomsday types. Sorry been ages since I read Fate, I lost interest when they changed his helm into a golden knife. its batman, he can lift the hammer

JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner.

Silent Master
Uni-powered Multiple Man w/Power gem

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
Batman has cytorak gem, GL ring, WW's Bracers, MJolnir, Dr Fates helmet as a replacement of Juggy's. He gets a month to learn how to use them all.

Who is the Last person that Can beat him ?

No KMC Doom prep he can still get mind raped provided he doesn't compensate for it somehow beforehand

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner. The most well thought and reasonable reply yet. thumb up

Though, I think the fight would destroy all of Creation.

Existere
Batman, not weighed down by all that extra crap.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he can still get mind raped provided he doesn't compensate for it somehow beforehand Dr Fate and GLs are resistant to telepathy. Bats has Fate's Helmet and a GL ring

batdude123
Originally posted by Existere
Batman, not weighed down by all that extra crap.

Correct answer.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Existere
Batman, not weighed down by all that extra crap. extra crap ? sad

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
extra crap ? sad You gimped Batman! He's a lesser Batman with all those items! sneer

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
You gimped Batman! He's a lesser Batman with all those items! sneer He still gets his Bat belt and Bat kick

Caps Conscience
Cap with the Infinity Gauntlet.

namorsubby
Batman is already unbeatable. Any added amps is just overkill and spite on the rest of the comic character community.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.