Krayt and Wyyrlok run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan

Q99
Probably get to 9. The two are very good in personal combat, and their force illusions make them good against people who are physically pretty good but weaker in the force.

With three hour's rest, Reborn Krayt's healing will mean they'll be at full each time.

ares834

Q99
They can handle 6. Krayt holds off the duo, Wyyrlok puts Fisto in a force illusion and defeats him, then they win in a two-on-two.

6 is definitely the first one which is a real challenge, but they'd need Zone Anakin to win.

SIDIOUS 66
I don't know if they make it past 6. That's a tuff one. The sith hold the advantage in the force, but the jedi hold the advantage with sabers. It depends on if the sith can keep their distance.

If they make it past 6, they go down at 7. Starkiller can probably solo. His raw power and mastery of the force is too much, having enough power to hold off Palpatine's lightning even moments after an intense battle with Darth Vader. And Kota was pretty impressive himself.

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I don't know if they make it past 6. That's a tuff one. The sith hold the advantage in the force, but the jedi hold the advantage with sabers. It depends on if the sith can keep their distance.

We know someone of Dooku's level can face the pair on good terms if Anakin doesn't zone out, and Reborn Krayt is if anything stronger than Dooku IMO.

The Sith have great force powers, but they're both really good with sabers as well, and Krayt's even familiar with his opponents.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
We know someone of Dooku's level can face the pair on good terms if Anakin doesn't zone out, and Reborn Krayt is if anything stronger than Dooku IMO.

The Sith have great force powers, but they're both really good with sabers as well, and Krayt's even familiar with his opponents.

Yeah, but I am going to need more than just your opinion that Krayt is stronger. I have never seen Krayt take out powerful opponents with the force alone as easily as Dooku has. And I have never seen Krayt hold off an overwhelming opponent like Yoda in a lightsaber duel the way Dooku has, or go toe to toe with someone on Mace's level. When has Krayt fought off two exeptionally gifted jedi combatants on Anakin and Obi Wan's level at the same time? When has Krayt demonstrated refined TK feats on Dooku's level.

On paper Dooku has Krayt beat. The only thing Krayt is on par with Dooku in is his mastery with force lightning. But TK and sabers I don't see Krayt matching Dooku. Krayts best feat with a lightsaber is probably his fight with Obi Wan, and Kit is almost as skilled as Obi Wan himself.

Nephthys
And he lost that fight. erm

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, but I am going to need more than just your opinion that Krayt is stronger. I have never seen Krayt take out powerful opponents with the force alone as easily as Dooku has.

He took out Cade with the force, literally killed him. Heck, Wyyrlok killed Lord Andeddu with the force power Andeddu specialized in, and Krayt was able to beat him with the force in turn.

He's also a guy that if he wants to, can make his presence felt across the entire galaxy. I doubt Dooku's capable of that.

He rarely uses TK except in blocking the TK of his foes (Cade and Wyyrlok, and Cade's got some pretty good TK feats), but he's killed with a touch as well as being able to likewise bring back a dying person, has Shatterpoints, can trap people in Force Illusions, and was clearly superior to Morne drawing on Muur's strength.

We know no opponents who are overwhelming to him, so that's sort of a red herring, but in terms of going toe to toe with someone extremely powerful, there is Muur when Muur's in the driver's seat. Even then, Krayt wasn't even on the defensive.

There's also him toying with Cade who has shown himself to be able to beat really strong foes with saber in his many fights and the slaying 4 Imperial Knights at once when surrounded without surprise.

"Krayt's best feat was when he showed himself able to take on Obi-wan with sabers back when he was several times less powerful than he is now, having had a large on-screen power up since in addition to training over time," is an argument for, not against, Krayt.

Naga Sado
Originally posted by Q99
He took out Cade with the force, literally killed him. Heck, Wyyrlok killed Lord Andeddu with the force power Andeddu specialized in, and Krayt was able to beat him with the force in turn.

He's also a guy that if he wants to, can make his presence felt across the entire galaxy. I doubt Dooku's capable of that.

He rarely uses TK except in blocking the TK of his foes (Cade and Wyyrlok, and Cade's got some pretty good TK feats), but he's killed with a touch as well as being able to likewise bring back a dying person, has Shatterpoints, can trap people in Force Illusions, and was clearly superior to Morne drawing on Muur's strength.
"He took out Cade with the force, literally killed him. Heck, Wyyrlok killed Lord Andeddu with the force power Andeddu specialized in, and Krayt was able to beat him with the force in turn."
I thought they were ingaged in a saber/septer battle?
Darth andeddue created sith lightning,essence transfer,the title darth.I just dont get how he lost

We know no opponents who are overwhelming to him, so that's sort of a red herring, but in terms of going toe to toe with someone extremely powerful, there is Muur when Muur's in the driver's seat. Even then, Krayt wasn't even on the defensive.

There's also him toying with Cade who has shown himself to be able to beat really strong foes with saber in his many fights and the slaying 4 Imperial Knights at once when surrounded without surprise.

"Krayt's best feat was when he showed himself able to take on Obi-wan with sabers back when he was several times less powerful than he is now, having had a large on-screen power up since in addition to training over time," is an argument for, not against, Krayt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.