Raikage and gai vs pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
This should be a great battle

Demonic Phoenix
A uses his speed to take out one Path, and then gets Shinra Tensei'd. Gai uses Afternoon Tiger to take out 4 of the remaining Paths faster than Naruto could ever dream of doing so, and then gets Shinra Tensei'd.

vin

TheAuraAngel
A dies quite quickly. Guy, if using Afternoon Tiger, stands one hell of a shot. Though, Shinra Tensei is likely >Afternoon Tiger.

So Pain. Yay.

Demonic Phoenix
Afternoon Tiger is Air Pressure. Shinra Tensei might be able to affect it, but the Preta Path won't be able to absorb it.

Also, I see A taking out one Path at least, but then getting taken out easily. vin

yungz22
A with both hands

yungz22
Also raikage might be able to dodge the tensei and whose to say gai will use afternoon tiger so quickly the gateS allow him ti move at rates way faster than any of the peins have proven to be able to do

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Afternoon Tiger is Air Pressure. Shinra Tensei might be able to affect it, but the Preta Path won't be able to absorb it.

Also, I see A taking out one Path at least, but then getting taken out easily. vin

Well, Shinra Tensei has destroyed wind/ air chakra before. Bout as close to normal air pressure as his feats get I suppose.

And then said Path(probably Human cause it's garbage) will get revived. stick out tongue

Originally posted by yungz22
Also raikage might be able to dodge the tensei and whose to say gai will use afternoon tiger so quickly the gateS allow him ti move at rates way faster than any of the peins have proven to be able to do

Probably not if he is distracted by another Path. And I'm assuming Guy isn't starting out in 7 Gates and is thus charging up, meaning Deva Path has time to dispose of A with ease.

After that, just trick Guy until he drops 7 Gates and becomes completely defenseless. Putting a few summons in between Afternoon Tiger and Deva/Naraka should bolster the defense somewhat.

King Kandy
They beat up all the other bodies, then team up to beat deva (5 second limit is a joke to these two).

NemeBro
Why is A getting dropped so fast?

He is apparently well-known as the fastest mother****er in the series.

yungz22
I think ppl are also forgeting that gais punches are so fast that the friction causes fire to ignite on his fists.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why is A getting dropped so fast?

He is apparently well-known as the fastest mother****er in the series.

Mostly cause he prefers rather over the tops methods of killing his enemies. LIGER BOMBER! Leaves him open ya know?

King Kandy
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Mostly cause he prefers rather over the tops methods of killing his enemies. LIGER BOMBER! Leaves him open ya know?
How would that leave him open when it's actually a quite fast attack?

yungz22
Mostly cause he prefers rather over the tops methods of killing his enemies. LIGER BOMBER! Leaves him open ya know? Ok liger bomb is an attack that he would use in a 1 on 1 battle. His main attack he would use is lariat and that is fast and quick enough to take out any one of the bodies......also raikage could blitz deva realm at the begining of the fight with lariat

TheAuraAngel
Fast attacks aren't really much to Pain though. Kakashi when using Raikiri is fast but Pain managed to get him. It's not like Pain won't be aware of A using the Liger Bomber and can attack him while he is doing it.

Ok liger bomb is an attack that he would use in a 1 on 1 battle. His main attack he would use is lariat and that is fast and quick enough to take out any one of the bodies......also raikage could blitz deva realm at the begining of the fight with lariat

I have never seen him choose to use Lariat in a fight. Only time he has used it iirc is with Bee. And he knows which Pain is the most deadly? :O

NemeBro
A is much much much faster than Kakashi. Or Sage Mode Naruto for that matter. Or Pain. smile

Though not sure A and Gai can win this.

yungz22
Fast attacks aren't really much to Pain though. Kakashi when using Raikiri is fast but Pain managed to get him. It's not like Pain won't be aware of A using the Liger Bomber and can attack him while he is doing it.

I have never seen him choose to use Lariat in a fight. Only time he has used it iirc is with Bee. And he knows which Pain is the most deadly? :O it his and i quote "signurature move".

Also im pretty sure with raikages war experience he will be able to tell who the lead body is. Especially seeing as how deva path orders them around during battle

King Kandy
You know, I thought this over a little more and I change my mind. Pain has dealt with sage mode and blocked jiraiya's fastest attack, he won't be at that much of a disadvantage. I think that if they use strategy they could keep the regenerating body alive and win over time.

Deva does not order them around at all, when has he ever done that? When Jiraiya fought him, it was not even Deva he talked to but the animal realm.

TheAuraAngel
it his and i quote "signurature move".

Also im pretty sure with raikages war experience he will be able to tell who the lead body is. Especially seeing as how deva path orders them around during battle

It's his and Bee's signature combo move. But I never see him use it by himself.

He isn't very intelligent.

NemeBro
A isn't dumb though.

Naruto is dumb. Stoopid.

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
You know, I thought this over a little more and I change my mind. Pain has dealt with sage mode and blocked jiraiya's fastest attack, he won't be at that much of a disadvantage. I think that if they use strategy they could keep the regenerating body alive and win over time.

Deva does not order them around at all, when has he ever done that? When Jiraiya fought him, it was not even Deva he talked to but the animal realm. Deva path told all of the bodies to move when he used super tensei.... He told the strategy to take when infiltrsting the village he also to them which formation to use when fighting naruto

yungz22

Deva does not order them around at all, when has he ever done that? When Jiraiya fought him, it was not even Deva he talked to but the animal realm. raikage and gai are way faster than naruto and jiraiya were at the time

TheAuraAngel
Deva path told all of the bodies to move when he used super tensei.... He told the strategy to take when infiltrsting the village he also to them which formation to use when fighting naruto

No, he didn't. And one can easily argue that he was telling Konan that strategy, not his bodies. And no he didn't.

Thanks for playing. :O

yungz22
No, he didn't. And one can easily argue that he was telling Konan that strategy, not his bodies. And no he didn't.

Thanks for playing. :O

Yea i just looked i mistook him thinking instead of talking

King Kandy
raikage and gai are way faster than naruto and jiraiya were at the time
Um, ok... I didn't say they were as fast as them, just that they have tools for dealing with super-speed opponents. Jiraiya's fastest attack was blocked without even trying, so I doubt even A will be able to overwhelm them with speed.

yungz22
Um, ok... I didn't say they were as fast as them, just that they have tools for dealing with super-speed opponents. Jiraiya's fastest attack was blocked without even trying, so I doubt even A will be able to overwhelm them with speed. What was jiraiyas fastest attack and seriously does it rank any where in speed with gai and raikages speed attacks

King Kandy
What was jiraiyas fastest attack and seriously does it rank any where in speed with gai and raikages speed attacks
Well yes, he was in sage mode so Jiraiya had massively amped speed and strength, and this technique (lions mane needles, I believe), was singled out as the fastest technique he knows, and with the greatest area of effect.

yungz22
But it still lariat and gate attacks are faster so

TheAuraAngel
Proof?

Raikage's speed is quite wanked. Suigetsu was shown perfectly able to react to it, as was Minato. Pain is closer in abilities to the latter by the way, so he should have no trouble. Now version 2(spikey hair mode) is probably a different story but said mode takes time to charge up. Pain can lightly kill him in said time.

Guy is pretty much the only threat here. And his Gates take time too. Not to mention, Chibaku Tensei would stomp both. Afternoon Tiger needs air and probably not a lot of air in a miniature moon.

King Kandy
But it still lariat and gate attacks are faster so
I already said they were faster. My point was that Pain reacted easily to extremely fast attacks, so he can probably react (albeit with difficulty) to attacks on this level.

yungz22
I already said they were faster. My point was that Pain reacted easily to extremely fast attacks, so he can probably react (albeit with difficulty) to attacks on this level.

That makes know sense for example just because i can block your punch diesnt mean i can block a punch from Ali. The two punches are leagues different from one another. In order to guess something like that you need something more close to the latter.

NemeBro
When did Suigetsu actually react to A by the way?

TheAuraAngel
Right here.

Granted, A wasn't running at the time but he was in his armor, not invisible to the naked eye, and Suigetsu intercepted him. Which means either Suigetsu saw him about to attack and blocked(possible) or saw him and Darui run into position and started to run to block them and only got there a tad after A did(possible).

Demonic Phoenix
Right here.

Granted, A wasn't running at the time but he was in his armor, not invisible to the naked eye, and Suigetsu intercepted him. Which means either Suigetsu saw him about to attack and blocked(possible) or saw him and Darui run into position and started to run to block them and only got there a tad after A did(possible).

Must have been a really slow attack, if Raikage could get in a whole sentence, while shouting.
I hope you can get what I'm trying to clear up, and its not the idea that that attack of A's, was slow, which it obviously wasn't.

We have a clear cut example of Suigetsu reacting, right here
So there is no dancing around it. Suigetsu can normally react to A in his Raiton Shroud, as can Minato, Sasuke, Bee, Juugo, Naruto, and any other character that is equal to or above any of them in terms of reflexes.

I'll also point out why Sasuke couldn't react to A when he used his Shroud to the max: he went around Sasuke instead of charging straight at him. I'm fairly certain Sasuke would have seen the counter-attack had A attacked him from the front.

TheAuraAngel
Must have been a really slow attack, if Raikage could get in a whole sentence, while shouting.
I hope you can get what I'm trying to clear up, and its not the idea that that attack of A's, was slow, which it obviously wasn't.

I knew you'd say that you mother ****er!haermm

We have a clear cut example of Suigetsu reacting, right here
So there is no dancing around it. Suigetsu can normally react to A in his Raiton Shroud, as can Minato, Sasuke, Bee, Juugo, Naruto, and any other character that is equal to or above any of them in terms of reflexes.

Don't forget Gaara(kinda anyway). But yeah, just because he can be reacted to doesn't make it any less potent. Just means Pain shouldn't have any problems.

I'll also point out why Sasuke couldn't react to A when he used his Shroud to the max: he went around Sasuke instead of charging straight at him. I'm fairly certain Sasuke would have seen the counter-attack had A attacked him from the front.

Likely. We've never actually seen a sharingan user face A's speed at it's max but I don't think it is unreasonable to assume they could block it. But that was a nice intelligence feat for A. Attacking the enemy from behind! Smart...too bad it loses weight in comparison to what he did seconds later. stick out tongue

yungz22
They stopped attacks when A was stationary only people to avoid A's blitz attacks are sasuke and minato.

TheAuraAngel
Assuming Pain is lined up like this

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/307/4/d/six_paths_of_pain_by_alcoholmixture-d322jc6.png

And Guy and Raikage are directly in front of him, that is 6 targets. One target has the ability to blow them both back with one attack and will know instantly if the other bodies are attacked and can react accordingly to said attack. Several characters have reacted to a non stationary Raikage so why Pain, who is leagues above most characters, couldn't is simply stupid. He can react, and he can kill A. Not a problem. In fact, he can simply use Chibaku Tensei at the start and they'd be screwed.

King Kandy
Hmm, I don't know about that. Raikage was right in front of Sasuke when he used amaterasu, but was too fast for his eyes to follow. So the same could apply here.

Demonic Phoenix
I knew you'd say that you mother ****er!haermm

hat

Don't forget Gaara(kinda anyway). But yeah, just because he can be reacted to doesn't make it any less potent. Just means Pain shouldn't have any problems.

I suppose. His Sand is extremely fast now. Sasuke did also react to his Guillotine Drop as well.
Provided A charges straight at one of the bodies, like he usually does, yeah, Pain should be able to cope. That said, I see Pain getting surprised by A's speed at first, and possibly losing one body, but he should be accustomed to A's speed after that.

Likely. We've never actually seen a sharingan user face A's speed at it's max but I don't think it is unreasonable to assume they could block it. But that was a nice intelligence feat for A. Attacking the enemy from behind! Smart...too bad it loses weight in comparison to what he did seconds later. stick out tongue

Indeed. Though to be fair, he had to side-step Amaterasu.
Not a lot of people in Naruto like to try and blitz their opponent from their back. I think Sasuke, Lee & A are the only ones to do so.

Demonic Phoenix
Hmm, I don't know about that. Raikage was right in front of Sasuke when he used amaterasu, but was too fast for his eyes to follow. So the same could apply here.

There's a difference though. Sasuke would have a much easier time following an object travelling straight towards him at a blinding speed, than he would if said object travelled erratically around him.
It could also have been that Sasuke's eyes could follow A, but his head just could not turn around fast enough to keep up with A's circling.
A also tends to charge straight at his opponent(s), but this time, he had to side-step to avoid Amaterasu.

yungz22
I still feel like raikage can at least take out 2 kage when hes in stage 2 raiton armor. What if gai and raikage attack at the same time will pein be abke to cope with a morning peacock or afternoon tiger while raikage does what he does

wakkawakkawakka
I still feel like raikage can at least take out 2 kage when hes in stage 2 raiton armor. What if gai and raikage attack at the same time will pein be abke to cope with a morning peacock or afternoon tiger while raikage does what he does

If they don't target Naraka path it's pointless. On top of that, Preta Path is pretty much the bane to A's fighting style while they still have to deal with the Animal and Asura Paths.....cause it has missles and lasers.

TheAuraAngel
Well that isn't strictly true. Preta Path would absorb the lightning along with a punch to the face. A is still a pretty muscly dude.

yungz22
Well now that i think about pein should be able to win. 6 on 2 is still pretty bad odds no matter how you look at it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.