Magneto, Dr. Doom & Absorbing Man vs. Ultron, Brainiac & Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place on Transformers planet Cybertron.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
how do the robots fare against magnetic manipulation?

Harbinger
Henshaw solos.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Harbinger
Henshaw solos.

he doesnt solo, however marvel is seriously lacking in firepower unless this is Eart X AM

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he doesnt solo, however marvel is seriously lacking in firepower unless this is Eart X AM

Wouldn't Absorbing man be a threat if he starts absorbing Cybertron. And also Magneto would be a huge threat in that environment, that would be an ideal environment for him.

Team 2 still has the technopathy thing going for them as well.

Bentley
Team 2 in a landslide.

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 2 in a landslide. What if Doom was replaced with Kang?

Bentley
Originally posted by Badabing
What if Doom was replaced with Kang?

Comics would be better 131

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Badabing
What if Doom was replaced with Kang?

i thought about using Apoc, but Kang isnt a bad choice.

Can you make it happen?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dudemiester
Hank solos
Magneto is C list villain who can barely block a nuke and can barely beat a group of low level X-men
Without prep Doom is useless
Ultron will become Henshaws newest Manhunter.

lol

janus77
Doom has the touch!
Doom transforms into Doomimus Prime and beats the shit out of everyone.

or Doom makes them all die of rust!

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw solo's...

Does Cybertron even have an oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere? No...no it doesnt...nor does it have water on its surface...on the surface of Cybertron, you are facing pure (unrelenting) vacuum.

Absorbing Man and Magneto die far quicker than some might think given this very significant environmental challenge; deadly solar radiation kill this duo inside of an hour without proper protection (and an environmental suit puts a serious roadblock to Creels ability to absorb things)...

Dooms suit can keep him going, but once his life support systems fail (his forcefield will not be able to protect himself forever; it'll go down at some point and he'll start to take real damage) he's done for as well...

Henshaw spite stomps team 1...

radiation wouldnt do much to either of them. given the possibility that the technopaths can merge with the planet, they would stomp however. creel cant be trusted to counter something like that

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
radiation wouldnt do much to either of them. given the possibility that the technopaths can merge with the planet, they would stomp however. creel cant be trusted to counter something like that

Radiation would do ALOT to them; UV radiation is a 1000 times worse in space than it is on Earth...

Mags and Creel would very rapidly develop fatal sunburn and die...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Radiation would do ALOT to them; UV radiation is a 1000 times worse in space than it is on Earth...

Mags and Creel would very rapidly develop fatal sunburn and die... hum... forcefields and absorb any kind of metallic substance

Bentley
If there is no air Magneto still needs to breath?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
hum... forcefields and absorb any kind of metallic substance

No...

Unless you want to argue that Magnetos forcefield repels light, then the UV rays pass straight through and destroy Magneto utterly in a short amount of time...

No...

Unless you want to argue that Magnetos forcefield repels light, then the UV rays pass straight through and destroy Magneto utterly in a short amount of time... what the **** lom? are u trolling me ?

If there is no air Magneto still needs to breath? he does have the feats to suggest he could recycle the CO2 in his own bloodstream into O2 again, but he hasnt done it yet. given the intention of the op, we should consider he would have his bubble shield with an air supply for the fight. he has spent prolongued periods in space within the bubble and oxygen deprivation has never been an issue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
what the **** lom? are u trolling me ?

??

How am I trolling you!?

I posted in this thread before you did...

It is my contention that Mags nor Creel are well suited for combat in space; you challenged my view point, so I shot down all your counter-arguments...

So how am I trolling you?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
he does have the feats to suggest he could recycle the CO2 in his own bloodstream into O2 again, but he hasnt done it yet. given the intention of the op, we should consider he would have his bubble shield with an air supply for the fight. he has spent prolongued periods in space within the bubble and oxygen deprivation has never been an issue

So you believe he could recycle the oxygen in his blood stream, maintain his forcefield, and still effectively fight Henshaw on planet Cybertron for an extended period of time (and it would be a very longtime as Henshaw could effectively force Mags to fight the entire planet)!?

LoL.... laughing out loud

Sin I AM
So you believe he could recycle the oxygen in his blood stream, maintain his forcefield, and still effectively fight Henshaw on planet Cybertron for an extended period of time (and it would be a very longtime as Henshaw could effectively force Mags to fight the entire planet)!?

LoL.... laughing out loud

he can, you make it seems as though Magneto would be severly weakened in space

s/n if AM can absorb asgard, cybertron should be no issue

Harbinger
Originally posted by Massacre7
It doesn't matter if Magneto is weakened in space, he's a weak character in general.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/lindsay_23/other%20baseball%20teams/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7ic4.gif

Sin I AM
It doesn't matter if Magneto is weakened in space, he's a weak character in general.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/27/165b5a77-5133-4bd9-82e8-16dcd37f7a1b.jpg

TheLordofMurder
he can, you make it seems as though Magneto would be severly weakened in space

s/n if AM can absorb asgard, cybertron should be no issue

On Asgard Creel is fighting in Earth-like conditions; he wont have this luxury fighting on Cybertron as he'd be fighting in complete vacuum...

Without an environment suit (and neither side has prep according to the OP), Creel is dead inside of a minute right off the bat (he'll lose consciousness in about 15 seconds and holding your breath is suicidal in space) and wearing an environment suit would be a serious problem as pertains him absorbing anything of value...

Harbinger
http://nuevosgif.tk/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/b0783_1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Sin I AM
On Asgard Creel is fighting in Earth-like conditions; he wont have this luxury fighting on Cybertron as he'd be fighting in complete vacuum...

Without an environment suit (and neither side has prep according to the OP), Creel is dead inside of a minute right off the bat (he'll lose consciousness in about 15 seconds and holding your breath is suicidal in space) and wearing an environment suit would be a serious problem as pertains him absorbing anything of value...

lol, all creel has to do is touch the surface of cybertron an absorb its properties and he wont need to breath...u cant be serious

iceman24567
I'd say Magneto is probably around Iron Man's level. They had a pretty good fight in Dark Seduction. But anyone who's power output is greater then a nuke would logically kill him easily. Magneto is Ironman level? Surely you jest? Current Magneto claims he's more powerful than he ever has been in the past are you insane?

iceman24567
It sure looked that way in Dark Seduction although that was in the 90's. Even now, he ended up in a coma trying to pull kitty pryde from space. Even if he's more powerful then ever calling him herald level is nonsense. How about him owning like a dozen Nimrods in a few panels when the X-Men could barely hold off a few honestly Magneto has been pretty uber since he got his powers back stop dipping your spliffs in ass juice bro erm

AlmightyKfish
It sure looked that way in Dark Seduction although that was in the 90's. Even now, he ended up in a coma trying to pull kitty pryde from space. Even if he's more powerful then ever calling him herald level is nonsense.

Context is kinda important on that Kitty thing.

Not only did he have to locate the bullet that was dozens of light years away from Earth, he had to stop it, turn it around, then accelerate it faster than light back to Earth, whilst at the same time maintaining a forcefield that blocked Emma's telepathy, and he was doing this for 30 odd hours.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Context is kinda important on that Kitty thing.

Not only did he have to locate the bullet that was dozens of light years away from Earth, he had to stop it, turn it around, then accelerate it faster than light back to Earth, whilst at the same time maintaining a forcefield that blocked Emma's telepathy, and he was doing this for 30 odd hours. thumb up Reed, Beast and other geniuses couldn't even figure out how to save Kitty Magneto do so threw sheer will

iceman24567
are you humanjuggernaut? No I'm Batman *****

TheLordofMurder
lol, all creel has to do is touch the surface of cybertron an absorb its properties and he wont need to breath...u cant be serious

LoL...

Creel is both unintelligent and is not at all knowledgeable...

I have no doubt that his 1st action upon being placed on the surface of Cybertron would be to attempt to hold his breath; which will rupture his lungs and kill him right off the bat...

Creel is useless in this senario; Mags dies shortly after Creel; Doom dies not long after Mags...

Henshaw Spites these guys on the surface of planet Cybertron...

Sin I AM
LoL...

I have no doubt that his 1st action upon being placed on the surface of Cybertron would be to attempt to hold his breath; which will rupture his lungs and kill him right off the bat...

Creel is useless in this senario; Mags dies shortly after Creel; Doom dies not long after Mags...

Henshaw Spites these guys on the surface of planet Cybertron...

i know he's dumb, and his intelligence is the only thing that limits him in fights, but your lowballing to the extreme here

??

How am I trolling you!?

I posted in this thread before you did...

It is my contention that Mags nor Creel are well suited for combat in space; you challenged my view point, so I shot down all your counter-arguments...

So how am I trolling you? Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

LoL.... laughing out loud seriously... magneto took proteus and himself to outer space to reduce proteus's access to matter he could warp while maintaining the force-field up, actively resisting proteus atempts at possesion and anlyzing/taking control of proteus' energy matrix, ultimately keeping him from warping reality and exploding him.

he did all of this while at death's door since the iron in his blood had been turned into lead by proteus and he was retarding death with his powers. and he has a dozen feats like this, so yes, he can recycle the atmosphere, keep the shield up and do battle in space just fine. magneto is probably the best multitasker in the herald class as a whole.

I figured you were trolling cause your post was uncharacteristically nonsensical. I expected better from you LoM uhuh

LoL...

Henshaw Spites these guys on the surface of planet Cybertron... he aint so dumb he cant figure out how to touch the planet and become metal

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
he aint so dumb he cant figure out how to touch the planet and become metal

exactly...to think otherwise would make this thread spite

Orkasz
henshaw solos easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Orkasz
henshaw solos easily

how

chomperx9
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/27/165b5a77-5133-4bd9-82e8-16dcd37f7a1b.jpg http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-26/1243327297696.jpg

inimalist
Comics would be better 131

ZING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.