Apocalypse Now:.......it really is now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Nuclear Apocalypse: The U.S and Pakistan engage in nuclear conflict, and every nuclear-armed country is going to participate

Zombie Apocalypse: The virus from Dawn of The Dead (remake) has infected the whole world

Viral Apocalypse: The Cordilla virus from 24 has been released in the U.K and The U.S

Alien Apocalypse: The aliens from War of The Worlds have decided to invade

Enviropocalypse: The global warming scenario from The Day After Tomorrow comes to pass

Technoapocalypse: Every networked electronic system on Earth has been uploaded with Skynet

Which apocalypse do you last the longest?
Which does humanity last the longest?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Lestov16
Nuclear Apocalypse: The U.S and Pakistan engage in nuclear conflict, and every nuclear-armed country is going to participate

Well that's gonna **** up my week.

seCrawler
Alien Apocalypse: The aliens from War of The Worlds have decided to invade

I just want to see the battle on the other side of the hill.

jaden101
I'd last the longest in the enviroapocalypse...I'm Scottish...We wear tshirts in the weather that froze all those people solid.

We also get every weather imaginable...It's the day after the summer solstice and my hometown got snow, rain, hailstones and blistering sunshine...and that was just when I was at the cinema watching the Green Lantern today. I'm not even kidding...The sun was splitting the pavements when I went into the pictures and when I came out it was thunder and lightening and there was an inch of snow and hailstones on the ground the the streets on the way home were all flooded.

Was highly amusing.

Rogue Jedi
envirowuuuut

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
I'd last the longest in the enviroapocalypse...I'm Scottish...We wear tshirts in the weather that froze all those people solid.

We also get every weather imaginable...It's the day after the summer solstice and my hometown got snow, rain, hailstones and blistering sunshine...and that was just when I was at the cinema watching the Green Lantern today. I'm not even kidding...The sun was splitting the pavements when I went into the pictures and when I came out it was thunder and lightening and there was an inch of snow and hailstones on the ground the the streets on the way home were all flooded.

Was highly amusing. England got sunshine and cloud, you would class us moderate, now THAT'S amusing.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by jaden101

Was highly amusing.

A Scotsman, eh?

I believe you. big grin Although I think you must have some Highland Blood in your veins. Those dudes were more bad-ass than any other group I know. If only we didn't have Mel Gibson as Braveheart to represent the Scots!

What clan are you? I have some Scottish blood - which I'm really interested in, I traced it back to clan Fraser. My friend brought my some Fraser plaid when she was in Great Britain. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.