The American Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree

The Dark Cloud
Nice presentation. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know but I'm also very pessesimistic that anything can or will be done about it. Only an armed revolution can save this country and that isn't going to happen.

King Kandy
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Nice presentation. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know but I'm also very pessesimistic that anything can or will be done about it. Only an armed revolution can save this country and that isn't going to happen.
I bet even if there was one, you wouldn't take part.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by King Kandy
I bet even if there was one, you wouldn't take part.

I don't even care ir I live or die anymore, you do the math

Deja~vu
Originally posted by King Kandy
I bet even if there was one, you wouldn't take part. Well I certainly would. I'm sick of this crap. The American Dream has become a Nightmare.

I'm just waiting for the riots to start here. People are grumbling. And once our state files for Bankruptcy, they'll start for sure. Everybody is in or on the System or caught up in it.

We have become a Welfare State...

The MISTER
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I don't even care ir I live or die anymore, you do the math why do you feel like that?

ADarksideJedi
interesting.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by The MISTER
why do you feel like that? Because life is so haaaarrrd.

Korto Vos
"The night is always darkest before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."

Lord Lucien
Batman solves all of life's problems.

Korto Vos
Because he's the hero America doesn't deserve, but needs right now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.