Magneto, Storm, Colossus vs GL(Klye), Red Tornado, Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

The Pict
Team 2 and fairly easily IMO.

-Pr-
Team 2 more often than not, even though Magneto controlling Reddy would help...

Omega Vision
Team 2.

Colossus is most useful as a missile by Magneto.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2.

Colossus is most useful as a missile by Magneto. that actually would do a lot of damage to team 2

could mags shut red tornado down? team 2 would still probably win, but it could level the field a lot

janus77
Magneto rips Colossus to shreds and uses him as ammo against the DC team.

sadly, still loses sad

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
that actually would do a lot of damage to team 2

could mags shut red tornado down? team 2 would still probably win, but it could level the field a lot
Unless Kyle gets him in a catcher's mit. smile

Possibly. To stop Red he'd have to. Even if he took control of Red's body Red is still a wind elemental and would still be able to harness his wind powers most likely.

I see him tearing through firestorm like a big awkward bullet before that. and people say colossus cant hang with heralds

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I see him tearing through firestorm like a big awkward bullet before that. and people say colossus cant hang with heralds
I take it you weren't here for the days when Firestorm turned everyone to salt.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753

You're assuming Firestorm won't turn him in to salt first?

Edit: lol.

Originally posted by -Pr-
You're assuming Firestorm won't turn him in to salt first?

Edit: lol. could be a quickdraw contest

hellionmagnivox

ColossusGrundy
Team 2 wins in a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.