Iron Man (Original armor) vs Steel (Current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
This is practically spite in Steel's favor.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This is practically spite in Steel's favor.

That bad? I know he has nano-tech now, but didn't think his offensive capabilities were a match, considering Stark held his own with Namor and knocked out Hulk in his original armor. Steel couldn't even budge a super powered Luther.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
That bad? I know he has nano-tech now, but didn't think his offensive capabilities were a match, considering Stark held his own with Namor and knocked out Hulk in his original armor. Steel couldn't even budge a super powered Luther.

Steel's still got a lot of firepower and way much more than what Tony could hope to replicate in his original armor. His hammer would make short work out of him if he got a direct hit.

Tbh, I really don't see what Tony in the original suit could do to Steel to beat him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbh, I really don't see what Tony in the original suit could do to Steel to beat him.

Original Iron Man would PWN the shit out of steel ... with TRANSISTORS!!!!

eek!

cdtm
Come to think of it, Steel DID give Eradicator a decent fight in his original armor, so his newer armor should be even more powerful...

Bentley
Spite.

Q99
Yea, *Modern* IM may have passed Steel, but Steel's better than the original suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.